Interlude Files Best For Pvp

1 hour ago, ZOUMHS said:

I will learn english dont worry, i learn the rules in mxc since 2006, when you dont know what maxcheaters means, so now go to reborn your original eternal sin off 100% fixed files project and respect Baggos project.

have a nice day.

Brainless mushroom.  First of all respect yourself before defending others honor.

17 minutes ago, DNG3R said:

my files are not related with l2jnetwork, get your own topic ladies and flame there

By adding some customs you can't call it as your files.

Edited by Natzugen

• 2 months later...
On 25/2/2018 at 12:31 AM, Tony360 said:

Say that on L2jNetwork xD

first of all l2jnetwork is dead :p and secondly no one here allowed them to sell this project, even the project topic was junked.

11 hours ago, Designatix said:

first of all l2jnetwork is dead :p and secondly no one here allowed them to sell this project, even the project topic was junked.

Is dead because the "developers" feels pro now and they sell the codes.. xD

10 hours ago, Tony360 said:

Is dead because the "developers" feels pro now and they sell the codes.. xD

i don't really care about this, i only care about the fact that even this project which started by a staffer here (i mention he's staffer in order to understand that there are no exceptions here, both staffers and members should follow some rules) its topic got junked, why should we allow everyone else selling them?

Because I stopped selling the files, that's not mean it's dead.. I keep the updates for the old members and that's it. I have limited time but doesn't mean it's dead or something.

I don't even sell any codes or something that comblain with lineage. 

Come on.. it's just a game, we edit it, but that's it. acis, frozen, lucera, network and bla bla bla, all those packages have expiration date.. Already this game it's dead, but we play if we play, for fun because we like this game. Don't judge me or my skills, we are the same behind of the screen, fellas.. Ok, I'am fucking more beatiful than 95% of this forum, but not matters. ;)

Anyway.. Act like big guys and stop kill this topic.. This guy sell his work.. I played on his server and it's ready files for pvp server. Go! Buy it, run login/gameserver and make money guys.. And do the same every 1 month for more.. Wipe,wipe wipe.. Sips of l2damage and all servers out there.

Have fun!

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...