interlude [L2Off] Lovely Aden

Lovely Anne

Indeed. As a female myself, I hope this is the dawn of an era, where women in L2 are no longer seen as random sex toys that occasionally perform healing spells. 

Ignore these phallicrate pigs.

Just ignore that palaeolithic troll. His neanderthalistic brain cannot comprehend the concept of evolution.

I'm so tired of men undervaluing female efforts to succeed. The server looks great and unique but this guy Θα Σπασω Κουπες is insisting on undermining their efforts. It's so sad that in CURRENTYEAR men will go into this much effort just to spite women. His actions literally trigger me and I have to take time away from the computer after reading misogynistic posts like his.

some fraps from OBT

Marvelously executed. The majestic smoothness of the skills' sequence was mesmerising. I plead for further footage from the Beta server.

K0YPHrC.png

There you go this should be ur server's logo

Are you telling me that 'Lovely Anne' from England with kawaii anime profile pic is, in fact, a drunk Russian squatter? How dare you, do you really think someone would go on the maxcheaters forum and pretend to be a female to get attention?

Indeed. As a female myself, I hope this is the dawn of an era, where women in L2 are no longer seen as random sex toys that occasionally perform healing spells.

As a lifetime male healer main I can conclude that women are not needed in this game.  :kappa:

Marvelously executed. The majestic smoothness of the skills' sequence was mesmerising. I plead for further footage from the Beta server.

No need, because We will be able to experience the real thing soon.

If in 2017 you have such feelings about another l2 server, you've got a problem..

If you didn't get the trolling part you've got a problem not him.

Some people like that guy Θα Σπασω Κουπες don't support gender equality , which is sad. As a male feminist , I support femines in everything they are doing. They are coders after all , the gender doesn't mater you prehistoric idiots.

Afcourse :'( we are not equal.. Female got period, they are above us.

Just ignore that palaeolithic troll. His neanderthalistic brain cannot comprehend the concept of evolution. 

Ignore these phallicrate pigs.

I'm so tired of men undervaluing female efforts to succeed. The server looks great and unique but this guy Θα Σπασω Κουπες is insisting on undermining their efforts. It's so sad that in CURRENTYEAR men will go into this much effort just to spite women. His actions literally trigger me and I have to take time away from the computer after reading misogynistic posts like his.

Already contacting GrisoM to ban those dirty chauvinistic mongrels, this forum is for Females and Female Men only, go back to 4chan with your stupid nazi propaganda.

Those comments made me sad :'( How you feel guys about the fact that i sit on my chair and crying? You know what mentally damage you can cause me

with this mean comments. I got eat a cookie and drink milk and i try relax cause those are some deep comments :'(

Are you telling me that 'Lovely Anne' from England with kawaii anime profile pic is, in fact, a drunk Russian squatter? How dare you, do you really think someone would go on the maxcheaters forum and pretend to be a female to get attention?

Person with anime profil photo saying "Lovely Anne" feminist that remind us that server is made by girls every 1 photo its 100% LEGIT GIRL.

T6SLSXx.jpg

Edited by Θα Σπασω Κουπες