Buffer (acis)

HwoarangX

Question

hello, i am newbie into creating things into L2 so i need a little help about buffer.

as you see on this image there is icons and description written by hand ( i wrote it lol ... :D) so the question is, can i make this images lower in size and also is there any code to use to all buffs have  automatically  skills description? i am asking it cus i kinda don't like this "design" . so if any one know teach me please.

1233.jpg

Edited by HwoarangX

9 answers to this question

Calling img from htm you can set width, height.

No, as magically it won't call the description. Yes, if you store it somewhere, like xml. aCis already call images and description, simply check how it's done.

21 hours ago, HwoarangX said:

hello, i am newbie into creating things into L2 so i need a little help about buffer.

as you see on this image there is icons and description written by hand ( i wrote it lol ... :D) so the question is, can i make this images lower in size and also is there any code to use to all buffs have  automatically  skills description? i am asking it cus i kinda don't like this "design" . so if any one know teach me please.

1233.jpg

The whole thing is trash (Including @SweeTs idea to buy a BMW while he own a mini smart). 

You're in 2020. Make the whole damn html dynamic. Create an SQL file or XML and add value inside

<id, level, icon, description> and load them on server load. Then do a page system. 

2 hours ago, SweeTs said:

Calling img from htm you can set width, height.

No, as magically it won't call the description. Yes, if you store it somewhere, like xml. aCis already call images and description, simply check how it's done.

I did change width and height and image cut and was not full icon, but tbh I dont remember if I changed both latter I will try again.

59 minutes ago, Kara` said:

The whole thing is trash (Including @SweeTs idea to buy a BMW while he own a mini smart). 

You're in 2020. Make the whole damn html dynamic. Create an SQL file or XML and add value inside

<id, level, icon, description> and load them on server load. Then do a page system. 

Is any guide to understand it better ?

24 minutes ago, HwoarangX said:

I did change width and height and image cut and was not full icon, but tbh I dont remember if I changed both latter I will try again.

Is any guide to understand it better ?

Yes its called brain. U will get amazed by what this self-learning "machine" can do if you give it a try. 

Back when we were learning there was no youtube, maxcheaters or tutorials. How did we open servers?

Check other codes, check shares, learn, improve your self and 1-2 year later u gonna say the same stuff i tell to you now to other's who are lazy to even try

7 hours ago, Kara` said:

Yes its called brain. U will get amazed by what this self-learning "machine" can do if you give it a try. 

Back when we were learning there was no youtube, maxcheaters or tutorials. How did we open servers?

Check other codes, check shares, learn, improve your self and 1-2 year later u gonna say the same stuff i tell to you now to other's who are lazy to even try

looks like you experienced same thing, and i am thinking same as you did back then :) thx

Edited by HwoarangX

1 hour ago, HwoarangX said:

looks like you experienced same thing, and i am thinking same as you did back then :) thx

Not really the only problem i experienced was back when i started learning java. Till that point i wasted months of my life to learn how to setup a server and work it properly back when youtube had few videos.