WTB code adaptation

On 8/20/2019 at 11:01 AM, kalimeris said:

that has nothing to do with you, its the rest of the guys who turned the topic into a chat

p.s. i had to deal with karas codes and didnt knew kara is accessdenied, thats probly the dumbest person ive ever seen in my life.

You never deal with any code of mine, you're way too amateur to even a read a code. Judging by your topic the 2-3 clients you had are not that much happy :'(

On 8/21/2019 at 11:49 AM, malahie said:

Dude?! Already prooved to Maxtor what scammer are you...i've showed him all paypal prooves + Our Skype conversation...so offcourse you are scammer...

A trash like you who said that i messed up your source calling me a scammer. Basically i just dragged and dropped 3 files on your source and added 1 line on GameServer.java and few hours later you told me that i ruined your source. 

Even a 5 years old know that you cannot ruin a code if you haven't adjust the code. Adding a java file does not ruin the source. You just fucked something UP since u didn't even know how to compile and u didn't compile for months, you changed something you had to compile because of my code, you replaced jar and u realised that u fucked source. Of Course you take the blame out on me. 

Next time grow up and you might find proper help. Learn how to compile and how source works and let me know.

The bottom line is: Nothing good is going to happen if you order a 50$ service in l2, here's why:

1. Developer's side: any decent java developer will valuate his time in atleast 20$ an hour average pay and no service (to not mix with a ready product) will be done in under 2.5 hours, therefore devs are under evaluating their services out of inexperience/need for money/competition and then bite their nails cause they're losing money. ending in service delivered incompleted or in inferior quality. Developers must increase their rates to a reasonable rate in which they can take ALL unexpected situations into matter and complete their work in the most professional way they can.

2. Client side's: Client wants to save money and often doesn't realize that there're bottom limits that price/quality go as same thing in the developer's world, their expectation for 50$ is much more beyond the IRL results. If you want developer to work for the local price, hire a developer from your own country, each country has its own economy, however let's be honest, developers are still getting paid atleast 15$ an hour in weak economy countries, so what do you expect for 50$?

Increase your pay to the developer and rest asure he will do his best to make you happy, mainly because he would want you to success, come back and order more service.

Best luck.

• Upvote 1

On 8/27/2019 at 11:54 AM, V-Ray said:

You never deal with any code of mine, you're way too amateur to even a read a code. Judging by your topic the 2-3 clients you had are not that much happy :'(

oh, believe me i did and its not just one guy who complains of your shit "codes" or idk how to call them? copy-paste?! about my skill-level i am probly one of the most experienced devs in this forum and got signature in many codes and packs even in l2jserver itself. I am pretty sure u dont even own any certificate for coding. or... do u ? prove me wrong.

p.s. i wont  even mention that i probly worked for half of the devs who offer services right now xD and one of them was you! :P

Edited by kalimeris
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, kalimeris said:

oh, believe me i did and its not just one guy who complains of your shit "codes" or idk how to call them? copy-paste?! about my skill-level i am probly one of the most experienced devs in this forum and got signature in many codes and packs even in l2jserver itself. I am pretty sure u dont even own any certificate for coding. or... do u ? prove me wrong.

p.s. i wont  even mention that i probly worked for half of the devs who offer services right now xD and one of them was you! :P

Nobody know shit about you, you're nothing in the forum, you have 0.0001% of my clients and 1 of them did complains in your shit topic. 

Right i don't have coding certificate cause i own a CGI one. The moment you spend all your life doing a programming language, i do the same thing + 3 other including stuff you can't do like let's say Thinking Particles. 

This i guess make me double cool. Crawl back to your cave now and have a nice day wannabe dev

Edited by V-Ray
  • Downvote 1

18 minutes ago, Foley said:

Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban  = Paypal block

Hmm paypal instead is nicely to me and offered to remove the -200 euro negative balance due to Mithril mines who scammed me. But you're a person who make max 50 euro per month (as you said on skype) so i guess life is hard for you.

5 minutes ago, V-Ray said:

Hmm paypal ao invés é bem para mim e se ofereceu para remover o saldo negativo de -200 euro devido a minas de Mithril que me enganou. Mas você é uma pessoa que faz no máximo 50 euros por mês (como você disse no skype), então eu acho que a vida é difícil para você.

I didn't steal anybody, I only paid 50 euros to see if your work was worth it but not 1 euro, go to another forum steal because here you are burned

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Foley said:

I didn't steal anybody, I only paid 50 euros to see if your work was worth it but not 1 euro, go to another forum steal because here you are burned

True with 7 clients per 2 days i'm burned.

• Downvote 1