Find Config's

0flee

Question

11 answers to this question

3 hours ago, 0flee said:

Hello, i am looking for those configs from image bellow, 
https://ibb.co/0nZTRts
if @`NeverMore can help me with this configs, i would appreciate his effort. Or someone please. 

pack? and make it more clear, you need the code to add this mode? or the html to edit it ?

1 hour ago, 0flee said:

Pack it is l2jsunrise. And yes, i want to make in this mode. And i want to make it on Java. I wanted for communiti board.

Why don't you search where it store those values instead (in SQL) and reverse your searching? 

Even tho i remember Sunrise uses their script in jar. 

1 hour ago, 0flee said:

I can't find that methods because it is hardcoded on engine.jar

You can either decompile the jar and find the methods on your own or create new ones.

13 hours ago, 0flee said:

Right, and how i can decompile? 

You can't just decompile. If your knowledge is lesser than write a simple code then decompile a jar it's far harder. You either switch to L2J which is free or ask them to ensure that their code is in library or simply write a code from scratch which is a mess and unprofessional in my opinion. 

13 hours ago, 0flee said:

Right, and how i can decompile? 

There are many jar decompilers and its easy to do, but you will probly never create a working source with the decompiled files.

Decompiling is only useful to steal some features.

Edited by BruT

9 hours ago, 0flee said:

I jus want to see some methods. I don't need to remake project 🙂 Just to see just methods, how it's created. But thank you for all answers. Can close topic.

Ok then.

Locked.