Killed mob give all players item

martuxas1

Question

You have to take a look in L2GrandBossInstance at doDie method.. You can use knownlist to reward all players with X distance from the raid instead of mesh with damages ...

if (getNpcId() == baiumId)
	getKnownList().getKnownPlayersInRadius(3500).forEach(pl -> pl.getInventory().addItem("reward", 57, 5, pl, null));

in case you want all online players i wont  help you.. You have admin rights so you can check how mass reward working

Edited by melron

15 minutes ago, melron said:

You have to take a look in L2GrandBossInstance at doDie method.. You can use knownlist to reward all players with X distance from the raid instead of mesh with damages ...

if (getNpcId() == baiumId)
	getKnownList().getKnownPlayersInRadius(3500).forEach(pl -> pl.getInventory().addItem("reward", 57, 5, pl, null));

in case you want all online players i wont  help you.. You have admin rights so you can check how mass reward working

If i wanna do on another npc? like gremlin? 

Edited by martuxas1

6 minutes ago, martuxas1 said:

You just replace "baiumId" with your desired NPC ID.

Also do not do it on L2GrandBossInstance.
Actually this might need a new script ?

Edited by L2J NexuS

32 minutes ago, martuxas1 said:

He literally gave you the code you want, now its up to you to figure out where to place. Also after all i hope you ain't goin for a live server :P

In addition if you want to reward only players who dealt damage you need make a new 

final Map<Integer, Long> _damageHolder = new HashMap<Integer, Long>();

at L2Attackable.java and find the method which says reduceCurrentHp and inside there add the following:

if (!_damageHolder.containsKey(player.getObjectId())
{
   _damageHolder.put(player.getObjectId(), damageDealed);
}
else
{
   _damageHolder.put(player.getObjectId(), damageHolder.getValue(player.getObjectId()) + damageDealed);
}

or something similar i dont know... 

And also make sure to do a _damageHolder.clear();  at onDie() of L2Attackable.java to clear the list each time he dies. 

So you can check each player's damage and give reward for example if damage dealt is bigger than 20k 

Edited by Evie Frye

So if i am a bishop i won't get a reward?

Edit :  If you want to do it with a script. ( some validate that this works cause i am still a noob )

/*
 * This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under
 * the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software
 * Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later
 * version.
 * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT
 * ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS
 * FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more
 * details.
 * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with
 * this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
 */
package custom.CustomMobRewardOnKill;

import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.actor.L2Npc;
import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.actor.instance.L2PcInstance;
import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.quest.Quest;

public class CustomMobRewardOnKill extends Quest
{
	private CustomMobRewardOnKill(final int questId, final String name, final String descr)
	{
		super(-1, "custom", "");
		addKillId(18342); // NPC ID
	}

@Override
	public String onKill(L2Npc npc, L2PcInstance player, boolean isPet)
	{
		for(L2PcInstance activeChar : npc.getKnownList().getKnownPlayersInRadius(3500))
		{
			activeChar.getInventory().addItem("reward", 57, 5, player, null); // Replace "57" with your ITEM ID and "5" with Quantiny of the item.
		}
		return null;
	}

public static void main(String args[])
	{
		new CustomMobRewardOnKill(-1, "custom", "");
	}
}

( Just in case you missed it , i didn't do the damage thing cause i don't know how and it is UNFAIR AF  )

Edited by L2J NexuS

4 minutes ago, L2J NexuS said:

Obviously not. You need more system for bishop assist. He ask for damage reward thats why i wrote this code in Notepad++

But he can ignore it and just give rewards to all knowlist. 

