Mega Share Iordanov Interface 3.6.10 Updated

I'm having some problems, every time I restart when I go to the selection screen of the character the game closes alone, does anyone else have this problem too? I'm looking for a solution to this.

1 hour ago, zFarM said:

I'm having some problems, every time I restart when I go to the selection screen of the character the game closes alone, does anyone else have this problem too? I'm looking for a solution to this.

I have the same issue.

Also i cant put Auto assists :/ , when i put main assister after some seconds goes Null again...

I got error when i use right click on BOA for auto use.

6 hours ago, zFarM said:

before you log into the game delete the options file inside your system...log in and adjust again the settings...do this everytime you want to restart or open another window

This interface is so nice that sometimes I have feeling i am not playing Interlude :) Thank you.

just few notes from my side:

1. I am missing names of chat type tabs.
https://imgur.com/a/kf4Bpk8

2. Cast bar for some skills works incorrectly:

3. Cast Bar sometimes does not appear

4. When I open custom map (radar). L2 hmtl windows behave like they were on the background.

Those things have not any impact on gameplay, but as I noticed you are trying to make it perfect so I posted :D

Chat style I made it like that cuz I like to be clean cast bar cannot be perfect because it reads skill IDs which means it's not server sided to work correctly about transparent panels go options remove transparent and good to go :)

• 2 weeks later...

A good update idea is to add a auto clicker function, where you can record mouse / keyboard moves and clicks and put it to repeat... consider it for the future.

i'm asking this cuz I tryed a lot of auto clicker and no1 works with smartguard.

if u know one, tell me pls.

Thanks

@Celestine I'm having a few problems with the interface recently, and I've uploaded some photos about the problems, when I activate the skills in toogle only 1 skill works and the other one becomes unusable but it stays in toogle.

http://prntscr.com/klfxhv

and when I teleport or hill it happens and I use all the files that came inside the interface the way I downloaded it I'm using it because I have no experience with xdat.

eew.png

6 hours ago, zFarM said:

@Celestine I'm having a few problems with the interface recently, and I've uploaded some photos about the problems, when I activate the skills in toogle only 1 skill works and the other one becomes unusable but it stays in toogle.

http://prntscr.com/klfxhv

and when I teleport or hill it happens and I use all the files that came inside the interface the way I downloaded it I'm using it because I have no experience with xdat.

eew.png

use a clean client i've tested yesterday and worked and there was no crit errors.

10 minutes ago, archlord137 said:

This Interface include maps for catacombs and more?

yes

well this is the best looking interface but i am still facing problems...i am getting disconnects 1/3 times when i am trying to log in...Olympiad calculator is not working for me...i can not see the buffs of the right player on the Olympiad arena...

• 4 weeks later...

any chance to make the interface play in lineage2dex.com ? im only asking because you said we can discuss if we cant use it in a server

Edited by Vision