L2jTesla - The Interlude project you shouldn't use

Elfo

1 hour ago, L2-Evanthe said:

You're very amateur.

Do I even know you? 

Edited by HyperBlown

10 hours ago, HyperBlown said:

Do I even know you? 

No, but giving me a down vote because i called you amateur, confirms the fact you're amateur and the fact that you're digging my profile prove that my sentence really bother you which double confirms that you're amateur. 

Edited by L2-Evanthe
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, L2-Evanthe said:

No, but giving me a down vote because i called you amateur, confirms the fact you're amateur and the fact that you're digging my profile prove that my sentence really bother you which double confirms that you're amateur. 

sure mate, I don't even know U, so obviously I went into your profile to check if I even recognize you. It doesnt matter what u think or not of me ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 29/11/2020 at 10:08, katon said:

desculpe a pergunta, mas alguém pode descartar a versão de compilação? não consigo nem construir um novato))) (( 

https://gofile.io/d/aWRKab

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

Loaded 32002 fake player names.
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
        at dev.l2j.tesla.autobots.AutobotsManager.start(AutobotsManager.kt:47)
        at dev.l2j.tesla.gameserver.GameServer.<init>(GameServer.java:284)
        at dev.l2j.tesla.gameserver.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:116)
Caused by: java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: FUNCTION l2jtesla.json_extract does not exist
        at com.mysql.cj.jdbc.exceptions.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:120)
        at com.mysql.cj.jdbc.exceptions.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:97)
        at com.mysql.cj.jdbc.exceptions.SQLExceptionsMapping.translateException(SQLExceptionsMapping.java:122)
        at com.mysql.cj.jdbc.ClientPreparedStatement.executeInternal(ClientPreparedStatement.java:970)
        at com.mysql.cj.jdbc.ClientPreparedStatement.executeQuery(ClientPreparedStatement.java:1020)
        at com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.ProxyPreparedStatement.executeQuery(ProxyPreparedStatement.java:52)
        at com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.HikariProxyPreparedStatement.executeQuery(HikariProxyPreparedStatement.java)
        at dev.l2j.tesla.autobots.dao.AutobotsDao.loadScheduledSpawns(AutobotsDao.kt:336)
        at dev.l2j.tesla.autobots.AutobotScheduler.<clinit>(AutobotScheduler.kt:18)
        ... 3 more

why?

//edit: problem was i was using mysql service istead of maria service (ave marry)

Edited by arm4729
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 12/21/2020 at 5:48 PM, katon said:

111.png

Screenshot_3.png.a2b4bc834b4452377c2336927f10d3f3.png

What the project's owner said.... So do not wait for any further help for this project tho.....

14 hours ago, Vince* said:

Screenshot_3.png.a2b4bc834b4452377c2336927f10d3f3.png

What the project's owner said.... So do not wait for any further help for this project tho.....

If you don't intend to help, don't make unnecessary comments.
The concept of this forum is to help other people.