interlude [L2OFF] L2Mid - Fury

SkyLord

22 hours ago, AchYlek said:

sky i trusted u, and u failed your server by yourself so hard? please dont open anymore servers... 

Everybody know that i give coins to the clan leaders. I dont know what to look in this video :)

Edited by SkyLord

8 hours ago, SkyLord said:

Everybody know that i give coins to the clan leaders. I dont know what to look in this video :)

idk, but when i was ingame, like 50% ppl  quit bcs of that video... 

Muhahahhahah...

Laughable and got rekt.Later on people keep asking why this videogame is dying....

Except from the obvious (old /no mechanics needed/ buggy videogame),people face those stupid admins.

Yea,people will farm / exp for over 120hours just for some mid-gear armor/weapon.This is insanely stupid to begin with.

The cherry on the top is the corruption.People farming / PVE and the admin is giving free coins to few of them.

L2Mid 2k18 LUL

Edited by bravetobe

https://maxcheaters.com/profile/131109-skylord/ 

this guy decided to deceive everyone who did him any services

I will not tell much about this man

he deceived me and all to whom he had to pay for work

within 1 month I was doing advertising for l2mid server .

he invited me himself and said the conditions but he did not fulfill them saying that he gave me coins on his empty server.

this person realized that this is his last server and he will not open it any more.

do not trust this person!!!

he will make a new server but he will not be successful because he does not have the resources and he lost the last people who could help him.

this person did not pay me for the job and wanted to still get my advertising methods and fuck me again.

I will show evidence that I was doing services l2mid

because of the small money, he decided to fuck himself under the full program and to fall into the abyss

skype communication

https://pix.my/6EvhIy

https://pix.my/qCpoYt

https://pix.my/z3xRwt

https://pix.my/4DOHT2

my proof my work screens

https://yadi.sk/d/8Z-tlTtL3TFnMo  

this man deceived many and the forum administration should block this person forever on this forum.

as he said that he will prove that he is a good guy but it is not and it will not prove it because he did fraud and did not fulfill the contract  did not pay a ridiculous 400 euros.

Many people to whom you did bad things will say thank you to me and will not see you anymore on this forum because this is the last thing you did and your reputation and your server you can put on your dick!

all who paid him PayPal make a dispute of your money back and let this man remain a loser with dirty cowards on his head

wT4JlF.png

•  
Edited by L2GURU.PRO

1 hour ago, bravetobe said:

@AchYlek thoughts about the current situation (+check photos)?
I told u so..

actualy he selling this spam bot for 300e , wtf it was shared at internet for free...  so his job was only download system, make some lvl for write to shout / pm and log to another server.. 

and he got ingame free items for advert, so how skylord scammed him? i dont want deff skylord, but just asking 

TBOVzZo.jpg

Edited by AchYlek

4 hours ago, AchYlek said:

actualy he selling this spam bot for 300e , wtf it was shared at internet for free...  so his job was only download system, make some lvl for write to shout / pm and log to another server.. 

and he got ingame free items for advert, so how skylord scammed him? i dont want deff skylord, but just asking 

TBOVzZo.jpg

i m not referred to the bot itself and the scam...

The "free items"/free coins /"Keep it secret" / "lets make money" - "milk the retards" mentality .

sad storka 

@L2GURU.PRO

What just happen: ) You already sold 10-20k coins. that means ~ 700-800 eur?

i have been scammed many times from Russians.. they deserve that.

cya in November.

