interlude [L2Off] Lovely Aden

Lovely Anne

Wow! Server looks super interesting. Can't wait to play with my buddies.

I always wanted to play on a professional server with mature female administrators.

If you gals are interested, my name is THODORIS and I'm 9 inches long, please send me a PM if you want my snapchat.

If you don't, then it's okay, I will work my way to the depths of your heart.

Cheers!

-THODORIS

1 "Girl" make server and all 30 years old came to defend lol

Are you envious? Why are you trying to downplay the community's reception of the server, by attempting to misdirect everyone into thinking that this success is due to the admin being female, rather than her skills? 

Edited by Fortuna

We invite you to join our OBT, this Tuesday at 15:00 (UTC-3).

All the details in our Forum.

For sure I will join, will you be online too? :)

Are you envious? Why are you trying to downplay the community's reception of the server, by attempting to misdirect everyone into thinking that this success is due to the admin being female, rather than her skills? 

Don't listen to this kid , he still lives in 18th century , where gender equality didn't even exist.

Don't listen to this kid , he still lives in 18th century , where gender equality didn't even exist.

This is ridiculous. I cannot believe that people actually hold to such preposterous views even when it comes to some silly video game. 

Rolf. Her skills on what? On bying L2Off files and keep common configurations?  Tell me 1 unique feature this server has. Oh cancel buff return .. true story

I doubt if the owner can even open photoshop to create a logo so envious of what?

Success of lineage 2 in 2017 in 4 steps.

1. Create an account in maxcheaters using a female name and buy donator status

2. Add a cute profil photo and create a female style logo for ur server

3. Buy a l2off server and just open it without any unique feature

4. Profit !

Edited by Θα Σπασω Κουπες

Rolf. Her skills on what? On bying L2Off files and keep common configurations?  Tell me 1 unique feature this server has. Oh cancel buff return .. true story

I doubt if the owner can even open photoshop to create a logo so envious of what?

Success of lineage 2 in 2017 in 4 steps.

1. Create an account in maxcheaters using a female name and buy donator status

2. Add a cute profil photo and create a female style logo for ur server

3. Buy a l2off server and just open it without any unique feature

4. Profit !

No... Admin pay for big clan= big comunity easy

"MrPro Top User xD" 

Edited by perfect1995