Add DDS in L2Font-e.utx

Message added by NevesOma

Locked. The author has no interest in this issue.

Hello.

I Decrypted L2Font-e.utx. then opened it with l2tool and Lin2->Unreal. Then I opened it with unreal editor and opened new file. Click Import and added TownMap ddsfiles. I save it and  made l2encdec.exe -h 121 L2Font-e.utx command. Changed nime to L2Font-e.utx and added to systextures. but still, I get error in launching game.

What can I do?

4 hours ago, Gam3Master said:

Hello.

I Decrypted L2Font-e.utx. then opened it with l2tool and Lin2->Unreal. Then I opened it with unreal editor and opened new file. Click Import and added TownMap ddsfiles. I save it and  made l2encdec.exe -h 121 L2Font-e.utx command. Changed nime to L2Font-e.utx and added to systextures. but still, I get error in launching game.

What can I do?

Can you show error text? Maybe you have an screen of error?

6 hours ago, Gam3Master said:

Hello.

What can I do?

your problem is that you encoded with 121 and after that changed name. It will not work in this way. Change name before encoding in 121.

2 hours ago, deMEV said:

your problem is that you encoded with 121 and after that changed name. It will not work in this way. Change name before encoding in 121.

It will works if Gam3Master use l2encdec, we already know what Gam3Master use l2encdec and after encoding with l2encdec we take the package with name enc-texturename.utx, then we can edit this to texturename.utx and it will works good.

P.S Tested. 

P.P.S We need screen from Game3Master.