[L2J] PlayINERA - Vanilla

PlayINERA

Launch Date

October 23 & 20:00 GMT +3

Click Here to Explore the Best Low-Rate Server.

Join our Discord Community

Screenshot_391.png

Core Settings
*Vanilla is Epilogue-ready! This means that the server and client can be upgraded within a matter of minutes!

XP: x4
SP: x4
Adena: x3
Drop: x2
Spoil: x3
Manor: x0.4 (60% reduction) - Festive sweeper enabled!
Recipes: x4 Drop, x2 Spoil
Key Materials: x3 Drop, x2 Spoil

Seal Stones: x3
Herbs: x1
Safe Enchant: +3
Maximum Enchant: +16
Enchant Rate: Dynamic

General Settings

• Auto-loot
    • Can be toggled
  • Blue spoil disabled
  • Buffs
    • Adventurer Guide buffs are free up to level 76. Characters over level 76 can get buffs for a fee
    • Buff Slots: 20 (+ 4)
    • Duration: retail
  • Territory Wars every two weeks on Saturday.
  • Castle sieges every two weeks on Sunday
  • Class Transfer
    • 1st Class Transfer: Available for purchase with either Adena or iCoin
    • 2nd Class Transfer: Available for purchase with either Adena or iCoin
    • 3rd Class Transfer: Quest or iCoin (the 3rd class transfer will become available for purchase with iCoin as soon as someone has entered the Hall of Fame for completing the 3rd class transfer quest for the class in question)
  • Hellbound
    • Hellbound Lv. 0-6: ATOD x1
    • Hellbound Lv. 7-12: ATOD x2
    • Tiat & Ekimus will become available at Stage 12
    • Hellbound can only be leveled up by killing monsters. No quests or raids are needed
    • To open Hellbound, a party must kill Baylor in the Crystal Caverns
    • The following items are now tradable:
      • Ancient Tome of the Demon 
      • Hidden First Page 
      • Hidden Second Page 
      • Demon Contract Fragment
  • INERA Hub
    • Library
    • Clan Recruitment System
    • Options
    • Services
  • Milestone Rewards
    • Earn rewards for reaching various daily/one-time goals
  • Multi-boxing: 3 clients per PC | 4 clients for Standard pack | 5 clients for Friendship pack | 6 clients for Loner pack.
  • Shift + Click Information on Monsters
  • SP are required to learn new skills
  • Offline shops
    • Lasts for 15 days
  • Olympiad
    • Olympiad period: 14 days (1st and 15th day of the month)
    • 3 Vs. 3 match disabled
    • Class-based matches will be held over the weekend
    • One registration per HWID (PC)
    • Minimum participants: 9
  • Party Matching System
    • Earn bonuses for finding a group via the Party Matching system
  • Vote Reward System
  • World Chat
    • Available from level 40
    • Can be used once per day for non-Premium Account holders and five times per day for Premium Account holders
    • World Chat Tokens can be purchased from the INERA Store or obtained by completing daily milestones

Raid Bosses

Epic Raid Boss zones will turn into a PvP zone while the Epic Raid Boss is alive ( + means Random)

• Server will start with all grand raids dead.
  • Regular Raid Bosses: 12 hours (+ 2 hours)
  • Lilith/Anakim: static 24-hour respawn
  • Subclass raids, Respawn 10 + 2 hours
  • Noblesse Barakiel 10 hours + 2 hours
  • Queen Ant: 24 hours (+ 2 hours)
  • Core: 40 hours (+ 2 hours)
  • Orfen: 32 hours (+ 2 hours)
  • Antharas
    • Respawn: 8 Days.
    • Randomly spawns at 19:00 ~ 21:00
  • Valakas
    • Respawn: 10 Days.
    • Randomly spawns at 19:00 ~ 21:00
  • Baium
    • Respawn: 5 Days.
    • Randomly spawns at 21:00 ~ 23:00
  • Frintezza
    • Respawn: 2 Days.
    • Randomly spawns at 21:00 ~ 23:00
  • Ekimus
    • Respawn: 24 hours
    • Initial spawn at 06:30 server time
    • Min/max players: 18/27
    • Time limit: 1 hour
  • Tiat: Saturday at 6:30, 18-36 players, 2 hrs max.
  • Tully: 24 hours (+ 1 hour)
  • Darion: 24 hours (+ 1 hour)
  • Tower of Naia (Beleth): 5 days, 18 min. & 36 max.
  • Instanced Zaken:
    Zaken (Day): Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 6:30.
    Zaken (Day): 9 players, LvL 55-65, 1hr max.
    Zaken (Night): Wednesday at 6:30
    Zaken (Night): 18-45 players, LvL 55-65, 6hr max.
Edited by PlayINERA
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, abvabv said:

there are 10 days until the start, how to find out about the server in 10 days and people come ?

