Trance

L2Gold - Classic Client (you can contribute)

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

logo.png

Hi everyone!

 

I'll be leading the development for https://www.lineage2.gold

 

I believe we'll be building this server together! There is no such a thing like a bad suggestion.

You're free to create your own topic in this section sharing your vision with us about gold-style servers.

We'll be using an Lineage 2 Classic client and the options we have are almost endless.

You can share with us the following, but not limited to:

  • What do you expect from a gold-style server in 2020
  • What will not like you to see
  • What would you like to see
  • What are the mistakes you've seen on other servers
  • What you always hoped for but never happened
  • and much more!

We can't wait to see this massive project come to life.

 

Create your own topic here: https://forum.lineage2.gold/index.php?/topic/11-share-your-l2gold-vision-with-us/

We're also looking for partnerships and more people to be part of our team!

 

See you around!

Edited by Trance
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 3/5/2020 at 7:07 AM, Captivator said:

Sounds interesting. Which version you have in mind?

 

Lineage 2 Classic: Zaken client.

Edited by Trance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My humble opinion is to separate game seasons for example:

 

Season 1 [without any client modifications (weapons & armors)]

Season 2 [ +Apella (Incl Recipes)] 

Season 3 [ + Gold Weap with different SA (Incl Recipes)]

Season 4 [Dynasty Armors + Weapons]

Season 5 [Morai]

Season 6 [Vesper (Incl Vesper Noble)]

Season 7 [Vorpal]

Season 8 [Elegia]

Season 9 [Infinity] (Hero Weapons) and Cloaks

Season 10 [New Epic Jwl]

 

      The gameplay will be nice but your project needs to provide also something unique for the players in order to leave behind that present gold style server. (im not talking about the crappy gameservers)

     As you said 

On 3/5/2020 at 12:03 AM, Trance said:

What do you expect from a gold-style server in 2020

 

;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Captivator said:

My humble opinion is to separate game seasons for example:

 

Season 1 [without any client modifications (weapons & armors)]

Season 2 [ +Apella (Incl Recipes)] 

Season 3 [ + Gold Weap with different SA (Incl Recipes)]

Season 4 [Dynasty Armors + Weapons]

Season 5 [Morai]

Season 6 [Vesper (Incl Vesper Noble)]

Season 7 [Vorpal]

Season 8 [Elegia]

Season 9 [Infinity] (Hero Weapons) and Cloaks

Season 10 [New Epic Jwl]

 

      The gameplay will be nice but your project needs to provide also something unique for the players in order to leave behind that present gold style server. (im not talking about the crappy gameservers)

     As you said 

 

;)

 

Somehow you read my mind. Gold-style vibes, but it will have to hit 2020 expectations.

If you could also please post it on our forum so we can have further discussion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to see a bit easier solo farming with more drops.Its really nice to play with clan of course but sometimes you want to farm solo or maybe your clan cant support your farming.And maybe good gear not to need farm till death to get.I know l2 gold was really dificult but a big part of l2 community nowadays arent kids but players from the past which have many resposbilities.I dont say to have top gear in 2-3 days, but spending all your time to an endless farming till server goes down it will be boring.

 

Thats just my side of course.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Sxizofrenis said:

I would like to see a bit easier solo farming with more drops.Its really nice to play with clan of course but sometimes you want to farm solo or maybe your clan cant support your farming.And maybe good gear not to need farm till death to get.I know l2 gold was really dificult but a big part of l2 community nowadays arent kids but players from the past which have many resposbilities.I dont say to have top gear in 2-3 days, but spending all your time to an endless farming till server goes down it will be boring.

 

Thats just my side of course.

 

One thing I can tell you for sure, we'll focus on both, solo and party/clan. We already had several discussions on this. We'll try to soon open a topic regarding farm, we may also need to tweak the farm areas.

 

---

 

Team Member Applications are open: https://forum.lineage2.gold/index.php?/topic/18-team-member-application

Edited by Trance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 3/11/2020 at 6:45 AM, Aaron85 said:

what about corona virus?

What a hell :D Aaron i never expect this question from you!!!
Honestly my opinion  L2 it will save you from Coronavirus because you will sit home is kind (self isolated )

Edited by ~ILAWJUNIOR~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ~ILAWJUNIOR~ said:

What a hell :D Aaron i never expect this question from you!!!
Honestly my opinion  L2 it will save you from Coronavirus because you will sit home is kind (self isolated )

 

It's also a good period for the esports.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Nightw0lf said:

this is open source project or private? i am asking because it should be here https://maxcheaters.com/forum/221-private-projects-l2j/

 

 

It was as preview but moved in here by staffers - most likely the reason was that we're pretty much open for anything - from suggestions to joining the team.

Edited by Trance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.