Which is the best L2J Packs ?

Taiyo

Question

Hello community :)

I'm back to ask you another request about the best L2J server packs, I know many exists but I want to know why i should choose one more than another.

I wish you put the download link if possible and I'm only looking for free packs.

So, as a know, there are :

L2jserver

L2jDatapack

L2jFrozen

L2jHellas

Thank you in advance for help :)

3 hours ago, Taiyo said:

Hello community :)

I'm back to ask you another request about the best L2J server packs, I know many exists but I want to know why i should choose one more than another.

I wish you put the download link if possible and I'm only looking for free packs.

So, as a know, there are :

L2jserver

L2jDatapack

L2jFrozen

L2jHellas

Thank you in advance for help :)

I'll give you definitions for each project:

aCis: Stands for - A Constant Irritating Splooge, is the project that renamed more classes and methods than the sum of each individual star in our galaxy. Although its pretty good and close to retail like unlike other projects, does not provide any custom and the owner who is a french cuteness slut applies a freemium system which mean you have to buy for few buck to gain access in latest version else you will be 10 revs back (no that you care much cause the next 10 rev will be just renames).

Frozen: Did you ever have a girl in high-school that was average speaking of body and no smart but good in sex? Frozen is the same scenario here. Full of problems and bugs frozen leads community since 2011 with shitty, 2 hours homemade servers who have 100% anti-ddos, 100% balance and 100% zone that change every 1 hour. The only advantage you enjoy is the mess of customizations even tho 90% of them does not work and the splitted configurations which will make your cerebellar cortex to commit suicide.

Hellas: Consider i paused Jim Carrey's movie cause i found this project funnier. Hellas was a project developed by Boorinio and a guy who sell shared packs in L2Topzone and they only cared for custom content. Event Engine and other stuff were nicely done but many problems occured. It's not suggested for live server and the developed has stopped years now. 

JServer: If you have a friend who constantly sit in a corner avoiding speaking while you and your friends talk for girls and cars yet he is smart, thats the thing with this project. Quite yet strong. That was the base of all project's above. Developed by L2J team, it was the first emulator ever existed in Lineage 2. Lower chronicle such as Interlude and Gracia were stopped pretty early and missing 90% of content such as Scripts, AI e.t.c. So its not the best option you can go for.. Especially when we talking for Interlude. I mean it does not even have a single GrandBoss AI inside. Still with a good developer it would be the a decent option. 

Thank you for reading my preview. Please subscribe like and share my content! Thanks a lot.

Edited by Evie Frye

There is no better, it all depends on what u want to build and how u will develop it,many servers opened and failed with every pack available bcoz of poor developing.Check their ups and downs,their features, and choose one u'd like and u prefer to work with.

24 minutes ago, Taiyo said:

Define 'best'.

I would suggest you acis files as the best sources for many reasons that i will not explain you right now.

But as camenomat0 mentioned its depends on what you need... 

Well I want to do a PvP server (like majoritary) with GMShop, Buffer, TvT Events.

I don't want to program a lot on Java to repair instances problem (door opening, mob spawns, etc.) so I don't really care if it works or not.

Thanks !

You didn't get the point, jserver is the last option you should consider as it's at least 7-8 years behind.

Frozen or acis, that's your only choice.

9 hours ago, Taiyo said:

Ok thank you a lot, I have a friend who is really good in Java, I think I gonna try JServer as you said.

Another opinion ?

Seriously, i said L2J require lots lots lotss of knowledge to work with and should be your last option for an amateur who has no patience. 

Choose aCis over other but even this need lots of editing.

Edited by Evie Frye

14 hours ago, camenomat0 said:

There is no better, it all depends on what u want to build and how u will develop it,many servers opened and failed with every pack available bcoz of poor developing.Check their ups and downs,their features, and choose one u'd like and u prefer to work with.

That's the best answer here.. 

Even if you buy a project, even if you hire 10 guys to work for your server, you may fail.. The reason just read this quote.

• About acis, no.. you can't work on it alone, if you don't know basic things on java or more knowledge, because is clean without something custom inside. Unless if you hire a guy to make the core side for you. 
  • Should you buy a "ready" project?
    The answer it's up to you.. Do you have nice ideas to make a server? Not to c/p the others servers that running nowadays, 3-5 days max life!
  • Use frozen? 
    Maybe this is your only chance for something free. Easy to management even if you're totally newbie. The forum with help you if you ask something. With some nice ideas, you may success for a while.

Lineage Isn't like 5 or more years ago. Especially for Interlude client. But this is another discussion..

Ok, well, I'm a bit disturbed.

Edit : I want to go H5 server sorry I didn't mention it

I should go for :

- aCis if I want to develop for month until I open 

- Frozen if I don't have any skill in Java

Is that correct ?

@Baggos no way I won't pay for ready project :)

Edit 2 : I have 2 friends who program on Java and I programmed for 2 years in Python (apparently looks like)

Edited by Taiyo

2 minutes ago, Taiyo said:

Ok, well, I'm a bit disturbed.

I should go for :

Is that correct ?

if you dont have any skills in java go and learn some basics and then pick what ever you want.

@Baggos no way I won't pay for ready project :)

Do not expect results then. When your server will be online and the 1st bug will knock your door and you will not be able to fix it by urself,  i wanna see this comment again...

52 minutes ago, Taiyo said:

Edit : I want to go H5 server sorry I didn't mention it

I should go for :

these don't offer h5 sources if i'm not mistaken..

Edited by camenomat0

18 minutes ago, `NeverMore said:

Sunrise is your choice 

On 7.03.2018 at 8:59 PM, Taiyo said:

I'm only looking for free packs.

Shared version do not count. 

3 hours ago, SweeTs said:

Shared version do not count. 

Yeah but still he can use it as a base.
Well, being honest i didn't even read the main topic.
 offtopic: mxc targets stackoverflow or what? strange update