Sinister Smile Gold member - SCAMMER

AryaStark

Hello , i dont know if this is the right place to post my topic but if is not please remove it.

1st of all i want to report Sinister Smile the Gold member for scamming me 2 times.

We have a deal with this guy to create for me all the htmls file for a community board for 20 euro. 

In this files included the gk / buffer / services and etc. BUT

he sended me the half pages . missing pages , and wrong pages , after talk with him again in skype he told me that we never make deal for all htmls

so he wanted more money, then we make again a deal for all htmls + subpages for 10 euro. but he sended me the same htmls file that he send me in 1st time

so he never send me a new files. after that he told me again , that we never deal for all htmls files , and he wanted more money.

after that i added him in same chat with Kara my developer , and he was like i dont care about posting me in forum or ban me or whatever and he never send me any files.

he still ow me the files from 1st trade , the full buffer , and full gatekeeper that is missing. because after speaking with Kara he refunded me 10 euros , afraiding of ban in maxcheaters.

Please do something, this guy already ow me 8+ htmls files that i paid in our 1st trade ,and after that he fooled me and waste my time for 2-3 days doing nothing and refunding money. This  acts are not for GOLD members, if gold members act like that imagine normal members how should act. Im asking from Admin , or mods do something about that.

Thank you 

P.S i have all the skype chat with me and sinister so i can prove all this , plus the payments , plus what he said in our chat with Kara.

With 20e none will create html for all this staff and as i know deal wasnt with subpages just with the photo you have posted that you are looking for cb like l2liona or something

Finally you make a topic @Kara`. Im waiting someone to ban me. 
On topic. Keep dreaming that someone will make this 32 html pages for 30e. Oh wait your baby sister (Kara) can do this for free, because he said this html codes are for free.

7 hours ago, AryaStark said:

Hello , i dont know if this is the right place to post my topic but if is not please remove it.

1st of all i want to report Sinister Smile the Gold member for scamming me 2 times. 

We have a deal with this guy to create for me all the htmls file for a community board for 20 euro. 

In this files included the gk / buffer / services and etc. BUT

he sended me the half pages . missing pages , and wrong pages , after talk with him again in skype he told me that we never make deal for all htmls

so he wanted more money, then we make again a deal for all htmls + subpages for 10 euro. but he sended me the same htmls file that he send me in 1st time

so he never send me a new files. after that he told me again , that we never deal for all htmls files , and he wanted more money.

after that i added him in same chat with Kara my developer , and he was like i dont care about posting me in forum or ban me or whatever and he never send me any files.

he still ow me the files from 1st trade , the full buffer , and full gatekeeper that is missing. because after speaking with Kara he refunded me 10 euros , afraiding of ban in maxcheaters.

Please do something, this guy already ow me 8+ htmls files that i paid in our 1st trade ,and after that he fooled me and waste my time for 2-3 days doing nothing and refunding money. This  acts are not for GOLD members, if gold members act like that imagine normal members how should act. Im asking from Admin , or mods do something about that.

Thank you 

P.S i have all the skype chat with me and sinister so i can prove all this , plus the payments , plus what he said in our chat with Kara.

proofs or never happent.

1 hour ago, Sinister Smile said:

Finally you make a topic @Kara`. Im waiting someone to ban me. 
On topic. Keep dreaming that someone will make this 32 html pages for 30e. Oh wait your baby sister (Kara) can do this for free, because he said this html codes are for free.

I dont know the deal but if a code is not working when you install it means the user paid for a code that finally is not working, so I would carefully consider what is happening now if I was in your place.

5 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

I dont know the deal but if a code is not working when you install it means the user paid for a code that finally is not working, so I would carefully consider what is happening now if I was in your place.

Could you explain to me how HTML CODE will not working? Do you read between the lines or i can't understand you.

19 minutes ago, Sinister Smile said:

Could you explain to me how HTML CODE will not working? Do you read between the lines or i can't understand you.

Please understand what I said, I have no idea what you have agreed with your customer or what code you gave on him, I answer on what he claims that happent, and I am telling you that if a code is not working, is not working so if he paid for a half working code its ok but if the deal was to pay you for full working code and you did not deliver, then its considered as a scam.

not providing htmls is still considered as a not working code, if you open the CB and CB tells you NO HTML FOUND is a problem, do you understand that something is missing? you provide incomplete code and if he paid for incomplete code or Core side code only I am with you.

post proofs of the deal

Edited by Nightw0lf

4 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

Please understand what I said, I have no idea what you have agreed with your customer or what code you gave on him, I answer on what he claims that happent, and I am telling you that if a code is not working, is not working so if he paid for a half working code its ok but if the deal was to pay you for full working code and you did not deliver, then its considered as a scam.

not providing htmls is still considered as a not working code, if you open the CB and CB tells you NO HTML FOUND is a problem, do you understand that something is missing? you provide incomplete code if he paid for incomplete code or Core side code only I am with you.

post proofs of the deal

Ok i understand you now, now listen, i make only the html pages for the cb, Kara is his "amazing dev" who will make the core part. Also i give fully working html codes.
P.S. - Im waiting him to post the proofs, to check which lines of the conversation he will post.

@AryaStark send me all the screenshots from the chats between you and sinister and also the ones with kara.

And payments as well.

5.png

6.png

I dont know why i cant upload more pictures, so i give u links

https://imgur.com/MEYC0b7

https://imgur.com/zkV7O5l

https://imgur.com/jawxXuw

https://imgur.com/ezjL2tz

https://imgur.com/oh7pDtu

Sorry for multi posting , but i was not able to uplload all pictures in 1 post , idont know how. just mod make them all 1 post if possible and remove the post count.

Now about this slick Sinister Smile, i dont really care about 30 euros , my problem is that he fooled me , and he was keeping asking for money more and mroe , and always said that :""" we didnt deal for all pages "" He is Scammer and he must be punished.

He fkcd. up my days , and my devs time , my time , and my work. for 30 euros. thats all

30 minutes ago, JohnBoy13 said:

I've worked with sinister,i don't think he would scam someone for 20 euro lol.

now do you belive? , he made half work , htmls missing, pictures are missing , <br> are missing , teleport zone are missing , and also 9 htmls pages are missing.

Good thx for posting the pic's @Kara`. Now @Designatix can join to my pc to check the whole conversation.
Im really curious how i get 30e because
dmy4bZS.png

the last 10e are refunded. And i don't own you nothing since Kara` told you the html pages are share and he can do it for you for free.