interlude [L2OFF] L2Mid - Fury

SkyLord

21 hours ago, leonardos said:

lol this guy reopen again :) ? :D

well u have big SOUL

Best Interlude Corrupted server,with whom u will work now ? :D 

DONT EVEN JOIN HERE GUYS!

you crying bcs you cant open server alone?

However this is how the story begins:

http://prntscr.com/fh5v3z

http://prntscr.com/fh5vhg

bla bla bla etc a lot of things discussed.

http://prntscr.com/fh5vx8

http://prntscr.com/fh5w52

http://prntscr.com/fh5wqz

http://prntscr.com/fh5wwp

http://prntscr.com/fh5x5a

http://prntscr.com/fh5xid

On 2018-02-19 at 12:20 AM, Nervouss said:

dude,im trying to explain to you,skylord is the most retard guy you ll ever meet. I HAVE EXPERIENCED THAT,I PLAYED ALMOST EVERY SEASON OF L2MID AND THE GUYS WAS KILLING HIS OWN SERVER BY ACTING RETARTED. Who bans a whole clan for owning the server,who jails a party for having drac bows fast? who the fuck co-operate with a player to sell epics and share the money 50-50. lol? im telling you,you re gonna waste your time even by downloading his client. dont tell i didnt warn u. Look on his site,90% of the clan tags he is using wont even join the server,he is even using my clan tag and name even though i ve been flaming him non stop. that guy deserves shit. and he ll take it. 

About the clan tags, they have been there since last opening, There is no guarantee that he use them on purpose for this next opening.

And I've not been involved at all with all the corruption accuses etc.

But i will say this, SkyLord is a good guy at least the Sky that i learned to know. I was on the last OBT everyday, and he was very dedicated with hes server, he worked with it day and night to improve things, and just tried to prepare the server well before then grand opening.

I can't say which version of this drama is true but treshak is not a saint for sure, i belive that Sky don't deserve all this hate.

I know that some leaders who I wont mention, actually tried to blackmail SkyLord even before the server opened last season.

This fucking community have serious problems, all devs get blackmailed on every fucking project and they have to make risky moves in order to maintain the server status.

and when some gipsy retarted kid don't get what he wants, then the shitstorm beings

IF YOU DON'T LIKE SKYLORD OR L2MID, WHY BOTHER COMING HERE JUST TO FLAME? "i come here to warn others of he's corruption" Yeah... I'm pretty sure u dont even know half of the story.

PEACE

On 2/20/2018 at 8:37 PM, XANTHIS said:

About the clan tags, they have been there since last opening, There is no guarantee that he use them on purpose for this next opening.

But i will say this, SkyLord is a good guy at least the Sky that i learned to know. I was on the last OBT everyday, and he was very dedicated with hes server, he worked with it day and night to improve things, and just tried to prepare the server well before then grand opening.

I can't say which version of this drama is true but treshak is not a saint for sure, i belive that Sky don't deserve all this hate.

I know that some leaders who I wont mention, actually tried to blackmail SkyLord even before the server opened last season.

This fucking community have serious problems, all devs get blackmailed on every fucking project and they have to make risky moves in order to maintain the server status.

and when some gipsy retarted kid don't get what he wants, then the shitstorm beings

IF YOU DON'T LIKE SKYLORD OR L2MID, WHY BOTHER COMING HERE JUST TO FLAME? "i come here to warn others of he's corruption" Yeah... I'm pretty sure u dont even know half of the story.

PEACE

nah im here cause that guy actually destroyed his server's my himself,i can name you all the leaders who have been on l2mids one by one,and you can go ask them yourself. why you guys wont join l2mid again? the answer is gonna be simple as that. " skylord is fucktard kid" . 

i just wanna make sure nobody gives it a try no more,to be honest last 2 projects he opened last for 2 or 3 days max.so he already on the downroad , i just wanna make sure he gets absolute 0 for the things he has done to me and the rest of the loyal players of the project. Im telling you again,none here has been on as many l2mids like i have been,none knows him better that i do ,or tempest guys do. I have no reason to lie,im just trying to open your eyes,this ain't hate, this is a "what goes around comes around" situation. 

2 minutes ago, Nervouss said:

nah im here cause that guy actually destroyed his server's my himself,i can name you all the leaders who have been on l2mids one by one,and you can go ask them yourself. why you guys wont join l2mid again? the answer is gonna be simple as that. " skylord is fucktard kid" . 

i just wanna make sure nobody gives it a try no more,to be honest last 2 projects he opened last for 2 or 3 days max.so he already on the downroad , i just wanna make sure he gets absolute 0 for the things he has done to me and the rest of the loyal players of the project. Im telling you again,none here has been on as many l2mids like i have been,none knows him better that i do ,or tempest guys do. I have no reason to lie,im just trying to open your eyes,this ain't hate, this is a "what goes around comes around" situation. 

can u teach me how to be admin?

1 minute ago, Nervouss said:

teach you? no way,you fucked yourself over by your own. nothing here to teach you. lol 

oooooooooooo pls stfu. and find another server to hate.

On 20.02.2018 г. at 8:37 PM, XANTHIS said:

PEACE

Thanks mate.

59 minutes ago, Nervouss said:

teach you? no way,you fucked yourself over by your own. nothing here to teach you. lol 

hahahah lmao.

57 minutes ago, SkyLord said:

oooooooooooo pls stfu. and find another server to hate.

pretty sure he stlll joins mid,he just hates for attention :P

5 hours ago, Nervouss said:

low hate brah, learn how to flame after you can join this topic

I can tell your a fucked up admin in game and a retard in real life. Since that guy showed you ss how you try to deal money on your own server, and after instead of acting like a grown up and admit it , you just try "troll" him  wich is not even funny