interlude [L2OFF] L2Mid - Fury

SkyLord

hello everyone,braveheart here . i ve been in all l2mid,first 2 servers were great but after that skylord himself killed his server. he was banning people for taking heroes, he jailed my party for having drac bows too early on the server, he also made deals with albanian leaders to sell epics to player and share the money 50-50 %

last 3 times that retard tried to reopen his server he failed hard,not even 3 days online. 

NEVER JOIN THIS PROJECT EVER AGAIN. Our community (ngu,tf,exilium,franstyle,treshak and more) won't even be there to play. He is using fake infos on his site that we are about to join the server but honestly none will be there. 

11 hours ago, Nervouss said:

hello everyone,braveheart here . i ve been in all l2mid,first 2 servers were great but after that skylord himself killed his server. he was banning people for taking heroes, he jailed my party for having drac bows too early on the server, he also made deals with albanian leaders to sell epics to player and share the money 50-50 %

last 3 times that retard tried to reopen his server he failed hard,not even 3 days online. 

NEVER JOIN THIS PROJECT EVER AGAIN. Our community (ngu,tf,exilium,franstyle,treshak and more) won't even be there to play. He is using fake infos on his site that we are about to join the server but honestly none will be there. 

brave i did not expect that from you. but thanks. you should know that "we just open servers" thats it.

i am killing my server because i let people sell epics? hhhhhhah0ah0ah0ha00ha0ha0ha0h0a0ha

THESE GUYS WAS BANNED BECAUSE THEY TRY TO SELL EPICS! NOT ME IDIOT.

actually all these leaders will play on 3rd march again (without treshak cuz he is the bastard who try to sell items in my server)

ps: please do not speak from other leaders name because you have no idea what is happening.

don't think that you control all cp/clan leaders. and l2 community.

0wSHJDfiT_6J-T7jW9h05g.png

Edited by SkyLord

5 hours ago, Nervouss said:

w/o proofs your words are nothing, so gl 

well,i have no reason to lie,i told u i ve been there,who ever was into the projects knows.nobody is actually coming besides 1 pt of loyalty group. the server will have top population of 50-100 people. and that is all on you,corrupted fucked up kid,doesnt even know how to keep a server alive,killed it on your own. thats a fact.also i will upload pictures from skype conversations to prove you the corruption so you finally stfu. you dont deserve shit and the only reason i came here is to make sure 0 people will join your server.not even 50 people who considered to join will come for it. hold on

23Zo2UH.png

dTFMDhv.png

DPdEfwk.png

WfIXpJA.jpg

as i said before this guy is been spamming on skype people to join him again and again,he is using lies,both on skype and site,he is corrupted as fuck and totally the most retarted person  i ve ever met. 

2 hours ago, Nervouss said:

u said u wanted proof, here it is,now shut your ugly mouth monkey,you re the same shit as skylord is. the server is gonna be dead,0 online. our community is off the server 100%5

look at l2destiny, i show proofs about how they are corrupted, still this servers is one of most populated server,  since 2k18 ppl  prefer buy everything / bot everything and after 2 weeks win  new server.... 

trust me there are more currupted servers then u show at 3 fucking nonsence screens

Edited by AchYlek

20 hours ago, AchYlek said:

look at l2destiny, i show proofs about how they are corrupted, still this servers is one of most populated server,  since 2k18 ppl  prefer buy everything / bot everything and after 2 weeks win  new server.... 

trust me there are more currupted servers then u show at 3 fucking nonsence screens

dude,im trying to explain to you,skylord is the most retard guy you ll ever meet. I HAVE EXPERIENCED THAT,I PLAYED ALMOST EVERY SEASON OF L2MID AND THE GUYS WAS KILLING HIS OWN SERVER BY ACTING RETARTED. Who bans a whole clan for owning the server,who jails a party for having drac bows fast? who the fuck co-operate with a player to sell epics and share the money 50-50. lol? im telling you,you re gonna waste your time even by downloading his client. dont tell i didnt warn u. Look on his site,90% of the clan tags he is using wont even join the server,he is even using my clan tag and name even though i ve been flaming him non stop. that guy deserves shit. and he ll take it. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Nervouss said:

