Autobots | The best Fake Player & Autofarm Engine

29 minutes ago, TouchOfFlames said:

So basically,is only combat bot that`s all ? farm/pvp ? and the price is 150 GBP ??

Correct, and due to the feedback I got from everyone who purchased it, the price will increase to 200 GBP soon

Updates

Configurable skill preferences per class

wNV2KO6.gif

Configurable Private Sell Store

aTKWULr.gif

Configurable Private Buy Store

QZl20wL.gif

Configurable Private Craft Store

m70m87a.gif

Bots will now return to their death area after they respawn in town

The engine just received a MAJOR update

It is no longer just the most advanced fake player engine

Since its public release people asked whether it could be extended to support automated farming for players themselves similar to what L2Warland is offering.

I am happy to say that from today Autobots is also an Autofarm Engine and allows your players to automate their farming directly from the server without having to resort to bot solutions like Adrenaline.

It currently works with commands and it is using the default behaviour per class but it will soon have an interface as well and players will be able to configure their combat preferences in the exact same way that you do it for the bots (image below)

wNV2KO6.gif

Video:

Note that this is INCLUDED in your original purchase without having to pay extra. It is a core feature of the engine, free of charge as long as you're in the updates cycle.

• Like 1

On 6/4/2020 at 3:42 PM, Rootware said:

@Elfocrash Soultaker have skill for convertation HP to MP! If you are uses Vampiric Rage spell then pointless use the mana potion.

This is configurable in the skill preferences. Players can choose to use the conversion skill or mana potions (or both)

Updates

• You can now configure a lot of the default settings for the bots including thinking iteration interval
  • Bots will now upgrade their class if their level allows it
  • Bot will now upgrade their gear automatically and realistically to be appropriate to their class and level

gB4M66j.gif

Edited by Elfocrash

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/24/2020 at 7:36 PM, Elfocrash said:

Correct, and due to the feedback I got from everyone who purchased it, the price will increase to 200 GBP soon

First , would like to say a GOOD JOB ! 

Second , responding to quote . Having Good Feedback on ur product u rise prices ? that is BAD ! 

Should give discounts or something if u get good reviews , not increase ur prices !

That is greed

On 6/13/2020 at 10:38 PM, ionutzzu14 said:

First , would like to say a GOOD JOB ! 

Second , responding to quote . Having Good Feedback on ur product u rise prices ? that is BAD ! 

Should give discounts or something if u get good reviews , not increase ur prices !

That is greed

150 euro its very cheap, this product should be not for all 

Updates

• Rewrote the targeting and movement code from scratch to make it more realistic
    • Added randomized delays to make the bots look more natural
    • Bots will now only target targets that they can move to
    • Stuck bots is no impossible unless there are no reachable targets
    • Bots will now aknowledlge their vertical positioning when picking targets so places like Cruma Tower or TOI won't cause bots to get stuck
  • Bots can now trade in towns. You can configure what items the bots are looking for and what they will offer in return. Chat during the interaction is subject to change
    • Rejected offer example: zipGHFQ.gif
    • Accepted offer example: 1PfZ4zX.gif
  • A lot more of the default values for the engine are now configurable

This is unethical and it destroys servers faster than a server full of adrenaline bots.

If you populate towns with player looking NPCs who cannot interact with human beings as another human being would do, what's the point of joining a server, when you know that the owner can pay 150/200 w/e FIAT currency to fake their online visual stats?

This should be very private and not posted on a public forum.

13 minutes ago, DTT said:

This is unethical and it destroys servers faster than a server full of adrenaline bots.

I don't know about that. My metrics and my clients have a completely different story to tell, but thanks for the input.

7 minutes ago, Elfocrash said:

I don't know about that. My metrics and my clients have a completely different story to tell, but thanks for the input.

First of all.

I don't see any "clients" commenting on here, so I call bs.

Now, the paradox. You can say you've got 100 clients who pay you 200 EUR per month, but you can't disclose their servers due to privacy protection, blah, blah.

I call bs. This thing is going to destroy private servers, just because you got bored in quarantine and came with another way to create a income stream which will last less than 6 months.

You can't provide any valid arguments.

People will realize they're playing in empty servers where bots run in towns, and in farming areas.

If I were a server owner, I'd throw my money on event engines and animations, instead of faking server population and get destroyed when my users realize that I'm cheating them.

EDIT:
You're welcome?

Edited by DTT
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, DTT said:

First of all.

Now, the paradox. You can say you've got 100 clients who pay you 200 EUR per month, but you can't disclose their servers due to privacy protection, blah, blah.

This is a very valid point, and it's true. It makes sense for people who buy this to leave feedback. It's quite a sensitive feature and I respect that.

No tell me this. What does a cool event engine or a nice animation worth when there is no one to play with? :)

Have a nice day and thanks for the bumps

54 minutes ago, DTT said:

It's like you are a SS nazi member but you are surrounded by black people. Guess what? You will never reveal your identity simply because you will be "killed" by them. Same applies for this example.

So i doubt that any admin with common sense will ever give a feedback.  Revealing who is using it on "public".

Edited by LordPanic

29 minutes ago, Elfocrash said:

This is a very valid point, and it's true. It makes sense for people who buy this to leave feedback. It's quite a sensitive feature and I respect that.

No tell me this. What does a cool event engine or a nice animation worth when there is no one to play with? :)

Have a nice day and thanks for the bumps

I'm just helping you because I see you can't do it for yourself, to come up with valid arguments.

A cool event engine will make people stick around and use the special feature.

Not everyone is supposed to launch shit servers with a budget of 25 euros.

L2 hosting is a business, like any other business that's done in order to profit.

You attract people by offering unique features, not fake stats, or even worse, fake "players" who'll roam the towns and farming areas.
When people realize X or Y "player" is a bot, they'll report it to the admins/GMs.

Then what? You've created more work for the same people who buy your product, instead of help them.

Are those admins/GMs gonna ban those bots, or simply ignore people and let those bots continue doing what they're doing, because admins paid for it? 

I'm not done bumping your thread yet. :)

Edited by DTT
  • Sad 1

Well , let's go back 5-10 years ago. 

No such a technology has been designed, why  ? 

No need it.. Servers was full of players. 

Now new games, new technology, RTX 4K 

Fotorealistic games took control over. 

Lineage 2 is mostly for veterans, everyone who still enjoy climate of L2 wants to play, they will. 

AI works both ways, can help to go up or down.