interlude [L2Off] Lovely Aden

Lovely Anne

guys is real i will attack the server with some others members of mxc.

Celestinefatboy without life... u only play when GET EDIT.

So, u know the admin and u get free items by sh1t staff of lovely aden staff

BBBBBBBBBAI BAI BAI

That's not allowed, read the rules and enjoy ban.

BBBBBBBBBAI BAI BAI

now i know that you are friend of Nasiferus two guys which asking always items from Admins/Gms i have even conversation how you ask items from LovelyAden admin :D 

BBBBBBBBBAI BAI BAI

didnt get items from admin and now calling others corrupt -.-"

11 page of chat on a fail wannabe owner of a fail server. congrats maxcheaters once again im glad i got banned

8 of them are just yours 

11 page of chat on a fail wannabe owner of a fail server. congrats maxcheaters once again im glad i got banned

It's Mr Vangelis wish to propagandize for Lovely Aden so I do it.

It's Mr Vangelis wish to propagandize for Lovely Aden so I do it.

sshhh, don't say the p word, use advertise instead. Or if you want to be sneakier say something along the lines of "encourage players to play in Lovely Aden".

sshhh, don't say the p word, use advertise instead. Or if you want to be sneakier say something along the lines of "encourage players to play in Lovely Aden".

You are right, I just encourage all players to join and be part of this amazing project which is created by LADIES.

You are right, I just encourage all players to join and be part of this amazing project which is created by LADIES.

Cmon we both know ... this is a lie. Lovely aden owner is same as l2cold everyone knows that lol. he will open a server which will close after 2 weeks. simply he cares only for donations. 

that was my 2 cents bitches :P

Cmon we both know ... this is a lie. Lovely aden owner is same as l2cold everyone knows that lol. he will open a server which will close after 2 weeks. simply he cares only for donations. 

that was my 2 cents bitches :P

It's not a lie, I know the owner personally and she is the wife of my long time friend and clanmate Exte.

You don't have to believe me but it's the truth, we are proud members of this forum since 2007/2008(my main account is banned unfortunately). He can vouch for it himself.

Anyhow, everyone is welcome to play and I will see you ingame. Cheers!

I am even thinking in investing in an enterprise of butt plugs , are you interested?

Please, let's stay on topic and focus on the issues at hand!

This is a server created by L A D I E S  so let's focus on that and we can discuss any potential ventures on private messages, I don't like the eye of the public spying on new, bold ides.

The whole situation is a pure joke, how much time it took you to organise these messages ? 

anyway there are too many points that will make this server to fail. i will give one by one for fun....

Lets start a new game then, what will happen when you stop paying MrPro to play with his clan ?

The whole situation is a pure joke, how much time it took you to organise these messages ? 

anyway there are too many points that will make this server to fail. i will give one by one for fun....

Lets start a new game then, what will happen when you stop paying MrPro to play with his clan ?

You just joined the forum, you reek of credibility son!