Mega Share Iordanov Interface 3.6.10 Updated

25 minutes ago, onaxis said:

any chance to make the interface play in lineage2dex.com ? im only asking because you said we can discuss if we cant use it in a server

nop, there won't be any self request 

Just tried this version everything is good but only one big bug is that i cant use skill bar F1 F2 F3 and ect not working numpad not working so with this version we cant use skill bar with keybourd? we need to use only mouse? or we can turn it on and off?

This version for be is better then version V but just one minus is that i cant see oly time and dmg dealt with version 10 and that sucks very hard.. so i have to use version V but it has only 4 skill bars..:(

thx for the share, it is working good. 

the single part that is disturbing when mob's die they remain stuck on the dead target; if i use next target button it's targeting the dead mob :D ....when you will have some time to look at it, and tell how to get throu  this.

Thank you,

39 minutes ago, didiciupi said:

thx for the share, it is working good. 

the single part that is disturbing when mob's die they remain stuck on the dead target; if i use next target button it's targeting the dead mob :D ....when you will have some time to look at it, and tell how to get throu  this.

Thank you,

Good morning.

Use "Corpse Life Drain" skill when mobs die, then your char will target faster other mobs.

• 2 weeks later...

may i ask if is possible to have a good h5 version?otherwise could u explain where i have to edit for to check what skills enemy are using , casting, time left for skills like ai/fi /sos etc etc..? thanks