[L2J] PlayINERA - Vanilla

PlayINERA

Thank you so much for your honest feedback, everyone!

Rest assured that we are taking your constructive criticism into account and we'll do our best to improve even more!

Here's a quick slideshow with a few screenshots from Vanilla:
ezgif-7-e6a63f41c2f9.gif

Join in on the fun!

Discord: https://bit.ly/30MRpHm

@Celestine Please, move our topic to the live section. :)

Edited by Sindelia

the server is excelent. The work made in the ingame interface is awasome and very usefull. The server has lot of new people and in this few days the counter is going up. The admins are very responsive and keep the server clean of botters/exploiters. The server is clearly made by people with lot of passion and knowledge and is ment to be online for a long long time. Stop waisting your time in random servers and start your jurney in the best server out there.

2 hours ago, Doomus said:

More fake accounts to recommend server? :)

i played on this server,they started an "event" thats why you see peoples with 2 post writing here,its about a reward that they will get in case they write something to attract peoples.

1 hour ago, Meister said:

Am I a new account as well?

The server is one the best as on every season!

If this is the best for you then you have very low perception of understanding things like games or l2 in general man. 

29 minutes ago, Dev said:

If this is the best for you then you have very low perception of understanding things like games or l2 in general man. 

Hello Dev,

Just a quick question, could you please use your "proper perception of understanding things like games or l2 in general" and reply with some constructive feed-back ?

Ah, and in case you are think of writing that you do not have the time to do so, I will remind you that you personally attacked a player commenting on the topic in less than an hour since the post was made (someone is refreshing the thread?).

So please let me know why you are spamming that much, what is in for you since you do not play on the server (hmm)?