Hello, our campaigns are running for over a month. You are welcome to check out our Discord for activity and such :)

From 2019 Vanilla:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pj92QG1ltc

More videos:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHrAjTjP-Eggx5m0A0yThOQ/videos

Thank you for your interest.

Edited by PlayINERA

I don't know what campaign you're talking about, I'm following the server, a month ago you had a pvp server.In my opinion, your mistake is that we are in a hurry to open a server without much time for people to see the project and the small relkama.

PlayINERA has officially decided on the date of our OPEN BETA, starting on Friday 16 October 2020 at 20:00 GMT +3, with an exclusive event that will reward participants with a bonus. Read the rules carefully and make sure to tell your friends about the event! Do not miss this one.

Now then, we present to you our OPEN BETA exclusive event:

OBPROMO.gif

Here’s how it works briefly:
1) An NPC named ‘The Judge’ will spawn in Giran for the first 30 minutes of the OPEN BETA. This NPC will spawn at exactly 20:00 GMT+3 on Friday 16 October 2020.

2) Interact with this NPC and your master account will be given special privileges to obtain legendary starter pack for all game accounts created.

3) Having spoken to the NPC will allow for all new characters to start with a legendary starter pack on the official launch day on 23 October 2020, 20:00 GMT +3.

Good luck!

View the full article

Edited by PlayINERA

Didn't you open in the summer and fucking failed? Now what wipe re-open till we all die from your spam? Get lost kiddo you are worthless time waster to call that shit a server. Even from name playinera and shit go playmadick. 

6 hours ago, Dev said:

Didn't you open in the summer and fucking failed? Now what wipe re-open till we all die from your spam? Get lost kiddo you are worthless time waster to call that shit a server. Even from name playinera and shit go playmadick. 

Indeed, our latest iteration of the Bloodlust project was not as successful as we would have liked it to be. Ray and I tried to salvage it as best as we could, but unfortunately that did not suffice.

Vice has been the 'mastermind' behind the PlayINERA project ever since its inception and all decisions lied in his hands. However, he retired 3 months ago and has since passed PlayINERA onto Ray and myself.

Technically, this is a different iteration of PlayINERA as it is now running under a different management.

We hope that this time we'll be able to change the way you feel about PlayINERA. If not, we hope that you find a server that suits your fancy! :) 

1 hour ago, Sindelia said:

Indeed, our latest iteration of the Bloodlust project was not as successful as we would have liked it to be. Ray and I tried to salvage it as best as we could, but unfortunately that did not suffice.

Vice has been the 'mastermind' behind the PlayINERA project ever since its inception and all decisions lied in his hands. However, he retired 3 months ago and has since passed PlayINERA onto Ray and myself.

Technically, this is a different iteration of PlayINERA as it is now running under a different management.

We hope that this time we'll be able to change the way you feel about PlayINERA. If not, we hope that you find a server that suits your fancy! :) 

Good luck then ! I hope you got improved like for real.

7 hours ago, Sindelia said:

I've played a lot since your season. Here I see that you are in a hurry to open. There is no time for people to learn about your server in 20 days

We are pleased to announce our newly proxies for (NA/AR/BR).
See you on tomorrow's Launch (23 OCT & 20:00 GMT +3).

proxyarbr.png.ef6c51d99097db2633e9d79aca61e437.png

At PlayINERA, we strive to provide a pleasant and comfortable gameplay experience to all players. Hence, we have implemented various interface modifications to make your life on PlayINERA a bit easier!

INERA Hub
ezgif-6-0df9909fac8d.gif

Shift & Click Droplist
ezgif-6-431af0923383.gif

Right-click Context Menu

4WWtl4t.gif JJgZx4y.gif 4XiFDfz.gifbDhQG5O.gifjoITLVs.gif

Party Matching Room Advertisement
yEleQKh.gif

Vanilla x4 launches in 4 hours, get ready -> http://vanilla.playinera.com/connect/

I've been a long-time fan of your previous project because I saw the tremendous amount of quality work you've put into your server, trying to create something great, daring to be different - and I respect that. I believe you are one of the few projects who actually care and bring a positive vibe to the Lineage 2 community. Keep doing that!

I wish you the best of luck!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1