activeChar.isIn?

criss22

Question

What i don't understand, it is what it's missing from there. From Config.Java and from BoardManagers.java. SweeTs say 50% done. I miss than 50% more to be finished. I don't know how it is work. I have some configs from Sunrise, but it is coded and i can't open it and that's why i don't understand.

9 hours ago, Dragic said:

He make your day every day? I don't want to be a part of this but I realy when I see this comment I disappointed about your attitude you are rude this guy is just asking for help because is newbie that's why this section is exist and wait minute why you are l2j developer ? How dare you to speak like this in newbie in l2j help section? 

And who are you?

This guy does not asking for help. He just want a ready code. When he gets what he wants, a new thread will open for another one. L2j Dev rank ,off,gmods etc is not here to give ready solutions for guys who are not even try, but is here to HELP ppl . Help != ready code (except some cases).

In the other hand, If anyone who cannot create something by their own , come here and open a thread to get what they want, freelancers will dissapear. 

His attitute wasn't offensive (fuck the rank) , he just said what he felt about this person . He do have the right, right?

Edit.

I'm justified -> Posted 10 minutes ago

If you have the knowledge for atleast the basics . Can you please tell me what can someone say to him, in order to understand how this thing could be done? NO! he just want it ready to create another topic. 

5 hours ago, criss22 said:

Guys, i just want to understand how it's work this. Without extra explications. Like what it is `if` in code. i want just to understand once, then i will make alone in feauture. Thanks for understanding.

No you are not. You had 4 projects in the past , while you were asking for help for every idea that came to your mind. Also, you asked help for config TWICE. search at your activity.... If you really want to learn, get out of here. stackoverflow,google is your best friend. You cant read english? Pay a guy (not even from here) to teach you the basics like what variable is. 

By:

Asking for help,

Get what you want,

Implement,

Is working,

New idea for help,

and so on.

You wont learn anything dude. accept it.

Edited by Creamy G Colin

9 minutes ago, Creamy G Colin said:

And who are you?

This guy does not asking for help. He just want a ready code. When he gets what he wants, a new thread will open for another one. L2j Dev rank ,off,gmods etc is not here to give ready solutions for guys who are not even try, but is here to HELP ppl . Help != ready code (except some cases).

In the other hand, If anyone who cannot create something by their own , come here and open a thread to get what they want, freelancers will dissapear. 

His attitute wasn't offensive (fuck the rank) , he just said what he felt about this person . He do have the right, right?

Edit.

I'm justified -> Posted 10 minutes ago

If you have the knowledge for atleast the basics . Can you please tell me what can someone say to him, in order to understand how this thing could be done? NO! he just want it ready to create another topic. 

No you are not. You had 4 projects in the past , while you were asking for help for every idea that came to your mind. Also, you asked help for config TWICE. search at your activity.... If you really want to learn, get out of here. stackoverflow,google is your best friend. You cant read english? Pay a guy (not even from here) to teach you the basics like what variable is. 

By:

Asking for help,

Get what you want,

Implement,

Is working,

New idea for help,

and so on.

You wont learn anything dude. accept it.

What did you say here, it is for yourself. I ignore this comment. Thank you. Have a great day(s)

Edited by criss22

Ehh.. As I told you, it's ENOUGH to open Config.java and see the logic, for example:

A variable

public static boolean ALT_GAME_DELEVEL;

Initialize it under PROPER method properties (each properties has it's own method). Copy and search for ALT_GAME_DELEVEL, you got the occurence, copy/paste it and edit to fit your variable (config).

ALT_GAME_DELEVEL = character.getBoolean("Delevel", true);

Now, tell me WHERE IS THE PROBLEM doing it? Just THINK and follow the LOGIC.

----

About the zone.. I told you to open ANOTHER file and check HOW IT'S DONE.

For example

@Override
    protected void onEnter(Creature character)
    {
        character.setInsideZone(ZoneId.BOSS, true);

if (character instanceof Player)
        {
            // Get player and set zone info.
            final Player player = (Player) character;

and again, WHERE IS THE PROBLEM. Now, you see how to iniliatize it, rather then = null.

PS: Player > L2PcInstance, Creature > L2Character in your case.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, SweeTs said:

Ehh.. As I told you, it's ENOUGH to open Config.java and see the logic, for example:

A variable

public static boolean ALT_GAME_DELEVEL;

Initialize it under PROPER method properties (each properties has it's own method). Copy and search for ALT_GAME_DELEVEL, you got the occurence, copy/paste it and edit to fit your variable (config).

ALT_GAME_DELEVEL = character.getBoolean("Delevel", true);

Now, tell me WHERE IS THE PROBLEM doing it? Just THINK and follow the LOGIC.

