L2jTesla - The Interlude project you shouldn't use

Elfo

On 2/28/2023 at 9:21 PM, PAVEL332 said:

please give a compilation of the server

Why would you want someone to compile this for you? It can have more backdoors than a haunted house during Halloween!

he gave you all you need, pop it in IntelliJ and compile it with one click.

On 02.03.2023 at 14:16, Friko said:

Почему вы хотите, чтобы кто-то скомпилировал это для вас? В нем может быть больше бэкдоров, чем в доме с привидениями во время Хэллоуина!

он дал вам все, что вам нужно, вставьте это в IntelliJ и скомпилируйте одним щелчком мыши.

Excuse me, but this server cannot be compiled with one click.Compile IntelliJ with many modules, including custom ones, it is unknown what. We need Bcrypt sha1 and HikariCP for kotlin, I'm not familiar with this. Try to compile and run, you will not succeed. sorry

4 minutes ago, PAVEL332 said:

Извините, но этот сервер не может быть скомпилирован одним щелчком мыши.Скомпилируйте IntelliJ со многими модулями, включая пользовательские, неизвестно какие. Нам нужны Bcrypt sha1 и HikariCP для kotlin, я с этим не знаком.

It will be possible to compile without modules, with errors in KOTLIN. You will not enter the game, there will be no connection between KOTLIN JAVA HTML

Попробуйте скомпилировать и запустить, у вас ничего не получится. извините

• 6 months later...

Hi Elfo, I managed to build your pack in InteliJ. The server is great and working for testing on my localhost. I love Kotlin, but I find that I can't find a suitable patch or system . Could you please provide it?I see that the server uses some custom items and adjustments that I'm missing...i tried several patches from the internet but i always run into a problem... missing textures for autobots menu items, missing player skins, i can't see armors and stuff

Dne 3.3.2023 v 17:04 PAVEL332 řekl:

Promiňte, ale tento server nelze zkompilovat jedním kliknutím. Zkompilujte IntelliJ s mnoha moduly, včetně vlastních, není známo co. Potřebujeme Bcrypt sha1 a HikariCP pro kotlin, v tomhle se nevyznám. Zkuste zkompilovat a spustit, neuspějete. Promiňte

You don't know what you're talking about, or you can't work properly in InteliJ .... Trust my friend, it can be built with just one click 😉 .... There are no cakes without work! And if you can't set up InteliJ correctly, please don't cry here that Elfo made a bad project, because the fault is not on his side... that's the reason why he refuses to work with others... I also wouldn't want anyone to hold me back

Edited by Godlike21

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...