Essence Interface Interlude Cracked

Noxy

13 minutes ago, fakosgr said:

Thanks for share! I dont knot if its me but when i hit the *auto farm* button nothing shows up!

Their auto farm is broken i wont sit and fix their crap files theres no point doing this at all i just sharing this with community for who ever want to test use it also theres coming Classic Version aswell which has more functions/features once i finish removing protection of names i will publish it on maxcheaters for free

6 minutes ago, Sanyol said:

Their auto farm is broken i wont sit and fix their crap files theres no point doing this at all i just sharing this with community for who ever want to test use it also theres coming Classic Version aswell which has more functions/features once i finish removing protection of names i will publish it on maxcheaters for free

ok  i get it :) thanks

On 8/13/2020 at 10:30 PM, Alvaro KingsSon said:

thanks for sharing !

You are a great friend!

no problem enjoy

Edited by Vision

1 minute ago, wallyssoncdd said:

I can't turn off the auto bot

im not reponsible for stuff that are not working properly it's their fault if they lack of knowledge on fixing stuffs

im just removing protections and sharing to the community

• Upvote 1

• Celestine featured and pinned this topic
6 hours ago, manalas said:

not work on la2dream why :/ ?

La2Dream got some kind of protection and blocks interfaces. I think you can use a bypass to use an interface(not this one) but i dont know if they fixed it now.

43 minutes ago, AtheIstan said:

Thank you for the share! May I ask why you don't share the skillgrp.dat? What it contains?

because it's pointless everyone will use it and same story over again so i keep it for my personal use