dude,im trying to explain to you,skylord is the most retard guy you ll ever meet. I HAVE EXPERIENCED THAT,I PLAYED ALMOST EVERY SEASON OF L2MID AND THE GUYS WAS KILLING HIS OWN SERVER BY ACTING RETARTED. Who bans a whole clan for owning the server,who jails a party for having drac bows fast? who the fuck co-operate with a player to sell epics and share the money 50-50. lol? im telling you,you re gonna waste your time even by downloading his client. dont tell i didnt warn u. Look on his site,90% of the clan tags he is using wont even join the server,he is even using my clan tag and name even though i ve been flaming him non stop. that guy deserves shit. and he ll take it. 

just keep living your pathetic life.. im tired of fools in this forum.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Abortion pills in Abu Dhabi ○☆¿¿_+27640211696 Abortion pills for sale in Abu Dhabi A0○☆¿¿__27640211696-__☆○¿¿ abortion pills for in Abu Dhabi Sharjah UAE misoprostol and mifepristone available in Al Ain In Ajman ••[[[+27640211696 (())) Abortion pills for sale in Ajman Deira ), Riffa Muharraq Cytotec Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Abu Dhabi Sharjah UAE, salwa Riffa +27640211696 (( )))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam Riyadh Riffa +27640211696 (()))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam Riyadh Riffa +27640211696 (( )))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam, Riyadh Riffa +27640211696 (()))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam Riyadh Riffa +27640211696 (( )))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam Cytotec pills in Saudi Arabia Cytotec pills in Saudi Arabia to terminate a pregnancy. We deliver pregnancy termination pills in Saudi Arabia, [Abortion pills in Saudi Arabia], [Misoprostol, and Mifepristone pills in Saudi Arabia, all process is done by professional doctors In Ajman ••[[[+27640211696 (())) [Abortion pills for sale in Ajman Deira ), Riffa Muharraq Cytotec Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Abu Dhabi꧁+27640211696꧂Abortion Pills For Sale In Sharjah UAE꧁꧂Abu Dhabi꧁꧂bawshar꧁꧂SUHAR SUR꧁+27640211696꧂Abortion Clinic-Pills For Sale In SALALAH꧁꧂Abu Dhabi꧁꧂Sohar꧁꧂Abu Dhabi ( Hawally )@@Abortion Pills For Sale In Abu Dhabi][(Sharjah UAE)#Cytotec In Abu Dhabi..Sharjah UAE.In Ajman ••[[[+27640211696 (())) [Abortion pills for sale in Ajman Deira ), Riffa Muharraq Cytotec Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Abu Dhabi Sharjah UAE, salwa Riffa +27640211696 (( )))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam Riyadh Riffa +27640211696 (()))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam Riyadh Riffa +27640211696 (( )))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam, Riyadh Riffa +27640211696 (()))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam Riyadh Riffa +27640211696 (( )))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam Cytotec pills in Saudi Arabia Cytotec pills in Saudi Arabia to terminate a pregnancy. We deliver pregnancy termination pills in Saudi Arabia, [Abortion pills in Saudi Arabia], [Misoprostol, and Mifepristone pills in Saudi Arabia, all process is done by professional doctors In Ajman ••[[[+27640211696 (())) [Abortion pills for sale in Ajman Deira ), Riffa Muharraq Cytotec Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Abu Dhabi
    • Abortion pills in Dubai ○☆¿¿_+27640211696 Abortion pills for sale in Abu Dhabi A0○☆¿¿__27640211696-__☆○¿¿ abortion pills for in Dubai Sharjah UAE misoprostol and mifepristone available in Al Ain In Ajman ••[[[+27640211696 (())) Abortion pills for sale in Ajman Deira ), Riffa Muharraq Cytotec Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dubai Sharjah UAE, salwa Riffa +27640211696 (( )))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam Riyadh Riffa +27640211696 (()))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam Riyadh Riffa +27640211696 (( )))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam, Riyadh Riffa +27640211696 (()))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam Riyadh Riffa +27640211696 (( )))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam Cytotec pills in Saudi Arabia Cytotec pills in Saudi Arabia to terminate a pregnancy. We deliver pregnancy termination pills in Saudi Arabia, [Abortion pills in Saudi Arabia], [Misoprostol, and Mifepristone pills in Saudi Arabia, all process is done by professional doctors In Ajman ••[[[+27640211696 (())) [Abortion pills for sale in Ajman Deira ), Riffa Muharraq Cytotec Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dubai꧁+27640211696꧂Abortion Pills For Sale In Sharjah UAE꧁꧂Dubai꧁꧂bawshar꧁꧂SUHAR SUR꧁+27640211696꧂Abortion Clinic-Pills For Sale In SALALAH꧁꧂Dubai꧁꧂Sohar꧁꧂Dubai ( Hawally )@@Abortion Pills For Sale In Dubai][(Sharjah UAE)#Cytotec In Dubai..Sharjah UAE.In Ajman ••[[[+27640211696 (())) [Abortion pills for sale in Ajman Deira ), Riffa Muharraq Cytotec Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dubai Sharjah UAE, salwa Riffa +27640211696 (( )))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam Riyadh Riffa +27640211696 (()))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam Riyadh Riffa +27640211696 (( )))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam, Riyadh Riffa +27640211696 (()))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam Riyadh Riffa +27640211696 (( )))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam Cytotec pills in Saudi Arabia Cytotec pills in Saudi Arabia to terminate a pregnancy. We deliver pregnancy termination pills in Saudi Arabia, [Abortion pills in Saudi Arabia], [Misoprostol, and Mifepristone pills in Saudi Arabia, all process is done by professional doctors In Ajman ••[[[+27640211696 (())) [Abortion pills for sale in Ajman Deira ), Riffa Muharraq Cytotec Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dubai LikeReplyEdit
    • Abortion pills in kuwait ○☆¿¿_+27640211696 Abortion pills for sale in Salmiya A0○☆¿¿__27640211696-__☆○¿¿ abortion pills for in oman muscat misoprostol and mifepristone available in Fahaheel In Juffair ••[[[+27640211696 (())) Abortion pills for sale in Bahrain Manama ), Riffa Muharraq Cytotec Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in OMAN MUSCAT, salwa Riffa +27640211696 (( )))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam Riyadh Riffa +27640211696 (()))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam Riyadh Riffa +27640211696 (( )))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam, Riyadh Riffa +27640211696 (()))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam Riyadh Riffa +27640211696 (( )))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam Cytotec pills in Saudi Arabia Cytotec pills in Saudi Arabia to terminate a pregnancy. We deliver pregnancy termination pills in Saudi Arabia, [Abortion pills in Saudi Arabia], [Misoprostol, and Mifepristone pills in Saudi Arabia, all process is done by professional doctors In Juffair ••[[[+27640211696 (())) [Abortion pills for sale in Bahrain Manama ), Riffa Muharraq Cytotec Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in OMAN꧁+27640211696꧂Abortion Pills For Sale In MUSCAT꧁꧂OMAN꧁꧂bawshar꧁꧂SUHAR SUR꧁+27640211696꧂Abortion Clinic-Pills For Sale In SALALAH꧁꧂OMAN꧁꧂Sohar꧁꧂OMAN ( Hawally )@@Abortion Pills For Sale In Oman][(Muscat)#Cytotec In Oman..Muscat.In Juffair ••[[[+27640211696 (())) [Abortion pills for sale in Bahrain Manama ), Riffa Muharraq Cytotec Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in OMAN MUSCAT, salwa Riffa +27640211696 (( )))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam Riyadh Riffa +27640211696 (()))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam Riyadh Riffa +27640211696 (( )))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam, Riyadh Riffa +27640211696 (()))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam Riyadh Riffa +27640211696 (( )))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam Cytotec pills in Saudi Arabia Cytotec pills in Saudi Arabia to terminate a pregnancy. We deliver pregnancy termination pills in Saudi Arabia, [Abortion pills in Saudi Arabia], [Misoprostol, and Mifepristone pills in Saudi Arabia, all process is done by professional doctors In Juffair ••[[[+27640211696 (())) [Abortion pills for sale in Bahrain Manama ), Riffa Muharraq Cytotec Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in OMAN LikeReplyEdit
