Help about a multisell

MarGaZeaS

Question

i want to make upgrade shop (if you need to upgrade your weapon the next weapon is +5)

example: upgrade from dynasty weapon to vesper.

<item id="1">
		<ingredient id="7140" count="10000"/>
		<production id="10001" count="1"/>
	</item>

vesper(you give dynasty for vesper)

in vesper multisell

<item id="1">
		<ingredient id="7140" count="2500"/>
		<ingredient id="10001" count="1"/>
		<production id="10300" count="1"/>
	</item>

if you have +5 weapon dynasty and you upgrade to vesper you got +0 vesper. how can i fix?

1 hour ago, PaRaNoiC* said:

how can i add ?

I don't believe the client allow you to see the enchant on the icon. Although the code is easy.

Check out this: pastebin

1 hour ago, SweeTs said:

You quote me in weird fetishes >.< @SweeTs

Edited by Evie Frye

49 minutes ago, Sebana said:

If i understood right what you want , try this: on shop html put this -> npc_%objectId%_exc_multisell XXXX 

Won't work as he want, he want to get not enchanted weapon in exchange. That way, he would get +5.

14 minutes ago, Evie Frye said:

I don't believe the client allow you to see the enchant on the icon. Although the code is easy. 

You quote me in weird fetishes >.< @SweeTs

If you edit the interface, then yeah. Trance shared edited file lately on acis forum :p

Foot fetishes. 

Just now, SweeTs said:

Won't work as he want, he want to get not enchanted weapon in exchange. That way, he would get +5.

If you edit the interface, then yeah. Trance shared edited file lately on acis forum :p

Foot fetishes. 

https://pastebin.com/UWUrrQdR there is already. 

Edit interface? I prefer to be like Tom Hanks in Cast Away than mess up with client editing. 

Also damn foot fetishes :3 

@Evie Frye Take a look again what code you paste then sit down, take a beer, and start realize if your code is the code that paranoic asked for

p.s Haters gonna hate! 

Edited by melron

Just now, melron said:

@Evie Frye Take a look again what code you paste then sit down, take a beer, and start realize if your code is the code that paranoic asked for

p.s Haters gonna hate! 

He askes for a code that the ingredient must be +5  so it's the same SweeTs damn code i pasted (at least the idea). Beside the client does not support it anyway

so it's useless cause player cannot know. The least you can do is to make a custom Npc Shop. 

P.s Melrons gonna hate!

Just now, Evie Frye said:

He askes for a code that the ingredient must be +5  so it's the same SweeTs damn code i pasted (at least the idea). Beside the client does not support it anyway

so it's useless cause player cannot know. The least you can do is to make a custom Npc Shop. 

P.s Melrons gonna hate!

Melrons gonna love!

Paranoic asked for a code that will exchange a db into AM but the AM is gonna take the db's enchantment value. not the visual thing or any other parameter in the xml

8 minutes ago, melron said:

Paranoic asked for a code that will exchange a db into AM but the AM is gonna take the db's enchantment value. not the visual thing or any other parameter in the xml

10 minutes ago, Evie Frye said:

He askes for a code that the ingredient must be +5 

u both say pretty much the same (?)

Just now, camenomat0 said:

u both say pretty much the same (?)

If you think that the next cases are the same well yeah we are saying the same :D

• exchange X weapon for Z weapon with constant enchant value (Ex. +5)
  • exchange X weapon with Y enchant value for Z weapon with the Y enchant value of the X's enchant 

13 minutes ago, melron said:

Paranoic asked for a code that will exchange a db into AM but the AM is gonna take the db's enchantment value.

No he didn't.

Trade dynasty +5 into vesper +0.

He asked for an enchantment condition / ingredient. 

1 minute ago, melron said:

If you think that the next cases are the same well yeah we are saying the same :D

• exchange X weapon for Z weapon with constant enchant value (Ex. +5)
  • exchange X weapon with Y enchant value for Z weapon with the Y enchant value of the X's enchant 

bro to make it easier,  ex : he wants a +5 item to be upgraded to another item ,and the enchant value stays he same. used on lot servers