How To Make A Million With Bitcoins

+cs.tribal

So how do you make money from Bitcoin?

You have two options: mine or trade. By mining for Bitcoins, as long as the markets remain active you can basically make money for nothing. But the problem is, mining is such a tough gig now that it is hardly worth it. Turning your computer into a miner will likely make it noisy and heat up. It would likely take you a long time to even mine a single Bitcoin, by which time you probably would have spent more on electricity. However, if you have access to some serious computing power and you don't have to pay the bills, you could make some easy money here.

The more realistic way of making a million with Bitcoins is going to be trading them through the most prominent exchanges, such as Coinbase. Back in 2011, you could have bought Bitcoins for $10. Selling them at $1,000 today would have delivered a profit of $990 per Bitcoin. Basically you should have bought about 1,000 Bitcoins back when they were cheap. This would have cost you around $10,000 in 2011, making you a millionaire today.

Making a million with Bitcoins today is probably still possible, but you will need some capital. Bitcoins can fluctuate many percentage points every day (on May 22, 2017 the price jumped up 10%). Day trading Bitcoins is going to be risky, but where is there is volatility there is opportunity. Otherwise, you need to take a longer-term approach and conclude whether or not you think Bitcoin will be successful. If you think Bitcoin is going to be traded by foreign exchange dealers, market makers and institutions one day, you might want to go long. Buying right now would be incredibly risky; the price chart is screaming “bubble”, but your point of entry is up to you. Don't expect to see more of the same fast growth now though.

On the other hand, if you have a strong conviction in the downfall of the Bitcoin, you need to short the cryptocurrency in any way you can. This would be an extremely risky endeavor still, but if the Bitcoin market is truly destined for failure, why not get rich when the bubble pops? To short Bitcoin, you will either need to get creative or join an exchange which allows you to do so.

HOW TO START INVESTING?

Interested and wanna get into the crypto trading world today? I can help you setup your first Bitcoin wallet and buy your first bitcoins to get started! Just leave a post down below  or PM me and I will be in your service.

37 minutes ago, +cs.tribal said:

So how do you make money from Bitcoin?

You have two options: mine or trade. By mining for Bitcoins, as long as the markets remain active you can basically make money for nothing. But the problem is, mining is such a tough gig now that it is hardly worth it. Turning your computer into a miner will likely make it noisy and heat up. It would likely take you a long time to even mine a single Bitcoin, by which time you probably would have spent more on electricity. However, if you have access to some serious computing power and you don't have to pay the bills, you could make some easy money here.

The more realistic way of making a million with Bitcoins is going to be trading them through the most prominent exchanges, such as Coinbase. Back in 2011, you could have bought Bitcoins for $10. Selling them at $1,000 today would have delivered a profit of $990 per Bitcoin. Basically you should have bought about 1,000 Bitcoins back when they were cheap. This would have cost you around $10,000 in 2011, making you a millionaire today.

Making a million with Bitcoins today is probably still possible, but you will need some capital. Bitcoins can fluctuate many percentage points every day (on May 22, 2017 the price jumped up 10%). Day trading Bitcoins is going to be risky, but where is there is volatility there is opportunity. Otherwise, you need to take a longer-term approach and conclude whether or not you think Bitcoin will be successful. If you think Bitcoin is going to be traded by foreign exchange dealers, market makers and institutions one day, you might want to go long. Buying right now would be incredibly risky; the price chart is screaming “bubble”, but your point of entry is up to you. Don't expect to see more of the same fast growth now though.

On the other hand, if you have a strong conviction in the downfall of the Bitcoin, you need to short the cryptocurrency in any way you can. This would be an extremely risky endeavor still, but if the Bitcoin market is truly destined for failure, why not get rich when the bubble pops? To short Bitcoin, you will either need to get creative or join an exchange which allows you to do so.

HOW TO START INVESTING?

Interested and wanna get into the crypto trading world today? I can help you setup your first Bitcoin wallet and buy your first bitcoins to get started! Just leave a post down below  or PM me and I will be in your service.

Dear god, a mod remove this please.

A guy who search and post in topics which has info on HOW TO STEAL PAYPAL/FACEBOOK PASSWORD (

makes a topic on how you be millionaire in 1 day. 

Also post topics on how to spread RAT and keyloggers. (

Great scam. He probably ask to enter via tv or something in ur PC and add keylogger simple.

Edited by GamePsychology

I can quadriple your bitcoins; just send me all you have (minimum 20,000EUR)  and wait 

Edited by Griunvaldas

Well all I wanna do is help someone get into bitcoin and maybe earn good from it in the future! Cryptourrency and Bitcoin is the future and prices of the top 10 coins right now are going to grow a lot in the next few years! so you buy now and get rich in a year or two not is days!

• 1 month later...