L2jRobot free and open source

fissban

splash.png

Description

L2J-Robot is an emulator of the client of Lineage2 Interlude that aims to provide the user certain comforts and tools such as artificial intelligence for the automation of the acquisition of experience and elements of the game among other features that are in development.

Screen Shots

Login
1509794866_login.png
Main
main.png

Systems

* System to view inventory and items equipped.
* System to see passive and active skills.
* System to see the stats of the character.
* System to read and write in the chat.
* System to move around the map and interact with the different objects of the game.
* Ai system customized by classes (in development)

Project

https://sourceforge.net/projects/l2j-robot/

Forum

https://l2devsadmins.net/fissban/index.php

Edited by fissban
  • Like 1

sometimes I cant understand why should I use this instead of the client or why you dont get the l2jserver and this and create new game?

I really dont see the use of it ...

6 hours ago, Nightw0lf said:

sometimes I cant understand why should I use this instead of the client or why you dont get the l2jserver and this and create new game?

I really dont see the use of it ...

It is a bot that does not require having the official client or anything like that, I hope you have understood it now.

4 hours ago, wongerlt said:

wrong build.xml , it not compile src.

Can you fix it? i want compile it in cmd with command "ant"

Probably the problem is you, check to have version 8 of the jdk.
If your problem persists or you have some other I invite you to our forum where I will give you support.
http://l2devsadmins.net/fissban/

Edited by fissban

10 hours ago, fissban said:

It is a bot that does not require having the official client or anything like that, I hope you have understood it now.

Probably the problem is you, check to have version 8 of the jdk.
If your problem persists or you have some other I invite you to our forum where I will give you support.
http://l2devsadmins.net/fissban/

compiled with eclipse and all working ;)

5 hours ago, AlmostGood said:

to sum up this repo: someone learning java, sloppy copy pasted l2j sources, engrish all over the place, no future with any protection.

It is true that I am not a professional programmer and never said such a thing but I do not understand your observation ... if you readme.txt make it clear to that topic. On the other hand a copy paste of l2j? I guess you mean that many of the structure is similar to l2j thing that is true and try to make it similar to something I already knew because in this area of programming I am new even so I do not see why you highlight it as if it was something bad but I assure you that all the code is mine except for the encryption systems of data traffic.

Engrish?

this last my translator did not know how to interpret it.

what i meant is that current execution won't make this project usable in real world, and that it will mostly stay in "academic" workshop state,

don't get me wrong, i will always support open source and someone trying to improve his skills - its all good and wish you best on that.

• Upvote 1

Of course, this is something I do in my free time and maybe some day of its fruits but if it is in my plans to study the current security systems to see how to overcome them. thanks for your observations.

They are rushing on that issue, which now does not work under protections like lameguard does not mean that in the future it does not, I have planned in the future to make it jump as many securities as possible.