    • In Juffair ••[[[+27640211696 (())) Abortion pills for sale in Bahrain Manama ), Riffa Muharraq Cytotec Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in OMAN MUSCAT, salwa Riffa +27640211696 (( )))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam Riyadh Riffa +27640211696 (()))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam Riyadh Riffa +27640211696 (( )))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam, Riyadh Riffa +27640211696 (()))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam Riyadh Riffa +27640211696 (( )))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam Cytotec pills in Saudi Arabia Cytotec pills in Saudi Arabia to terminate a pregnancy. We deliver pregnancy termination pills in Saudi Arabia, [Abortion pills in Saudi Arabia], [Misoprostol, and Mifepristone pills in Saudi Arabia, all process is done by professional doctors In Juffair ••[[[+27640211696 (())) [Abortion pills for sale in Bahrain Manama ), Riffa Muharraq Cytotec Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in OMAN꧁+27640211696꧂Abortion Pills For Sale In MUSCAT꧁꧂OMAN꧁꧂bawshar꧁꧂SUHAR SUR꧁+27640211696꧂Abortion Clinic-Pills For Sale In SALALAH꧁꧂OMAN꧁꧂Sohar꧁꧂OMAN ( Hawally )@@Abortion Pills For Sale In Oman][(Muscat)#Cytotec In Oman..Muscat.In Juffair ••[[[+27640211696 (())) [Abortion pills for sale in Bahrain Manama ), Riffa Muharraq Cytotec Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in OMAN MUSCAT, salwa Riffa +27640211696 (( )))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam Riyadh Riffa +27640211696 (()))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam Riyadh Riffa +27640211696 (( )))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam, Riyadh Riffa +27640211696 (()))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam Riyadh Riffa +27640211696 (( )))abortion pills for sale in Dammam Riyadh, Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in Dammam Cytotec pills in Saudi Arabia Cytotec pills in Saudi Arabia to terminate a pregnancy. We deliver pregnancy termination pills in Saudi Arabia, [Abortion pills in Saudi Arabia], [Misoprostol, and Mifepristone pills in Saudi Arabia, all process is done by professional doctors In Juffair ••[[[+27640211696 (())) [Abortion pills for sale in Bahrain Manama ), Riffa Muharraq Cytotec Mifepristone & misoprostol pills in OMAN LikeReplyEdit  
    • In Oman/Muscat Whatsapp (((+27640211696))) Abortion pills for sale in Oman Nizwa Bawshar 100% ╬{{+27640211696 }}╬ ABORTION PILLS FOR SALE IN Oman & CYTOTEC pills IN Muscat Seeb, Sur, Sohar In Rustaq [[[(+27640211696 _@&&]]) ABORTION PILLS FOR SALE IN DoHA Al Khor][1], Dukhan,Lusail, Al Wakrah mifepristone & Rustaq, Abortion pills for sale in Doha (Cytotec misoprostol pills available in Nizwa) to terminate a pregnancy. We deliver pregnancy termination pills in Nizwa. Clinically tested & medically approved safe abortion pills. We sell a variety of medical abortion pills including misoprostol, mifepristone, Cytotec and Qxaprost Contact Dr. Joy at +27640211696 an expert Gynecologist about abortion, about safe and effective abortion pills in Nizwa delivered to your address in Nizwa. If you have an unplanned pregnancy in Nizwa, you can use our medical abortion pills in Bawshar to terminate a pregnancy. Our home abortion pills in Riyadh (Nizwa) come with instructions on how to safely use them. Full guidance is given until abortion is successful. We sell abortion pills in Jeddah, Mecca, Taif, Qatif, Medina, and Al Khobar abortion clinics. After an abortion using abortion pills you will be able to have children. Our abortion pills in Nizwa are safe and we also provide you with answers to frequently asked questions about abortion pills in Nizwa. We sell over the counter abortion pills in Nizwa so you don’t need a prescription to order abortion pills delivered in Nizwa. https://www.safeabortionsclinic.com/womb-cleaning/
  • Topics