PlayINERA Bloodlust: Final Frontier

PlayINERA

Firstly, this server is NOT Gracia Final. It's Gracia Epilogue client. So I'm curious on why you present it as Gracia Final even if it never was.

Secondly, the server has htmls, video promos and more coloristic features but inside in terms of Class Balance, Economy and functionality it's a total ZERO. Yes a total zero. When a mage is hitting me 23k dmg and I as a fighter give 250 dmg per hit.

Especially this fact is something that would save many others time. Unfortunately it didn't mine with the fake hype you tried to create with NCSOFT's videos on your site and all the colorful childish stuff to get anybody's attention.

My condolences and 2 cents,

Wanna be admins nowadays FUCK. 

Edited by Dev

@Dev Indeed, we are using the Gracia Epilogue client. However, it has been manually downgraded to Gracia Final (i.e.: skill, NPC, map, item data etc.). The same applies to the server.

Regarding balance, since everyone has a different opinion on what's balanced, we have created the Ability Tree which offers a selection of defensive bonuses. Players are free to choose the ones that think will help them defend themselves better.

When it comes to our videos, we do not like to regurgitate existing ones. The promotional video featuring the Spectral Dancer preparing for an Olympiad match is exclusive to PlayINERA. We hired a team of animators to animate it for us. Here is a preview we were sent by the animation team while it was still a work in progress. I must say that it is very flattering that you consider our video to be of the same quality as those of NCSoft's. :)

In any case, I hope you find the server you're looking for!

Cheers!

2 minutes ago, Sindelia said:

@Dev Indeed, we are using the Gracia Epilogue client. However, it has been manually downgraded to Gracia Final (i.e.: skill, NPC, map, item data etc.). The same applies to the server.

In any case, I hope you find the server you're looking for!

Cheers!

1. Bullshit, all item data apply and save for gracia epilogue still in the whole system.

2. I will find the right server I'm looking for that's correct. This Wouldn't be yours of course.

Cheers 

34 minutes ago, Dev said:

1. Bullshit, all item data apply and save for gracia epilogue still in the whole system.

2. I will find the right server I'm looking for that's correct. This Wouldn't be yours of course.

Cheers 

I will play this server before and of course will play again. Our admins are quite dedicated to give the best experience even if that means re-launch the server and spend a lot of time desinging and coding new stuffs. I'm not sure if you really played or just test a day and go off but anyway, go for the right server and never come back. Toxic ppl is exactly what we don't want. GL.

1 hour ago, Dev said:

Firstly, this server is NOT Gracia Final. It's Gracia Epilogue client. So I'm curious on why you present it as Gracia Final even if it never was.

Secondly, the server has htmls, video promos and more coloristic features but inside in terms of Class Balance, Economy and functionality it's a total ZERO. Yes a total zero. When a mage is hitting me 23k dmg and I as a fighter give 250 dmg per hit.

Especially this fact is something that would save many others time. Unfortunately it didn't mine with the fake hype you tried to create with NCSOFT's videos on your site and all the colorful childish stuff to get anybody's attention.

My condolences and 2 cents,

Wanna be admins nowadays FUCK. 

1 shot and to village )

Edited by skikko
x

Bloodlust x1000 is now LIVE!

Enjoy!

Join our Discord: https://discord.com/invite/TnkeBkm

Download our updater: http://bloodlust.playinera.com/connect/

@Celestine : please move this to the Live Servers section