/closed

• Downvote 1

• SweeTs locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Abortion pills in Abu Dhabi ○☆¿¿_+27640211696 Abortion pills for sale in Abu Dhabi A0○☆¿¿__27640211696-__☆○¿¿ abortion pills for in Abu Dhabi Sharjah UAE misoprostol and mifepristone available in Al Ain In Ajman ••[[[+27640211696 (())) Abortion pills for sale in Ajman Deira ), Riffa Muharraq Cytotec Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Abu Dhabi Sharjah UAE, salwa Riffa +27640211696 (( )))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam Riyadh Riffa +27640211696 (()))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam Riyadh Riffa +27640211696 (( )))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam, Riyadh Riffa +27640211696 (()))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam Riyadh Riffa +27640211696 (( )))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam Cytotec pills in Saudi Arabia Cytotec pills in Saudi Arabia to terminate a pregnancy. We deliver pregnancy termination pills in Saudi Arabia, [Abortion pills in Saudi Arabia], [Misoprostol, and Mifepristone pills in Saudi Arabia, all process is done by professional doctors In Ajman ••[[[+27640211696 (())) [Abortion pills for sale in Ajman Deira ), Riffa Muharraq Cytotec Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Abu Dhabi꧁+27640211696꧂Abortion Pills For Sale In Sharjah UAE꧁꧂Abu Dhabi꧁꧂bawshar꧁꧂SUHAR SUR꧁+27640211696꧂Abortion Clinic-Pills For Sale In SALALAH꧁꧂Abu Dhabi꧁꧂Sohar꧁꧂Abu Dhabi ( Hawally )@@Abortion Pills For Sale In Abu Dhabi][(Sharjah UAE)#Cytotec In Abu Dhabi..Sharjah UAE.In Ajman ••[[[+27640211696 (())) [Abortion pills for sale in Ajman Deira ), Riffa Muharraq Cytotec Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Abu Dhabi Sharjah UAE, salwa Riffa +27640211696 (( )))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam Riyadh Riffa +27640211696 (()))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam Riyadh Riffa +27640211696 (( )))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam, Riyadh Riffa +27640211696 (()))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam Riyadh Riffa +27640211696 (( )))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam Cytotec pills in Saudi Arabia Cytotec pills in Saudi Arabia to terminate a pregnancy. We deliver pregnancy termination pills in Saudi Arabia, [Abortion pills in Saudi Arabia], [Misoprostol, and Mifepristone pills in Saudi Arabia, all process is done by professional doctors In Ajman ••[[[+27640211696 (())) [Abortion pills for sale in Ajman Deira ), Riffa Muharraq Cytotec Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Abu Dhabi
    • Abortion pills in Dubai ○☆¿¿_+27640211696 Abortion pills for sale in Abu Dhabi A0○☆¿¿__27640211696-__☆○¿¿ abortion pills for in Dubai Sharjah UAE misoprostol and mifepristone available in Al Ain In Ajman ••[[[+27640211696 (())) Abortion pills for sale in Ajman Deira ), Riffa Muharraq Cytotec Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dubai Sharjah UAE, salwa Riffa +27640211696 (( )))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam Riyadh Riffa +27640211696 (()))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam Riyadh Riffa +27640211696 (( )))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam, Riyadh Riffa +27640211696 (()))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam Riyadh Riffa +27640211696 (( )))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam Cytotec pills in Saudi Arabia Cytotec pills in Saudi Arabia to terminate a pregnancy. We deliver pregnancy termination pills in Saudi Arabia, [Abortion pills in Saudi Arabia], [Misoprostol, and Mifepristone pills in Saudi Arabia, all process is done by professional doctors In Ajman ••[[[+27640211696 (())) [Abortion pills for sale in Ajman Deira ), Riffa Muharraq Cytotec Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dubai꧁+27640211696꧂Abortion Pills For Sale In Sharjah UAE꧁꧂Dubai꧁꧂bawshar꧁꧂SUHAR SUR꧁+27640211696꧂Abortion Clinic-Pills For Sale In SALALAH꧁꧂Dubai꧁꧂Sohar꧁꧂Dubai ( Hawally )@@Abortion Pills For Sale In Dubai][(Sharjah UAE)#Cytotec In Dubai..Sharjah UAE.In Ajman ••[[[+27640211696 (())) [Abortion pills for sale in Ajman Deira ), Riffa Muharraq Cytotec Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dubai Sharjah UAE, salwa Riffa +27640211696 (( )))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam Riyadh Riffa +27640211696 (()))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam Riyadh Riffa +27640211696 (( )))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam, Riyadh Riffa +27640211696 (()))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam Riyadh Riffa +27640211696 (( )))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam Cytotec pills in Saudi Arabia Cytotec pills in Saudi Arabia to terminate a pregnancy. We deliver pregnancy termination pills in Saudi Arabia, [Abortion pills in Saudi Arabia], [Misoprostol, and Mifepristone pills in Saudi Arabia, all process is done by professional doctors In Ajman ••[[[+27640211696 (())) [Abortion pills for sale in Ajman Deira ), Riffa Muharraq Cytotec Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dubai LikeReplyEdit
