Interface's decrease my FPS

Hi to everyone who read this topic 

I looking for help to know something about interface's on Interlude client. The problem it's because from some months back i had problems between my FPS and new Interfaces ... 

I do not know why when i use new interface from iordanov, vincent or whatever my fps on client decrease a lot ... So i want to know why that's happening and if thats have solution 

My pc it's a not gamer but for interlude client it's okey ... 

Thanks to who can help me. Regards !

PS: Sorry my english i'm from ARG

37 minutes ago, SixJokers said:

I looking for help to know something about interface's on Interlude client. The problem it's because from some months back i had problems between my FPS and new Interfaces ... 

I do not know why when i use new interface from iordanov, vincent or whatever my fps on client decrease a lot ... So i want to know why that's happening and if thats have solution 

cuz it has visual changes that may decrease ur fps so if you have weak computer just dont use any interfaces simple as that.

1 hour ago, SixJokers said:

if you have the "new classic" interface with hp/dmg/cp on screen is by far the worst when it comes to FPS just put another interface and you will be fine , if you still have low fps with other interfaces too then change pc :D 

you can use Elfen interface most clean w/o any Modifications just acp auto arcane power etc and u will be fine

Thanks to both. Yes from Iordanov 3.6.9 | 3.6.10 | Vincent cracked | Ona all of those can't use ... And i like just for auto macro and skills ... 

And about Elfen all link's i saw are death ... 

Thanks again to both regards !

1 hour ago, SixJokers said:

Thanks to both. Yes from Iordanov 3.6.9 | 3.6.10 | Vincent cracked | Ona all of those can't use ... And i like just for auto macro and skills ... 

And about Elfen all link's i saw are death ... 

Thanks again to both regards !

there, you go http://rgho.st/7WfQnCl5T

36 minutes ago, Celestine said:

there, you go http://rgho.st/7WfQnCl5T

Thanks @Celestine for all ... And to close topic, do u have spec's about this interface do u give me ? any video to see info. 

Thanks again and if u have the power close topic, regards !

21 minutes ago, SixJokers said:

Thanks @Celestine for all ... And to close topic, do u have spec's about this interface do u give me ? any video to see info. 

Thanks again and if u have the power close topic, regards !

1XfidQi.jpg%26key=ed2d7096972d1c62d462b7

• 2 months later...
14 minutes ago, Logiiitech said:

Which interface is lighter for those with a weak computer? @Celestine @Iordanov

Elfen clean has no much mods + edits otherwise u can use base clean interface with edited inventory classes on party etc and acp 

• 3 weeks later...