classic L2Gold - Classic Client (you can contribute)

8 hours ago, wongerlt said:

when i saw on your topic "classic" then i thought it will be classic gold,  which was in the old good days of c4 but not c6.

but as I see it will be cosmos :D

People need to move on from c4 and c6 - Classic Client may be the best option.

Well classic client is 10x batter than any other client, you has good graphics, is a stable client, we not gonna have huge lags on the mass pvp's (same as usually happen on every gold c4/c6 server) there are many other features that make the gameplay easy. Tbh between c4/c6 clients I prefer to play on Classic client, you not gonna stack on the afk chars or offline shops.

Edited by WoDy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/7/2020 at 11:38 PM, kcSeller said:

Is this the L2Gold from 2007?

Overall yes, the gameplay is what we got used to - c4 skills, same areas with perhaps small changes to make it better.  We'll have lots of positive improvements. Why did we choose the Classic client? We want to maximize your gaming experience by all the extras that the newest client comes with. Simple things such as the damage/heal indicators, new video rendering options but also bigger and more important things like the immensely possibility for unique content-creation, old bug fixes and more. And ain't we all tired of seeing the same thing all over again?

---

Hi everyone,

We have a new forum look! We hope this will serve its purpose. We're not going to have a website - we don't need one, this forum can do them all. It's easy and user friendly.

We're working daily. We're NOT only building and adding L2Gold features, we're revamping everything so it suits our needs. We want to offer the most beautiful gold-style server, and not only! We take pride in our job.

Let everybody know that www.Lineage2.gold is only a few weeks away from BETA!

Useful topics: Our first announcementTeam Member Application and our 'Share your L2Gold vision with us!' topic. Join us on Discord!

Edited by Trance
Replies merged.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you everyone for the good words.

BETA phase was announced. Now you can find us at Server Previews:

Topic locked.

Edited by Trance

• Trance locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • Trance unlocked and locked this topic