Mega Share Iordanov Interface 3.6.10 Updated

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I saw this interface and i like how it looks like. I decided to try it to L2 OvC but there the maps have a time countdown in the right side, which disappeared. Is there a way to fix this thing.

Thank you.

3 minutes ago, PowerOfDarknesS said:

I saw this interface and i like how it looks like. I decided to try it to L2 OvC but there the maps have a time countdown in the right side, which disappeared. Is there a way to fix this thing.

Thank you.

only way to make display countdown is to implement it on interface 

10 hours ago, Celestine said:

only way to make display countdown is to implement it on interface 

Ok, thank you for your answer. I will check if there is a chance for me to understand how to do that :).
The other thing that i noticed is when i restart, the game closes without error. Also i dont see a shortcut button for characteristics, it was clt+T normally. Besides that and maybe some things that are not meant to work properly on all servers like augumentation and prolly enchanting,
its really cool looking. Thank you for your work! Really appreciated! :)

Edited by PowerOfDarknesS

15 hours ago, Cabano said:
Has anyone been able to use it on l2ovc without putting the potion skill in black?

yes, tested by me and its working perfectly.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Hello,

I'm trying to use the interface on an Interlude server that runs an updater and overwrites most of it.

I can intercept the requests to their webserver locally and serve my own files but I don't have any idea how to create a custom version of incupdate.idx(I guess this has hashes or something from their original files) with the files from interface.

Any tips would be appreciated.