NCSoft releases 'Bloody Classic'…

39 minutes ago, AlmostGood said:

the real question here is, why NCwest doesn't yet use new fancy server select UI? :D

They need a new client for that, the UI came with Prelude of War (LIVE) / Aden / ClassicAden client. NCwest has already failed to catch up with PoW as well, so their only chance is the next update after PoW.

Innova prolly launches after summer EU Essence server

NcWest hopefully never launches NA Essence , classic was huge fail

Essence is not for everybody

- are u that type of guy that plays alot with ur cp or clan like GvG or mass pvp , u better go for classic

- are u that type of guy that wanna spend 20$ and play a few hours daily/weekly and still pvp , u try Essence

I played Essence ru myself after playing alot of classic , i didnt like it that much , on side effect its huge p2w , u NEED to pay to pvp , otherwise people 2 shot you and you reach c grade at lvl 60-70 , while others have +7 c items at lvl 20 equipped.

pG9B1hC.jpg

Edited by Scion

• 2 weeks later...

so ncsoft updated from 2.0 or what it was to almost close to essence or its essence ? :D 

changelog seems same like essence 

https://www.lineage2.com/news/secret-of-the-empire-patch-notes

Live: Prelude to War (reuses Fafurion splash)

Classic: SoE

Aden: Aden, forced as default lobby

International protocol 196.

Not too bad, but I'm already playing on a Jin Kamael for nearly a month now. Kys NCw.

9 minutes ago, AchYlek said:

how check now online at offi? since all sites dead, l2play too 

9EWrq2S.png

I am investigating just how annoying would it be to RE the different launchers (turns out that when KR stole TW's launcher (NC Launcher S) and called it "NCLauncher 2", they also changed things related to auth) and keep the token logic generation up-to-date, but don't expect an ETA on this, especially since doing NCL "S" is twice as useful as NCL "R" that NA uses.

Obviously, the ServerList method would provide significantly less information; no build dates, for example.

Also, fuck L2on, not so smart now that they don't have someone to ask to add their IP to AdminIP config.

21 minutes ago, AchYlek said:

w/e NA servers seems biggest fail in l2 scene ;D 

They are doing maintenances twice per day this week (btw, classic servers are not affected as much). This reminds me of private server owners who know neither what they are doing nor what they are supposed to do.

Just now, *real*savormix said:

They are doing maintenances twice per day this week (btw, classic servers are not affected as much). This reminds me of private server owners who know neither what they are doing nor what they are supposed to do.

did u saw all bugs what they have? adena 300a max at top locations, cant fix it after 3 days :D every update = more bugs 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

What the hell are even these "Classic" servers? Theres nothing classic about them, all i see is more "Star Warsy" stuff. Real Classic is everything Interlude and previous. They should have just done that but instead of turning it into whatever it is they are trying to do they should have expanded it with new locations,gear and pve content.

Should have joined the early days.

Current L2, classic or not has become an abomination, don't spend any time on it.

Soon you will need to buy a subscription (with real money) that gives you 3 tickets to spin a wheel where you can win a 1 hour of game time at a rate of ~0%, with extra tickets sold for real money.

If you thought pay-to-win was bad, the current state is halfway to pay-to-gamble-to-play, where you must constantly gamble real money (not adena) just to be allowed to login.

2 hours ago, *real*savormix said:

Should have joined the early days.

Current L2, classic or not has become an abomination, don't spend any time on it.

Soon you will need to buy a subscription (with real money) that gives you 3 tickets to spin a wheel where you can win a 1 hour of game time at a rate of ~0%, with extra tickets sold for real money.

If you thought pay-to-win was bad, the current state is halfway to pay-to-gamble-to-play, where you must constantly gamble real money (not adena) just to be allowed to login.

Today death knight update, atlest u can farm with out vitality  fucking pay to win chronicle