How to add abnormal effect to char

Blood Tears ♡

Question

7 answers to this question

find the method related to passive skill when armor is +6 set and add your effect there. ( dont forget to remove the effect in case of unequip)

P.s you could say some info like what pack you are using...

Edited by melron

6 minutes ago, melron said:

find the method related to passive skill when armor is +6 set and add your effect there. ( dont forget to remove the effect in case of unequip)

P.s you could say some info like what pack you are using...

Im using acis pack the last rev, i have tried to add the effect but i think i do something wrong. I need an example code to see how exactly to put it.

16 minutes ago, Tony360 said:

Melron gives you the solution already.

Check the +6 effect for extra passive and do the necessary changes and send the effect.

Ok i will say simple. How to put abnormal effect as passive skill. ( What are the necessary changes, that i dont know). I hope you will understand.

search inside eclipse (ctrl+h) abnormal then follow some lines and see how excactly its beign added I would start by skills what abnormal effects exist in game find id find the effect used in core follow follow and find the source of how its beign added in what ever its beign added, that way you will learn too, not only for abnormal effects but how to find whatever you need to its core, second part after finding the effect you want search how the character equip and unequip items where you add this item where you remove it add the effect and remove it with a simple if (item.getEnchant() >= 10) for example 10 or greater.