Lineage 2 Ultimate Client Collection

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, Porthos said:

Did anyone happen to import any of these into their own mega account? Im looking for the Hellbound client.

0067fa39c1b2.png

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18ACoeyi8DVZPEB1zWVge3nyE_wvGznez/view

Edited by AlisaCodeDragon
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Finn

Hello there Finn

It seems we both have an interest in L2 clients.

I have a thread over here much older then yours but not at complete as yours.

I am missing some client's myself.

Any interest in Aion? got a few of those.

In addition, I have an epic F TON on unsorted L2 Stuff if you're interested. This is only a little of it as it so unsorted.

1339930570_Screenshot(105).thumb.png.221eeeb08649e5d0f61f88a6fd059ddd.png

Edited by sireck

Estou procurando um sistema para gracia parte 2 protocolo versão 12 - 17 Estou procurando um que funcione para o Windows 10 porque o meu não abre a tela de login e só fica em segundo plano na barra de gerenciador de tarefas.... É difícil porque, eu não tenho conhecimento e pelo que eu entendo tem que tirar themida do motor.dll Nwindow.dll, l2.exe e fazer tal patch 256 algo assim só eu não tenho conhecimento para isso .... 😞

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have The Kamael CT 1.0 system files with themida removed? 

I've been trying to make them myself using Ollydbg (https://www.ollydbg.de/odbg110.zip) and Themida - Winlicense Ultra Unpacker 1.4 (malware/Themida - Winlicense Ultra Unpacker 1.4.txt at master · inc0d3/malware · GitHub) but am having trouble with NWindow.dll.  Ollydbg is able to finish running the unpacker script on l2.exe and engine.dll but not NWindow.dll; it just hits a breakpoint and says the "script has finished" without giving me the unpacked dll.  Not sure if that file even needs to be unpacked or not for this chronicle but only unpacking the engine.dll and l2.exe gives me an error when I launch l2.exe. 

image.png.65a7132b607887f490ad9e72d7714db2.png

If no one has the system files could someone point me in the right direction for unpacking these files? Not even sure what tool people were using for other chronicles so I may be completely off on this one.  Any help is greatly appreciated! 🙂

To unpack you need a machine with Windows XP x32. To launch the game you have to name your file "l2.exe", it won't start with different names.
Since kamael you have to unpack nwindow.dll, engine.dll and l2.exe(exe can be simply patched by encdec)

Edited by Xtellia