Lineage 2 interlude dead?

43 minutes ago, 'Baggos' said:

Yea! Remove C6 and keep C4. And then, let's go at microsoft and punch them to remove win7 and keep XP.

True im sorry i haven't consider on how you gonna sell your professional project L2JNetwork. C6 should remain just for you. 

Now please be a badass and remind us how wannabe have u been lately by writting something about "I'm writting on girl's pussies" or similar and how 

my brain can't even realise the codes you're writting ROFL

45 minutes ago, 'Baggos' said:

Yea! Remove C6 and keep C4.

newer things doesn't always work better,it's not a lucky fact that in c4 every server was full of playas, plus since there were no 3d class resists it's gameplay always looked more 'balanced' than c6 where mages equal to nothing in pvp servers,and when admins try to fix it they mess up.

13 minutes ago, Evie Frye said:

True im sorry i haven't consider on how you gonna sell your professional project L2JNetwork. C6 should remain just for you. 

Thanks for understanding. 

For the facts.. Cool little Evie Frye.. I have seen mxc members to fall all those years, just because they thought that they were pro/legends like you.

Be cool.. Stay on your topics, sell "your mods", go reply for cookies, but don't act like something that you are not.. It's a forum after all. Go and win some respect out there on real life.. After log out, no one remember you or me.

I don't even care if you try to attack me, but please grow up.. It's shame for a man 24 years old, to act like this. Go find a girl, give her some love, and may you be a happy human creature for the society.
Don't take this as a bad opinion.. Just open your mind and eyes, and try to understand that as pawns, we can be happy without a keyboard. I know that you're not a bad guy behind of this screen, and that's why I write all this. Just you need to mature a little bit.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, 'Baggos' said:

Thanks for understanding. 

For the facts.. Cool little Evie Frye.. I have seen mxc members to fall all those years, just because they thought that they were pro/legends like you.

Be cool.. Stay on your topics, sell "your mods", go reply for cookies, but don't act like something that you are not.. It's a forum after all. Go and win some respect out there on real life.. After log out, no one remember you or me.

I don't even care if you try to attack me, but please grow up.. It's shame for a man 24 years old, to act like this. Go find a girl, give her some love, and may you be a happy human creature for the society.
Don't take this as a bad opinion.. Just open your mind and eyes, and try to understand that as pawns, we can be happy without a keyboard. I know that you're not a bad guy behind of this screen, and that's why I write all this. Just you need to mature a little bit.

Obviously cause whoever write "Im making cookies" on the internet is not mature.  Especially when his main purpose to create an ironic enviroment.

But aside that a guy who speak for another person without know even his age or his name is psychopath. You tell me to find a girl ? :D plz... whats wrong with you.

You got raped by a butterfly lately? You used to be softer

4 hours ago, 'Baggos' said:

I found huge problem lol, some antivirus found core.dll virus.... that why people can't join to server :(

https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/e53831f12af83ba045dfbbd65951654926baf4f8e84510a3dbeb5a365d8c77ff/detection

Edited by L2DragonWind

51 minutes ago, L2DragonWind said:

I found huge problem lol, some antivirus found core.dll virus.... that why people can't join to server :(

https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/e53831f12af83ba045dfbbd65951654926baf4f8e84510a3dbeb5a365d8c77ff/detection

Yeah that's exactly why. That is just the tip of the iceberg.

You didn't do any end to end testing, no beta to show this problem, no server life cycle simulation.

You just can't make a good server.

1 hour ago, L2DragonWind said:

very huge problem,lmao.

that should be the last thing to care about but whatever..

The true magic is the new Interlude, "Classic".

New client with old maps, improved interface and Goddess goodies.

Innova has primeval isle to the latest version,

the next version will have goddard

and the next after that will re-introduce Seven Signs.

At hat point you will have interlude all over again. :)

20 minutes ago, Mobius said:

The true magic is the new Interlude, "Classic".

New client with old maps, improved interface and Goddess goodies.

Innova has primeval isle to the latest version,

the next version will have goddard

and the next after that will re-introduce Seven Signs.

At hat point you will have interlude all over again. :)

Actually FYI the next after goddard is King of the Spirits then 2.6 is SevenSigns

9 hours ago, DEV|Supreme said:

Actually FYI the next after goddard is King of the Spirits then 2.6 is SevenSigns

Where you saw that 2.6 btw?

Everyone says 2.5, 2.8 from https://l2central.info/ all i see is 2.0

18 hours ago, .Elfocrash said:

Yeah that's exactly why. That is just the tip of the iceberg.

You didn't do any end to end testing, no beta to show this problem, no server life cycle simulation.

You just can't make a good server.

Please shut up, like you can make good server.....

Btw i tested everything, but always have the problem on start, i don't use antivirus system that why i can't find out myself.

18 hours ago, camenomat0 said:

very huge problem,lmao.

that should be the last thing to care about but whatever..

Yes, but people can connect to the server, is huge bug lol.

There still thinks can be fixed and upgraded. :)

On 3/11/2018 at 6:18 PM, 'Baggos' said:

Yea! Remove C6 and keep C4. And then, let's go at microsoft and punch them to remove win7 and keep XP.

Windows XP was best, only problem new games do not work anymore. :D

Guys anyone knows updated interlude system for Windows 10, because i find only crappy ones.

Edited by L2DragonWind

3 hours ago, L2DragonWind said:

Guys anyone knows updated interlude system for Windows 10, because i find only crappy ones.

where did you search? found  clean systems in just 2-3 mins of searchin..

10 hours ago, Mobius said:

Where you saw that 2.6 btw?

Everyone says 2.5, 2.8 from https://l2central.info/ all i see is 2.0

Official NCSoft Staff from PM (from Innova EU)

They call it 2.0 (Saviors / Zaken / Antharas wtv) but for internal understanding between their group they use the 0.1, 0.2, 0.3 to specify the version inside their repo as (1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc patch versions for the main 2.0 version)

2.5, 2.8, 3.0 and so on it's from Korean repo

Edited by DEV|Supreme