Any way to test Vote Reward System?

Horse

Question

Hi guys.

I've adapted the Individual Vote Reward system  (made by Elfo) to my hi5 server,  but I've been told that these API codes are only given once you register your server at the topsites.

My question would be the following: is there any way to test this  kind of vote system without adding your own server?  Or it can be tested only when my server is live and registered by topzone?

I'm only asking this becuase i rather fix and test things before opening a server  to avoid being burdened by things that can be fixed during development phase.

Edited by Horse

10 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, SweeTs said:

Write to admin (topzone/hopzone/.. )  and ask for a test server. They provide, at least in the past. 

Topzone yes but hopzone you will need more than 2 weeks to take an answer

2 hours ago, SweeTs said:

Back in the days they provided test server, when they were testing it, even replying mails on daily basis :D

Thats was long way past, now they have enough money to start ignoring people :D

but anyway based on personal experience with them, currently only TopZone is bit helpful and it take him 24 hours or less to answer

Well on Topic : It's not a Real API it's a simple 

<?php
echo json_encode(['some' => 'values', 'in' => 'json']);

So you can mock this simply in your local web server and then just change links and Keys... i went for this Solution when i was building L2Ninja ACP, and then  @Reborn12 helped me to test it.

13 hours ago, Reborn12 said:

Topzone yes but hopzone you will need more than 2 weeks to take an answer

I remember Kadar back in 2006. Damn this guy! Never liked him. I don't know who owns hopzone atm, but i don't even care. Hopzone died because of their staff and in my opinion they deserve it.

Topzone was better, but i dont know how it is nowadays...

3 minutes ago, Solomun said:

I remember Kadar back in 2006. Damn this guy! Never liked him. I don't know who owns hopzone atm, but i don't even care. Hopzone died because of their staff and in my opinion they deserve it.

Topzone was better, but i dont know how it is nowadays...

kadar still admin in hopzone but he is corrupted he think only the money he make deal with alexandru niculescu (mouse) and every time hes server is top1 and he delete votes from other servers ofcource kadar is gm in mouse servers so...

Edited by zavior

1 minute ago, zavior said:

kadar still admin in hopzone but he is corrupted he think only the money he make deal with alexandru niculescu (mouse) and every time hes server is top1 and he delete votes from other servers ofcource kadar is gm in mouse servers so...

Yes that kind of stuff...