Lovely Anne

Admin sells in giran db + 10 .QQ FAKER SV

https://www.facebook.com/crislimaofc?fref=ts

Ugly like the night

Wants donations, for surgery, at the ass

In Brazil is a big economic crisis

Edited by valentin

On 8/27/2017 at 10:35 PM, labros7 said:

L2OFF website scripts using mssql fucking idiot , please don't quote me if u don't know shit.

OMG. OMG. OMG.

Do you even read what I said butthurt kiddo? "Website with MySQL...." I have never said website for L2OFF.

Just go back to school and start learning the basics of the language. Thanks.

So much trolling here. I suggest you people just ascend like DD. Buy a no grade +30 Top-Grade Valakas Thrower (I know it is not enchantable via in-game means) on NCW/Innova/NCJ/10c server from GMs, piss everyone off to no end with it, then leave and buy Helios from Innova but fail to come up with a decent server because you have no clue how Lineage II gameplay actually works.

I knew my time will be spent endlessly more valuable while writing MMO experience-enhancing tools instead of helping server emulators, where most people join up to smuggle in their own MMO ideas with no regards to the game they are supposedly emulating.

Also, to people blabbering about MySQL/MSSQL: applications that access the database (auth, cache, comm, premium and unshared ones) use the unified ODBC API, they couldn't care less what is the DBMS handling the queries and SP calls. So if you convert the tables and procs to MySQL, you can use MySQL, alternatively Oracle, DB2, or any other RDBMS for that matter.

As someone pointed out, it might be that some idiot selected LAMP to be preinstalled on the server, that's all.

Edited by _dev_

18 minutes ago, _dev_ said:

So much trolling here. I suggest you people just ascend like DD. Buy a no grade +30 Top-Grade Valakas Thrower (I know it is not enchantable via in-game means) on NCW/Innova/NCJ/10c server from GMs, piss everyone off to no end with it, then leave and buy Helios from Innova but fail to come up with a decent server because you have no clue how Lineage II gameplay actually works.

I knew my time will be spent endlessly more valuable while writing MMO experience-enhancing tools instead of helping server emulators, where most people join up to smuggle in their own MMO ideas with no regards to the game they are supposedly emulating.

Also, to people blabbering about MySQL/MSSQL: applications that access the database (auth, cache, comm, premium and unshared ones) use the unified ODBC API, they couldn't care less what is the DBMS handling the queries and SP calls. So if you convert the tables and procs to MySQL, you can use MySQL, alternatively Oracle, DB2, or any other RDBMS for that matter.

As someone pointed out, it might be that some idiot selected LAMP to be preinstalled on the server, that's all.

Nice joke xd Server java 100% 

I though we have already moved past that part, no?

I made no jokes in that post. DD is a terrible server owner just like he was a terrible player in RedZerg on Teon and then in Cadmus and GK. L2OFF does use MSSQL by default, but is by no means bound to it (unlike l2j with hardcoded mysql-specific and mysql-exclusive stuff).

Try following the general flow of the discussion next time, unless you like showing off how clueless about everything you are.

Edited by _dev_

Maybe a better server will appear 

This shit is a wreck

malaria slot buff qq and more bugs

is style developer(These insects are in the darkness) brasil ....

Edited by valentin

I keep laughing when people keep saying this server was made by females! lol
Brazilians girls, if they are smart they study and learn English, the rest is to busy in the beach or working hard to save money for the next surgery!