Circle Effect for Fornite

Since noobish piece of failure elfo gave the idea i'm making a system similar to Fornite (actualy exact like fornite) with stats and buyable content. Inside the fornite players will start level 1

and level up by killing or getting runes and collect items e.t.c 

The problem i face i dont know what i can use for the circle around the zone which shrink per time. Is there anything i can use or i have to vizualize the zone with some non-pickable items?

Sincerely, me.

Edited by Kara`

There are a few "round" effects in the game, like "AbnormalEffect.S_AIR_ROOT" and "AbnormalEffect.S_AIR_STUN". They are pretty nice. But I have no Idea how it would behave if you scale the effect, or what the players would see if they are inside it.

Just for test purposes, you could use adena or even a cristal of some sort to mark the area. 

1 minute ago, HyperBlown said:

There are a few "round" effects in the game, like "AbnormalEffect.S_AIR_ROOT" and "AbnormalEffect.S_AIR_STUN". They are pretty nice. But I have no Idea how it would behave if you scale the effect, or what the players would see if they are inside it.

Just for test purposes, you could use adena or even a cristal of some sort to mark the area. 

:'( Hug me please. That what i though to vizualize the zone using some item but it doesnt look professional :'( 

Just now, Kara` said:

but it doesnt look professional :'( 

I'm waiting to finish this crap idea about linenite and you will see if is "professional" or not.. Lineage and fortnite cannot be synchronized(not about skills, but every game has something special). Stop wasting your time for something that you will delete it in the end.

38 minutes ago, 'Baggos' said:

I'm waiting to finish this crap idea about linenite and you will see if is "professional" or not.. Lineage and fortnite cannot be synchronized(not about skills, but every game has something special). Stop wasting your time for something that you will delete it in the end.

Then your java knowledge is limited and your ideas to encarnate something though l2 standars is low. 

I've even made asassins creed engine. Also who spoke for "linenite"? I wont follow elfotrash idea. It's just an engine inside L2 i wont turn all L2 into fornite obviously. 

CTF and TvT that exist from 2006 are more trash than new ideas. 

10 minutes ago, Kara` said:

Then your java knowledge is limited and your ideas to encarnate something though l2 standars is low. 

I've even made asassins creed engine. Also who spoke for "linenite"? I wont follow elfotrash idea. It's just an engine inside L2 i wont turn all L2 into fornite obviously. 

CTF and TvT that exist from 2006 are more trash than new ideas. 

Nothing to do with knowledge, I'm talking about this shit "engine" as you call it.. Cannot work and you will understand it in few days.

If you compare a tvt/ctf/phoenix events with this linenite, then ok.. There are a lot of crappy codes, why not another one?

And don't saying "actually exactly like fortnite" because is just for laughs.. 

Also, if you think a "fresh" idea it's to steal some effects from another game, then wow... 

Edited by 'Baggos'

Well there is a packet that can do this visualisation but in rectangles not circles as you can see here.

Shot00009.jpg.e6a20a7ea7123daa432f0e0a7b

However, I didn't quite appreciate the way you talked about me so I'm sure you will find it yourself.

Also.

3 hours ago, 'Baggos' said:

You don't get to choose what's popular and what's not. You get to have an opinion, but that's of course subjective.

Edited by .Elfocrash
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, 'Baggos' said:

Nothing to do with knowledge, I'm talking about this shit "engine" as you call it.. Cannot work and you will understand it in few days.

If you compare a tvt/ctf/phoenix events with this linenite, then ok.. There are a lot of crappy codes, why not another one?

And don't saying "actually exactly like fortnite" because is just for laughs.. 

Also, if you think a "fresh" idea it's to steal some effects from another game, then wow... 

Just Elfo gave me the idea and as i've already being into "complicated" systems such as AC which i mention this one is also nice.

Imagine an NPC which show scores, you can buy items, and a clock that show when the next reg starts. Once u reg all players will be teleport onto the ship which float ontop of the zone. the system automatically create random spots using some xml data and generate weapons and items that u can pick or craft. 

Experience is increased by killing or by runes. The damage dealt can be switch to a system that count the hit and the power of the weapon

example a player has 10 HP a bow can hit for 2-3 dmg (random) so with 3-4 hits you die, just to make it more interesting and avoid the 3500 hp like Lineage 2.

Afcourse this mean that u have to write values onto userinfo e.t.c and other files. The zone will shrink every X minute which mean destroy the existence dynamic zone that has been created and replace it with a zone but smaller radius. Any player who walk outside the zone he loses instantly and he observe the game like a ghost or simply quit the match and wait for the next one.

2 hours ago, melron said:

Fence

Well it can be an option but i prefer what elfo showed with the white line.  The question is how you do this and if it can be done in circle.

2 hours ago, SweeTs said:

Scale bubble effect (signet skills), perhaps. 

Client modification... 

31 minutes ago, .Elfocrash said:

Well there is a packet that can do this visualisation but in rectangles not circles as you can see here.

Shot00009.jpg.e6a20a7ea7123daa432f0e0a7b

However, I didn't quite appreciate the way you talked about me so I'm sure you will find it yourself.

Also.

You don't get to choose what's popular and what's not. You get to have an opinion, but that's of course subjective.

You know im joking.. Don't be a diva also and start taking my "swear" as serious.

Also about packet got you, you mean ExServerPrimitive() which i used like 4-5 months also ago. 

Thanks

Edited by Kara`

@Sweets there you go here's a part of my enum to say what a trash it is :D go start

/**
	 * Schedule automatically if not present the next phase and start the timer
	 * @param ms
	 * @param phase
	 */
	public void setNext(final long ms, final Phase phase)
	{
		_phase = phase != null ? _phase = phase : (getPhase().ordinal() + 1) >= Phase.values().length ? Phase.values()[0] : Phase.values()[getPhase().ordinal() + 1];

What about the field that separates sea of spores from the rest world. Dont know if this is possible just dropping an idea. Otherwise maybe it would be better to make a custom radar map and see the strings of the closing circle there.

10 hours ago, LightFusionMain said:

huh

i have to admit that AcessDenied guy , is making most of the funn content on this site

that's just

1339.gif

So a question is fun content for you. I can imagine you sitting with ur family encourage them to see a fun TV program and all of sudden you switch to xvideos.