About L2 Private Servers

L2 probably has one of the least retarded communities, not kidding. (Not sure about private servers though) 

It is still the internet and if you can't take some shit, then you should better stick to Minesweeper and dolls. 

I played this game for so many years, so i have "hard skin" vs ppls who post here. I just noticed, that after few h, community didn't changed. You ask 1 thing, they will answer another and start troll. Situation with h5 mid servers seems the same. I was looking for low rate long-term servers

I played this game for so many years, so i have "hard skin" vs ppls who post here. I just noticed, that after few h, community didn't changed. You ask 1 thing, they will answer another and start troll. Situation with h5 mid servers seems the same. I was looking for low rate long-term servers

If you have hard skin i can provide you some skin lotion.

no way find low rate 

Low rates are dead. Also, official servers are much more casual. Many 30-40 years old people with families and jobs. Obviously, RMTers and scripters still dominate them though. 

Edited by Fortuna

Hello everyone,

Im playing on L2 Warland ( x20 Interlude, Long term Server), i belong to clan AdminSpawN. We are looking for some new members, i hope i can find some guys that are interested. Teamspeak3 required.

Hello everyone,

Im playing on L2 Warland ( x20 Interlude, Long term Server), i belong to clan AdminSpawN. We are looking for some new members, i hope i can find some guys that are interested. Teamspeak3 required.

AdminSpawN? ΧΑΧΑΧΑΧΑΧΑΧΑΧΑΧΑΧΑ

Are they the real animals from bnb?

Hey access, let me do Greek kamaki man.

Ok do greek kamaki ala francai

Hello everyone,

Nobody care, you just want that kiddo girl to add you so u can flirt her.

Greeks are the problem.

Then why you're in a greek forum you piece of shit ? Go open a topic and cry as u did

Greeks have been exporting culture for years. You just haven't caught up yet.

https://www.facebook.com/236030316528873/videos/1065228553609041/

Edited by Fortuna

Did i hurt your feelings? damn i hit you hard.

Hurt what? Actions speak louder than words. You trashtalk for greeks and you're in a greek forum giving euro to a greek admin for VIP.

Now crawl back t your cave homo-erectus caveboy and don't dare to talk for "feelings" to me cause im not the one who open topics with name

"are my designs bad..?" and after see people posting trashtalking for ur deisgns  to ask mods to delete it. 

Keep updating ur profil with shitty anime girl and make 0 earnings from ur shitty websites that nobody buy