Coronavirus Poll.

Maxtor

Do you think Coronavirus Sars-Cov2 real or not?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Coronavirus Sars-Cov2 real or not?

• Yes of course its real.
    • No its all fake.
  2. 2. Do you think Coronavirus Sars-Cov2 is made in lab?

• Yes, its made in laboratory.
    • No its from nature.

religious dogma is shit, but believing that there is no Great creator and that humans and their retarded technology is above all is beyond joke and that will lead to humanity's spiritual death and eventually to an unfortunate end

• Upvote 2

why do we need great creator to explain what we became? past 1k years of findings (unlike guessing and made up stories) and evolution shows that no extra input was needed for biological/cultural/technology to progress. With data we have you can extrapolate backwards and assume a lot without need of greater touch.

But yeah, i can see how humanity will end own cycle with greed and new weapons, sooner or later someone will pull the trigger and rollback whoever survives to medieval times :D

Edited by AlmostGood

29 minutes ago, xdem said:

religious dogma is shit, but believing that there is no Great creator and that humans and their retarded technology is above all is beyond joke and that will lead to humanity's spiritual death and eventually to an unfortunate end

Ancient-Aliens.jpg

1 hour ago, xdem said:

I don't see the need for a great creator in order for humanity to be spiritual. But it surely comes down to the meaning of 'spiritual' in one's mind. For instance imo, spirituality translates to good mental health and self awareness achieved through meditation or therapy.

Besides this, suggesting that without religious beliefs people would head to self destruction is pointless since we have no proof in history of a civilization without religion that was self-destructed. It might even be better for the future of humanity and equality to be unattached from forced religous beliefs.

5 minutes ago, An4rchy said:

I don't see the need for a great creator in order for humanity to be spiritual. But it surely comes down to the meaning of 'spiritual' in one's mind. For instance imo, spirituality translates to good mental health and self awareness achieved through meditation or therapy.

Besides this, suggesting that without religious beliefs people would head to self destruction is pointless since we have no proof in history of a civilization without religion that was self-destructed. It might even be better for the future of humanity and equality to be unattached from forced religous beliefs.

though your definition is alright, there's one single literal and universal definition for spirituality, which is:
"the quality of being concerned with the human spirit or soul as opposed to material or physical things." so the point is, spirituality itself doesn't really mean anything 'till human 'spirits' or 'souls' are proven to exist, same with w/e religious/theistic bullshit.

To summarize, there is no good reason to believe in the supernatural until proven otherwise.

I get what you mean, but such unclear terms (meaning they refer to things we're not sure even exist) like spirituality, people can translate them to their own understanding.

I agree with your statement about the supernatural.

1 hour ago, An4rchy said:

I get what you mean, but such unclear terms (meaning they refer to things we're not sure even exist) like spirituality, people can translate them to their own understanding.

I agree with your statement about the supernatural.

Yup, it's just that usually, from experience, 'personal definitions' tend to bend "debates" until everyone agrees on a certain definition, so it's good to avoid the topic of personal definitions and just go with literal definitions instead, it's a nice trick to avoid all the "spirituality" or paranormal bullshit xD

the great creator can not be defined in a human's mind, never by definition. Its what put order in the universe's chaos and its much much much more inteligent than humans, its able to interact with time itself as easy as we interact with matter, its multi-dimensional, and whatever drugs you take we will never be able to sense it with our limited physicall senses and perception of the world arround us.

Our maths can't explain nature, they are two dimensional, so we invented imaginary numbers that we don't understand to solve  math problems, multi-dimensions do exist and its proven by science, the world arround you is muuuuuuuch more complex than your mind can ever comprehend

Edited by xdem

2 hours ago, xdem said:

the great creator can not be defined in a human's mind, never by definition. Its what put order in the universe's chaos and its much much much more inteligent than humans, its able to interact with time itself as easy as we interact with matter, its multi-dimensional, and whatever drugs you take we will never be able to sense it with our limited physicall senses and perception of the world arround us.

Our maths can't explain nature, they are two dimensional, so we invented imaginary numbers that we don't understand to solve  math problems, multi-dimensions do exist and its proven by science, the world arround you is muuuuuuuch more complex than your mind can ever comprehend

I think we all agree that there are thing we might never get to explain, though there is literally no good reason to assume, out of nowhere, without any kind of evidence whatsoever, that there is such thing as a 'great creator' (the argument that a creation is evidence for a creator has been debunked for a long ass time now)

You're just making up a random deity, saying that we can't possibly understand how it 'works', and start stacking up characteristics on it afterwards, it kinda doesn't make any sense.

I know you're a smart guy so i suppose we'd agree on the statement that there's no good reason to believe in something until it's proven otherwise, so where are you getting all this stuff about a great creator from?

proven using what? I told you our senses are so limited and so is our logic, there is nothing that you have to prove or even have, would you care if a colony of termites somewhere in Sahara had conspirancies and debates about human existance ? you would never even care a little bit

Edited by xdem

Then whatever you say about that matter is just an assumption and there is, again, no good reason to believe that things are what you say they are. Something being undeniable doesn't isn't automatically true

So, once again, if you say that there is such thing as a great creator, then proceed to say that it is 'outside of space, omniscient, omnipotent' or whatever you wanna assign to it, why would you believe in it even though you don't have a good reason to believe in it?

Edited by 911reg

55 minutes ago, 911reg said:

Then whatever you say about that matter is just an assumption and there is, again, no good reason to believe that things are what you say they are. Something being undeniable doesn't isn't automatically true

So, once again, if you say that there is such thing as a great creator, then proceed to say that it is 'outside of space, omniscient, omnipotent' or whatever you wanna assign to it, why would you believe in it even though you don't have a good reason to believe in it?

as I told you earlier, we already know other dimensions exist, if our difference from a termite to a human is so huge in our understanding while we both are on the same dimension, you can only guess how vast the gap of a interdimensional being is. there is no need to prove anything, observation is enough, proofs are for science, human science won't ever actually prove what by definition it cannot prove

Edited by xdem

29 minutes ago, xdem said:

as I told you earlier, we already know other dimensions exist, if our difference from a termite to a human is so huge in our understanding while we both are on the same dimension, you can only guess how vast the gap of a interdimensional being is. there is no need to prove anything, observation is enough, proofs are for science, human science won't ever actually prove what by definition it cannot prove

The point i'm trying to make here is, there is literally no reason to believe that there is such thing as an interdimensional being, and even less if there are no indications nor proof of it, though i see where you're coming from. I personally would rather say 'i don't know' before assuming stuff i don't know, so i'm genuinely curious as to why would anyone believe there is such thing as a creator, whatever religion it is from, or if it is from a religion at all

*****CORONA FAKE****** coronas in my ass ! Yes u all  hear it  and u all idiots if u  believe in this shit  get  a celebration instead of sooooooooooooooooorow !  

Edited by MrTitanas
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, MrTitanas said:

*****CORONA FAKE****** coronas in my ass ! Yes u all  hear it  and u all idiots if u  believe in this shit  get  a celebration instead of sooooooooooooooooorow !  

jaja