Bypass smartguard protection

by paying a shit ton more money to someone who can bypass it (example, i charge minimum 800$, higher for more popular servers and low rates)

just buy adrenaline, it's a lot cheaper

• Haha 1

Even if someone bypass SG,since its going public,then they will patch it so... what's the point?

Also there are trust issues like this person shares the bypass etc....

Or u can just boycott every server that has this malware.Way too much data are stolen by those stupid russians

10 hours ago, bravetobe said:

Or u can just boycott every server that has this malware.Way too much data are stolen by those stupid russians

more info on that plz?

On 2/21/2018 at 11:20 AM, l2m@niak said:

more info on that plz?

Except from the skype logs which prove the fact that everything is for $$ and noone should be trusted,u should try to play a SG server in a new PC.

There is a window (similar with this one on drivers when u install them) which informs u (partially ofc).

I have posted once photos (l2eola topic iirc.That server has SG and in their ToS u pretty much agree on everything,even saving ur PMs/sharing data to 3rd party etc) but i m kinda bored to even bother rn.

People just wipe-reopen same packs over and over again and the game ended up being the same buggy videogame compared with 2k13 servers.

The funniest part is that they pay for "trailers",like noone knows what this videogame is about.

So much money to keep the protection /new captcha updated and way less into paying devs to improve their files.

2k18 and they keep trying to milk people with PvP servers which demand way too much farm in the first place.

Just think about how much money people pay to Adr/SG devs.Just imagine if a part of that money went to devs who would update this game way further/faster and instead of paying for Adr doing donates to (more stable )servers.

Also,I will never understand why every trash wannabe admin with shared pack has the right to advertise his homemade server .These servers destroyed this videogame+ devs trying to milk.

Well there are way more interesting videogames nowadays.When admins demand like 100+ hours to farm an armor for a character,they should better ask themselves if L2 is worth more than e.g Witcher 3 complete walkthrough

• Like 2

14 hours ago, bravetobe said:

Except from the skype logs which prove the fact that everything is for $$ and noone should be trusted,u should try to play a SG server in a new PC.

There is a window (similar with this one on drivers when u install them) which informs u (partially ofc).

I have posted once photos (l2eola topic iirc.That server has SG and in their ToS u pretty much agree on everything,even saving ur PMs/sharing data to 3rd party etc) but i m kinda bored to even bother rn.

People just wipe-reopen same packs over and over again and the game ended up being the same buggy videogame compared with 2k13 servers.

The funniest part is that they pay for "trailers",like noone knows what this videogame is about.

So much money to keep the protection /new captcha updated and way less into paying devs to improve their files.

2k18 and they keep trying to milk people with PvP servers which demand way too much farm in the first place.

Just think about how much money people pay to Adr/SG devs.Just imagine if a part of that money went to devs who would update this game way further/faster and instead of paying for Adr doing donates to (more stable )servers.

Also,I will never understand why every trash wannabe admin with shared pack has the right to advertise his homemade server .These servers destroyed this videogame+ devs trying to milk.

Well there are way more interesting videogames nowadays.When admins demand like 100+ hours to farm an armor for a character,they should better ask themselves if L2 is worth more than e.g Witcher 3 complete walkthrough

Well said. Clients are like "We want everything for 10 euro" yet they pay 100 for a licence of SmartGuard. As if hacking is the problem nowadays. 

But its not their fault. They are spoiled. Young people came into a enviroment that provide anything you want for free and without any effort. So what you expect?

They just download shared packs, watch a tutorial and they are done (For this week).