Fix banned members ?

Kara

This person got banned yesterday:

8ZNnnHQ.png

1st. how i am supposed to know if he is banned? How i am supposed to know if he add me on skype and tell me "I'm VIP on maxc" and show me his acc to know that he got banned?

You do not make his name black, you don't remove his VIP, you don't add him in BANNED members or so. 

2nd. this person got also banned few days ago

ZJCPaWC.png

Still his server advertisement is on and i agreed with him on skype when i told him "you got banned bitch" he answered "so what? i dont give a fuck for maxcheaters, i do my work". And is true.

His 2 post account got banned yet his server advertisment is on so basically ban is useless... 

and also this feature? It's useless remove it, only aVVe, Shit frye and DLDL post file months ago. 

T8Imp32.png

I didn't ask you to do something incredible for forum just fix those damn 3 things. I know all you care is for the income but for god sake we also paid 20 and 20 and 20 euro for VIP -.-

let me correct this for you.

8 hours ago, Evie Frye said:

This person got banned yesterday:

8ZNnnHQ.png

1st. how i am supposed to know if he is banned? How i am supposed to know if he add me on skype and tell me "I'm VIP on maxc" and show me his acc to know that he got banned?

You do not make his name black, you don't remove his VIP, you don't add him in BANNED members or so. 

2nd. this person got also banned few days ago

ZJCPaWC.png

Still his server advertisement is on and i agreed with him on skype when i told him "you got banned bitch" he answered "so what? i dont give a fuck for maxcheaters, i do my work". And is true.

His 2 post account got banned yet his server advertisment is on so basically ban is useless... 

and also this feature? It's useless remove it, only aVVe, Shit frye and DLDL post file months ago. 

T8Imp32.png

I didn't ask you to do something incredible for forum just fix those damn 3 things. I know all you care is for the income but for god sake we also scammed 20 and 20 and 20 euro for VIP -.-

VOILA <3 

Congratualtions kid. I can imagine a 24+ years old guy sitting behind a 200 euro monitor wasting his life to give value to someone else. Why you think you affect me with this? The only bad you cause is to your self. Consider your actions for a 24+ yo guy and grow up. 

Edited by Evie Frye

3 hours ago, Evie Frye said:

Congratualtions kid. I can imagine a 24+ years old guy sitting behind a 200 euro monitor wasting his life to give value to someone else. Why you think you affect me with this? The only bad you cause is to your self. Consider your actions for a 24+ yo guy and grow up. 

just quoted something i did not even read but...

cool story bro 

• 4 weeks later...
14 hours ago, SweeTs said:

Adding new member group is a hard task. You know. 

https://invisioncommunity.com/4guides/how-to-use-ips-community-suite/managing-members/member-groups-r30/

2 minute work (+ the login action and navigation)

cause the forum wont be responsible to pay him the money he lost because of the forum xD

1 hour ago, Nightw0lf said:

It is not only the edit of the membergroup, but need changes. Adding new membergroup with specific features for banned members etc.

Btw, Team already talk on skype about this one.

2 hours ago, 'Baggos' said:

It is not only the edit of the membergroup, but need changes. Adding new membergroup with specific features for banned members etc.

Btw, Team already talk on skype about this one.

point is: not hard just few minutes of your life. and scammers wont be able to scamm AGAIN and AGAIN who is going to redeem the poor dude that he dont care if the team is talking about something that had to be done long time ago(when the forum got upgraded for example and the VIP user groups created)?