8 minutes ago, L2J NexuS said:

Edit :  If you want to do it with a script. ( some validate that this works cause i am still a noob )

/*
 * This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under
 * the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software
 * Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later
 * version.
 * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT
 * ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS
 * FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more
 * details.
 * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with
 * this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
 */
package custom.CustomMobRewardOnKill;

import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.actor.L2Npc;
import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.actor.instance.L2PcInstance;
import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.quest.Quest;

public class CustomMobRewardOnKill extends Quest
{
	private CustomMobRewardOnKill(final int questId, final String name, final String descr)
	{
		super(-1, "custom", "");
		addKillId(18342); // NPC ID
	}

@Override
	public String onKill(L2Npc npc, L2PcInstance player, boolean isPet)
	{
		for(L2PcInstance activeChar : npc.getKnownList().getKnownPlayersInRadius(3500))
		{
			activeChar.getInventory().addItem("reward", 57, 5, player, null); // Replace "57" with your ITEM ID and "5" with Quantiny of the item.
		}
		return null;
	}

public static void main(String args[])
	{
		new CustomMobRewardOnKill(-1, "custom", "");
	}
}

( Just in case you missed it , i didn't do the damage thing cause i don't know how and it is UNFAIR AF  )

As far i remember you cannot register a mob in same event multiple times so if im right you should avoid it cause it might be already registered. (I might be wrong i dont remember how Quest Event works).

You can do it same way by goin at onDie method at L2Attackable and do a proper check

Edited by Evie Frye

2 minutes ago, Evie Frye said:

As far i remember you cannot register a mob in same event multiple times so if im right you should avoid it cause it might be already registered. (I might be wrong i dont remember how Quest Event works).

player.isInsideRadius(npc, 3500, false, false);

will this work?

Edited by L2J NexuS

Why you meshing up with new scripts? In case he want a raid/monster instead of only grandboss he can easily add the code in L2RaidbossInstance or L2MonsterInstance (since grandboss -> raidboss -> monster) and check for specific instance with the magical code (instanceof) and nothing more. Creating new script for this is bad idea...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, L2J NexuS said:

player.isInsideRadius(npc, 3500, false, false);

will this work?

at public boolean doDie(final L2Character killer) in L2Attackable.java

somewhere inside just write 

final int[] ids = { } ;

for (id : ids)
{	
  if (getNpcId() == id)
  {
    for (final L2PcInstance player : getKnownList().getKnownPlayers())
    {
       //
    }
    break;
  }
}

Avoid making new Script, do it via core.

Edited by Evie Frye

2 minutes ago, melron said:

Why you meshing up with new scripts? In case he want a raid/monster instead of only grandboss he can easily add the code in L2RaidbossInstance or L2MonsterInstance (since grandboss -> raidboss -> monster) and check for specific instance with the magical code (instanceof) and nothing more. Creating new script for this is bad idea...

I did it cause when i checked L2MonsterInstance there wasn't any onKill function. ( I don't even know if its bad to add one or not )
Also i did it cause i can add any NPC ID and just save it and restart the server instead of changing files all the time ( i mean if you change npc id you have to move your code to the correct instance file. )

2 minutes ago, Evie Frye said:

at public boolean doDie(final L2Character killer)

somewhere inside just write 

final int[] ids = { } ;

for (id : ids)
{	
  if (getNpcId() == id)
  {
    for (final L2PcInstance player : getKnownList().getKnownPlayers())
    {
       //
    }
	break;
  }
}

Avoid making new Script, do it via core.

Okay now that i see how its done i will use it if i need it.

Thank you for correcting me and pointing me to the right road.

6 minutes ago, L2J NexuS said:

I did it cause when i checked L2MonsterInstance there wasn't any onKill function. ( I don't even know if its bad to add one or not )
Also i did it cause i can add any NPC ID and just save it and restart the server instead of changing files all the time ( i mean if you change npc id you have to move your code to the correct instance file. )

doDie method is overriden in any child-class of L2Character. So even if you go at L2Monster.java and paste

@Override
public boolean doDie(final L2Character killer)
{

}

it will work the same. 

Edited by Evie Frye

4 hours ago, Evie Frye said:

it will work the same. 

Unless you override it, then hell yeah, you have its own scenario.

5 hours ago, melron said:

Why you meshing up with new scripts?

Actualy it's the correct way, you DO NOT mess core with stupid addition(s). You simply code your own script, keep it organized and clean. If you ask me.

Also, WTF that frozen, there is no baium script?!?! o.O At least I can't find it.

• Like 1