----

About the zone.. I told you to open ANOTHER file and check HOW IT'S DONE.

For example

@Override
    protected void onEnter(Creature character)
    {
        character.setInsideZone(ZoneId.BOSS, true);

if (character instanceof Player)
        {
            // Get player and set zone info.
            final Player player = (Player) character;

and again, WHERE IS THE PROBLEM. Now, you see how to iniliatize it, rather then = null.

PS: Player > L2PcInstance, Creature > L2Character in your case.

SweeTs, why u know to explain and others not? Why u reply with good explications? And others not?

13 hours ago, Dragic said:

He make your day every day? I don't want to be a part of this but I realy when I see this comment I disappointed about your attitude you are rude this guy is just asking for help because is newbie that's why this section is exist and wait minute why you are l2j developer ? How dare you to speak like this in newbie in l2j help section? 

He already got the answer but something goes wrong. I gave him hint with code example, but he don't have knowledge in java and tries to request another help in the same way. I can help with code but i'm not a Java teacher.

P.S. i meant "made my day".

1 hour ago, Rootware said:

He already got the answer but something goes wrong. I gave him hint with code example, but he don't have knowledge in java and tries to request another help in the same way. I can help with code but i'm not a Java teacher.

P.S. i meant "made my day".

I understand this but I don't understand your attitude don't be rude my friend! this guy is trying to understand how java works we should help him not only you everybody do not blaming him about he's knowledge the reason who exist this section is for helping people like him to solve every problem have about lineage java developing not to fight and blame each other I just don't like your comment and I should take place. I'm in this forum from begins I never fight or toxic anyone i just like justice. And you was rude. 

Edited by Dragic
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Dragic said:

I understand this but I don't understand your attitude don't be rude my friend! this guy is trying to understand how java works we should help him not only you everybody do not blaming him about he's knowledge the reason who exist this section is for helping people like him to solve every problem have about lineage java developing not to fight and blame each other I just don't like your comment and I should take place. I'm in this forum from begins I never fight or toxic anyone i just like justice. And you was rude. 

Criss22 hasn't the needed and basic knowledge to understand things.

When you don't know what is the difference between == and !=, that's only the beginning of the problem... Because when you will try to explain another concept, he will be simply lost. It's not to helpers of this section to learn you Java operators / concepts. People must have some default knowledge.

There is infinite knowledge over Google for regular Java concepts, stackoverflow being one of them. That would be a good beginning spot to see what is Java, before trying to use it.

It's like that L2Character activeChar = null, he simply doesn't know what is he doing. Doing his "homeworks" won't help him to learn to solve problems.

When you take more time to explain something than to actually code it, it only means you don't have the good level to bother with it.

Now, i know Tryskell, i know what it is the difference about "!". I was asking about line in config/general.ini to make True/False. That syntax. But it is my bad to post here. All can have now a good sleep /day.  Maybe i make horror day to someone. Maybe I created discomfort. Maybe I created discrimination. Finally, If you want to help a newbie, you help him, do not criticize him. Simple right? It seems so. For some, no. I wanted to know what to do in config.java. To know the way (s). What I did is not working. And thank you again to the many people who really helped me

Tryskell hold on a minute, first of all this is L2Java help section right ? This section created for help new developers, people makes topic with the problem and people who still want to help people like him they can give the solution. Second if you dont want to explain just dont quote it's simple. When you quote and you dont have the desire to help him you quote for what ? Just for count post ? when you are L2J Developer you are a staffer you have first of all to respect forum rules, your self and then the "others" when you are staffer and you speak like this you dont deserve to be staffer none have the right to be rude if you dont want to explain just don't quote! I respect you because you allways helping people i know that just don't go off topic.

Edited by Dragic

And i would like to get ready code, because i understand more fast how it's work.

It is not a crime. It is a full help. I don't want this ofc, i don't want a ready code. But in 41 answers i don't get anything. 

Ok I show here what i did without any error.

public static boolean BLOCK_COMMUNITY_ZONES;

BLOCK_COMMUNITY_ZONES = Character.getBoolean("AllowCommunity", true);

case "allowcommunity":
				BLOCK_COMMUNITY_ZONES = Boolean.parseBoolean(pValue);
				break;

And in Config i must make now AllowCOmmunity=True or False. What it is missing? I think..

if (!activeChar.isInsideZone(ZoneIdType.PEACE) || !activeChar.isInsideZone(ZoneIdType.TOWN))
		{
			activeChar.sendMessage("Cannot use outside of peace zone.");
			return;
		}

But where i must add this? In config.java or BoardsManager.java?