interlude [L2OFF] L2Mid - Fury

SkyLord

1 minute ago, EcKo93 said:

I can tell your a fucked up admin in game and a retard in real life. Since that guy showed you ss how you try to deal money on your own server, and after instead of acting like a grown up and admit it , you just try "troll" him  wich is not even funny 

Bro some playas alrdy expressed opinions,no need to say over n over again, i can't get ya.You don't like it then don't play it. It's simple

what's the point of keep cryin over n over again repeating the same things?.. 

1 hour ago, EcKo93 said:

I can tell your a fucked up admin in game and a retard in real life. Since that guy showed you ss how you try to deal money on your own server, and after instead of acting like a grown up and admit it , you just try "troll" him  wich is not even funny 

so what? l2destiny is full of corupted, this forum is full of proofs about how its corrupted and still its most populated h5 right now 

so 3 screens about corrupted is nothing. 

6 minutes ago, leonardos said:

lol this guy reopen again :) ? :D

well u have big SOUL

Best Interlude Corrupted server,with whom u will work now ? :D 

DONT EVEN JOIN HERE GUYS!

lol this guy  again :) ? :D

well u have big SOUL

You best retarded person , with whom u will flame now ? :D 

DONT EVEN JOIN THIS TOPIC GUYS!

Edited by AchYlek

yo who ever defends skylord and his shitty ass project,i fuck you and your mothers. take care biatches. losers gotta stick with losers to feel better i guess. 

ecko u rock buddy , im telling you name,i ve got one of the biggest names in this community,and im telling you,this project is dead,and this guy is way fucked up in the brain. 

Edited by Nervouss

5 hours ago, Nervouss said:

i fuck you and your mothers. 

nice language,and for no reason,being that rude explains why so much cry and keep hatin a server for no reason.don't play it and that's it,what u try to accomplish?.. smh

5 hours ago, Nervouss said:

yo who ever defends skylord and his shitty ass project,i fuck you and your mothers. take care biatches. losers gotta stick with losers to feel better i guess. 

ecko u rock buddy , im telling you name,i ve got one of the biggest names in this community,and im telling you,this project is dead,and this guy is way fucked up in the brain. 

its funny how l2mid make you so mad, your life is so bad?