interlude [L2Off] Lovely Aden

Lovely Anne

What is really sad is that he obviously put a lot of effort into writing that post. It breaks my heart to know that nobody actually read it.

yeap so sad.

02 Days Left...

This "Created by ladies" will haunt our dreams for the next 3 months.. why u do this to us?

Also i would love to ask, since is made by "ladies" i guess the setup and coding part it's way more complicated and different than male servers.

I mean which part of body you use to write and maintenance the server? Is your foot? If yes which toe exactly? It's amazing what girls can do.

I'm sure in couple of years cars will be released and on door will write "Driven by ladies." 

Anyway, created by ladies or not, server seems fine. Dunno if its L2j or L2OFF, but it looks pretty smooth and decently assembled. It does have quite of a lag if you log from Europe. 

Compared with the latest crap that has been around, this seems fine. 

Imma go check DDOS fest tomorrow anyway. GL with your Ladies :kappa: Serba.

Edited by lucaricci

1 day left.

I am so excited for the start of the server, I am sorry ladies that I did the countdown before you but I just can't hold on to myself!

1 day left.

I am so excited for the start of the server, I am sorry ladies that I did the countdown before you but I just can't hold on to myself!

If in 2017 you have such feelings about another l2 server, you've got a problem..

If in 2017 you have such feelings about another l2 server, you've got a problem..

Why not? This server is lovely as its name says so.

Some people like that guy Θα Σπασω Κουπες don't support gender equality , which is sad. As a male feminist , I support femines in everything they are doing. They are coders after all , the gender doesn't mater you prehistoric idiots.

A really unique feature indeed and some people insist not appreciating it.

Indeed. As a female myself, I hope this is the dawn of an era, where women in L2 are no longer seen as random sex toys that occasionally perform healing spells. 

Some people like that guy Θα Σπασω Κουπες don't support gender equality , which is sad. As a male feminist , I support femines in everything they are doing. They are coders after all , the gender doesn't mater you prehistoric idiots.

Just ignore that palaeolithic troll. His neanderthalistic brain cannot comprehend the concept of evolution. 

Edited by Fortuna