interlude [L2Off] Lovely Aden

Lovely Anne

9 hours ago, Sdw said:

"L2OFF website scripts using mssql fucking idiot , please don't quote me if u don't know shit."

Seems like you're retarded as fuck

Technically you don't need mysql open while your don't need any online connection with it, so what's your point ?
That port is opened by mistake or what?
Even it's by a mistake it would not shows as online , beside if it's used by some service.
100% java server

Also their webserver it's under other IP.

Edited by labros7

10 hours ago, papa123 said:

not sure if trying to troll or just plain dumb

Are you retard or you try to prove it? Any of the sentences i wrote are just valid. 

2017 lineage 2 is apart from anime wannabe gays who open acis server and BRs for money

Just now, AchYlek said:

2k17 and ppl care about if its l2j or l2off,

wtf me remember time  when i was search server for big online, not files 

Cause back then it was 98% player 2% developers/admins now 98% is admins/wannabe devs and 1% russians who suck and 1% br who suck.

Also i love how all say it's not L2OFF as if L2Off mean good server ROLF.

I'm sure java can rape L2off servers ez if a prof guy work efficient on it

3 minutes ago, Θα Σπασω Κουπες said:

Cause back then it was 98% player 2% developers/admins now 98% is admins/wannabe devs and 1% russians who suck and 1% br who suck.

Also i love how all say it's not L2OFF as if L2Off mean good server ROLF.

I'm sure java can rape L2off servers ez if a prof guy work efficient on it

ofc l2j > l2off 

Just now, AchYlek said:

ofc l2j > l2off 

Life is sad :'( but people think java is still slow :'( so sad that make me wanna kiss maxtor.

ΠΟΙΑ ΠΟΥΤΑΝΑ ΜΟΥ ΕΣΒΗΣΕ ΤΟ POST ΓΙΑ ΤΙΣ ΓΙΓΑΝΤΙΑΙΕΣ ΚΛΕΙΤΟΡΙΔΕΣ, ΜΗΝ ΤΗΝ ΚΑΨΩ ΖΩΝΤΑΝΗ ΜΕ ΤΟ ΣΠΕΡΜΑ ΜΟΥ ΣΑΝ ΠΡΟΣΑΝΑΜΜΑ;

ΣΙΧΑΜΕΝΑ ΣΚΟΥΠΙΔΙΑ, ΝΑ ΣΑΣ ΘΥΣΙΑΣΕΙ Ο DEVON ΣΤΟΝ ΣΑΤΑΝΑ ΚΑΙ ΝΑ ΣΑΣ ΣΠΑΣΕΙ ΚΑΙ ΤΑ ΔΑΧΤΥΛΑ, ΟΥΣΤ.

TRANSLATION:

WHICH ONE OF YOU WHORES DELETED MY WELL-WRITTEN POST ABOUT GIANT CLITORISES? YOU WILL BE BURNED AT THE STAKE WITH MY SEMEN USED AS THE FLAMMABLE SUBSTANCE.

IT TOOK ME 45 MINUTES OF MY LIFE TO WRITE THIS MAGNIFICENT POST AND I WAS PLANNING TO PUBLISH IT ON A FRIEND'S NEWSPAPER, BUT YOU FAGGOTS DELETED IT, YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED. THIS IS LITERALLY WORSE THAN THE DESTRUCTION OF THE LIBRARY OF ALEXANDRIA.

YOU ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING PIECES OF HUMAN WASTE, I HOPE DEVON SACRIFICES YOU TO SATAN AFTER HE SEVERS YOUR TOES FROM YOUR FOOT.

P.S. No offense, just my opinion.

16 minutes ago, NOT OMGG said:

TRANSLATION:

WHICH ONE OF YOU WHORES DELETED MY WELL-WRITTEN POST ABOUT GIANT CLITORISES? YOU WILL BE BURNED AT THE STAKE WITH MY SEMEN USED AS THE FLAMMABLE SUBSTANCE.

IT TOOK ME 45 MINUTES OF MY LIFE TO WRITE THIS MAGNIFICENT POST AND I WAS PLANNING TO PUBLISH IT ON A FRIEND'S NEWSPAPER, BUT YOU FAGGOTS DELETED IT, YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED. THIS IS LITERALLY WORSE THAN THE DESTRUCTION OF THE LIBRARY OF ALEXANDRIA.

YOU ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING PIECES OF HUMAN WASTE, I HOPE DEVON SACRIFICES YOU TO SATAN AFTER HE SEVERS YOUR TOES FROM YOUR FOOT.

P.S. No offense, just my opinion.

Can we make love? I really loved your post it bring tears in my eyes.

3 girls administer this mess

A waste of time, many things are a big shit

We have no other option sv

Bad editing, skill

And l2jfrozen has a more correct editing at the dash

A big Brazilian shit developer with limited capabilities

Wake up is just a waste of time

To village for idiots, and back STYLE L2DAMAGE FAKE

Edited by valentin

I feel really proud of what I have done. I raised the people's expectations of this server and they come here to whine for real for a BR server LUL