interlude [L2J]Koofs vs Noobs

Dimis4

Just An Ordinary Day On Noobs Village.... 

Shot00011.jpg

An ordinary faction event...

Shot00018.jpg

Edited by Dimis4

SERVER IS ONLINE

Accounts are auto-created!

You can download patch from here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/53lr3idr8pqtkiq/L2Mafia_KvN_2018.rar

aPrcrvO.png

i33tOPi.jpg

• Like 1

You are so jelous of L2 OvC, so pathetic and so desperate to get my players (which thinks your server is shit so your efforts are pointless).
I lost count of how many times you tried to DDoS me, I don't wanna know how much money and efforts you invested in it instead of investing it in your own server.

I got just 1 thing to say: you must be the most idiot person on earth to make deals using paypal for such illegal activities like DDoS.
I've already made contact with paypal, who got all your real information - I won't stop there, you can be sure of it.

You have no idea who you mess up with.

35mi1zm.jpg

sxyfr9.jpg

s5d66u.jpg

nnptmq.jpg

Edited by L2 OvC
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, StylezUnlimited said:

1 week server

i will reply again in one week to prove you wrong. 

L2mafia Koofs Vs Noobs Is: The Best Interlude Faction Server ATM And By Far The Most Populated.

On 3/11/2018 at 11:45 PM, L2 OvC said:

You are so jelous of L2 OvC, so pathetic and so desperate to get my players (which thinks your server is shit so your efforts are pointless).
I lost count of how many times you tried to DDoS me, I don't wanna know how much money and efforts you invested in it instead of investing it in your own server.

I got just 1 thing to say: you must be the most idiot person on earth to make deals using paypal for such illegal activities like DDoS.
I've already made contact with paypal, who got all your real information - I won't stop there, you can be sure of it.

You have no idea who you mess up with.

35mi1zm.jpg

sxyfr9.jpg

s5d66u.jpg

nnptmq.jpg

"so pathetic and so desperate to get my players"

Are u retarded?Since when ur trash server is considered good and since when u own "us" as players?

Just coz there arent many faction servers,it doesnt mean u have to be jealous and trashtalk

5 hours ago, bravetobe said:

"so pathetic and so desperate to get my players"

Are u retarded?Since when ur trash server is considered good and since when u own "us" as players?

Just coz there arent many faction servers,it doesnt mean u have to be jealous and trashtalk

A retarded person asks if another person is retarded, wp.

And funny you call it "trash server" but you cannot stop trying to take it down even for a minute, cannot  stop copy-pasting features, and ofcourse cannot stop lying - showing a photo from a completely different time (can easly tell by the huge difference in amount of votes from the photo and the topsite) - telling 1k online while server is set to have 600 max and in your videos barely 100 can be seen - promising a forum and you never did and the list goes on.

I got nothing to be  jealous of your shit server, and there is a reason why there aren't many faction servers around, that's because of L2 OvC, no-one can compete with the advanced features we offer, neither do mafia.

36 minutes ago, L2 OvC said:

A retarded person asks if another person is retarded, wp.

And funny you call it "trash server" but you cannot stop trying to take it down even for a minute, cannot  stop copy-pasting features, and ofcourse cannot stop lying - showing a photo from a completely different time (can easly tell by the huge difference in amount of votes from the photo and the topsite) - telling 1k online while server is set to have 600 max and in your videos barely 100 can be seen - promising a forum and you never did and the list goes on.

I got nothing to be  jealous of your shit server, and there is a reason why there aren't many faction servers around, that's because of L2 OvC, no-one can compete with the advanced features we offer, neither do mafia.

You soooo mad bro  really , 

-The words above is players opinion and not ours. 

-We have at least x3 community from your server. 

-The photo's from koofs and noob villages are real time you can join any time to confirm ( its fun cause the players we have in one village is the players you have in your whole server )

-Yes we can't compete we are already much better.  The fact you have features doesn't mean you have a nice server lol . You have to know what players want and offer it nothing more nothing less.  

-You have your own topic to advertise your server OR you wanna take some feel of succeed ?

-You announced your opening same day with us after us and you now realize your big fault!

-Join and i while make you vip account as a gift so you can start playing a real pvp server.

- Our server exist since 2008 yours ? ( how can we copy a server opened at least 4 years after us )

Edited by Dimis4

xD I love how you avoid everything being said and start a new subject.

And please, taking pictures of offline-shops is the lamest thing you could do, and I wasn't even talking about these photos but about the 3rd one from Innadril, but ofcourse, keep playing the dumb person.

-Yes we can't compete we are already much better.  The fact you have features doesn't mean you have a nice server lol . You have to know what players want and offer it nothing more nothing less.  

Funny you say that but you couldn't even provide your players with the most basic forum they requested - even after promising to do so.

And you can be sure i'll keep appearing here as long as you give stupid answers, tell me for once, if your server is so successful and got 3x more people, why do you invest so much money into DDoSing another, "trash server", as you call it?