    • Abortion pills in kuwait ○☆¿¿_+27640211696 Abortion pills for sale in Salmiya A0○☆¿¿__27640211696-__☆○¿¿ abortion pills for in oman muscat misoprostol and mifepristone available in Fahaheel In Juffair ••[[[+27640211696 (())) Abortion pills for sale in Bahrain Manama ), Riffa Muharraq Cytotec Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in OMAN MUSCAT, salwa Riffa +27640211696 (( )))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam Riyadh Riffa +27640211696 (()))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam Riyadh Riffa +27640211696 (( )))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam, Riyadh Riffa +27640211696 (()))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam Riyadh Riffa +27640211696 (( )))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam Cytotec pills in Saudi Arabia Cytotec pills in Saudi Arabia to terminate a pregnancy. We deliver pregnancy termination pills in Saudi Arabia, [Abortion pills in Saudi Arabia], [Misoprostol, and Mifepristone pills in Saudi Arabia, all process is done by professional doctors In Juffair ••[[[+27640211696 (())) [Abortion pills for sale in Bahrain Manama ), Riffa Muharraq Cytotec Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in OMAN꧁+27640211696꧂Abortion Pills For Sale In MUSCAT꧁꧂OMAN꧁꧂bawshar꧁꧂SUHAR SUR꧁+27640211696꧂Abortion Clinic-Pills For Sale In SALALAH꧁꧂OMAN꧁꧂Sohar꧁꧂OMAN ( Hawally )@@Abortion Pills For Sale In Oman][(Muscat)#Cytotec In Oman..Muscat.In Juffair ••[[[+27640211696 (())) [Abortion pills for sale in Bahrain Manama ), Riffa Muharraq Cytotec Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in OMAN MUSCAT, salwa Riffa +27640211696 (( )))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam Riyadh Riffa +27640211696 (()))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam Riyadh Riffa +27640211696 (( )))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam, Riyadh Riffa +27640211696 (()))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam Riyadh Riffa +27640211696 (( )))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam Cytotec pills in Saudi Arabia Cytotec pills in Saudi Arabia to terminate a pregnancy. We deliver pregnancy termination pills in Saudi Arabia, [Abortion pills in Saudi Arabia], [Misoprostol, and Mifepristone pills in Saudi Arabia, all process is done by professional doctors In Juffair ••[[[+27640211696 (())) [Abortion pills for sale in Bahrain Manama ), Riffa Muharraq Cytotec Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in OMAN LikeReplyEdit
    • In Juffair ••[[[+27640211696 (())) Abortion pills for sale in Bahrain Manama ), Riffa Muharraq Cytotec Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in OMAN MUSCAT, salwa Riffa +27640211696 (( )))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam Riyadh Riffa +27640211696 (()))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam Riyadh Riffa +27640211696 (( )))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam, Riyadh Riffa +27640211696 (()))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam Riyadh Riffa +27640211696 (( )))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam Cytotec pills in Saudi Arabia Cytotec pills in Saudi Arabia to terminate a pregnancy. We deliver pregnancy termination pills in Saudi Arabia, [Abortion pills in Saudi Arabia], [Misoprostol, and Mifepristone pills in Saudi Arabia, all process is done by professional doctors In Juffair ••[[[+27640211696 (())) [Abortion pills for sale in Bahrain Manama ), Riffa Muharraq Cytotec Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in OMAN꧁+27640211696꧂Abortion Pills For Sale In MUSCAT꧁꧂OMAN꧁꧂bawshar꧁꧂SUHAR SUR꧁+27640211696꧂Abortion Clinic-Pills For Sale In SALALAH꧁꧂OMAN꧁꧂Sohar꧁꧂OMAN ( Hawally )@@Abortion Pills For Sale In Oman][(Muscat)#Cytotec In Oman..Muscat.In Juffair ••[[[+27640211696 (())) [Abortion pills for sale in Bahrain Manama ), Riffa Muharraq Cytotec Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in OMAN MUSCAT, salwa Riffa +27640211696 (( )))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam Riyadh Riffa +27640211696 (()))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam Riyadh Riffa +27640211696 (( )))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam, Riyadh Riffa +27640211696 (()))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam Riyadh Riffa +27640211696 (( )))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam Cytotec pills in Saudi Arabia Cytotec pills in Saudi Arabia to terminate a pregnancy. We deliver pregnancy termination pills in Saudi Arabia, [Abortion pills in Saudi Arabia], [Misoprostol, and Mifepristone pills in Saudi Arabia, all process is done by professional doctors In Juffair ••[[[+27640211696 (())) [Abortion pills for sale in Bahrain Manama ), Riffa Muharraq Cytotec Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in OMAN LikeReplyEdit  
    • In Oman/Muscat Whatsapp (((+27640211696))) Abortion pills for sale in Oman Nizwa Bawshar 100% ╬{{+27640211696 }}╬ ABORTION PILLS FOR SALE IN Oman & CYTOTEC pills IN Muscat Seeb, Sur, Sohar In Rustaq [[[(+27640211696 _@&&]]) ABORTION PILLS FOR SALE IN DoHA Al Khor][1], Dukhan,Lusail, Al Wakrah mifepristone & Rustaq, Abortion pills for sale in Doha (Cytotec misoprostol pills available in Nizwa) to terminate a pregnancy. We deliver pregnancy termination pills in Nizwa. Clinically tested & medically approved safe abortion pills. We sell a variety of medical abortion pills including misoprostol, mifepristone, Cytotec and Qxaprost Contact Dr. Joy at +27640211696 an expert Gynecologist about abortion, about safe and effective abortion pills in Nizwa delivered to your address in Nizwa. If you have an unplanned pregnancy in Nizwa, you can use our medical abortion pills in Bawshar to terminate a pregnancy. Our home abortion pills in Riyadh (Nizwa) come with instructions on how to safely use them. Full guidance is given until abortion is successful. We sell abortion pills in Jeddah, Mecca, Taif, Qatif, Medina, and Al Khobar abortion clinics. After an abortion using abortion pills you will be able to have children. Our abortion pills in Nizwa are safe and we also provide you with answers to frequently asked questions about abortion pills in Nizwa. We sell over the counter abortion pills in Nizwa so you don’t need a prescription to order abortion pills delivered in Nizwa. https://www.safeabortionsclinic.com/womb-cleaning/
  • Topics