NCSoft releases 'Bloody Classic'…

11 hours ago, adidaskipowah said:

fk korea we need eu/na server to see how it works :D

na > innova

since na is not so greedy to much at donate ;D 

'Aden' server has reached & exceeded the 12k online players milestone in less than 10 days since it was opened. (At the time of this post, 11.5k players are online in Aden.)

Just now, cocosimeonov said:

This is top news, can we have some confirmation of this being released anytime soon ?

You can inspect innova (not sure about EU, I think it was RU) classic CommandName. Stuff like /bloodycoin is already there.

9 hours ago, *real*savormix said:

'Aden' server has reached & exceeded the 12k online players milestone in less than 10 days since it was opened. (At the time of this post, 11.5k players are online in Aden.)

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

22 hours ago, *real*savormix said:

>2k18
>12k online L2 serbidorko

punks-not-dead.png

That kind of server will "kill" every kind of private server that has no concept or similar concept (gameplay/style).

There is no reason for a (e.g L2Gold) player to join this server since the server itself doesnt create the (game) experience that the private server does.It really depends from the audience that each server focuses to.

A few trash servers ,which wipe and reopen,will take a hit probably though.

If you ask me,thats good.The ideal situation is a few servers with skilled developers only ,period.

11 hours ago, bravetobe said:

That kind of server will "kill" every kind of private server that has no concept or similar concept (gameplay/style).

There is no reason for a (e.g L2Gold) player to join this server since the server itself doesnt create the (game) experience that the private server does.It really depends from the audience that each server focuses to.

A few trash servers ,which wipe and reopen,will take a hit probably though.

If you ask me,thats good.The ideal situation is a few servers with skilled developers only ,period.

me and achujek top devs np.

After massive gameplay changes during this week's maintenance, players are now protesting the changes and the online count went down drastically, from 12.5k to mere 6.7k (so pretty much cut in half).

Just now, AchYlek said:

not even 2 week and reopen incoming? 

No, most likely no wipe.

But sounds like stuff will be changed back and forth, just like in pvt servers. And I mean large changes, such as changing how various skills work or when they can be used compared to normal classic.