H5 L2Mythras Files - Sources, Compiled, Geo, Patch.

On 7/6/2021 at 5:31 AM, Nightw0lf said:

they are problematic from the replies i see you should look for https://l2jeternity.com/ or @Kara

they have good files, if you need donate panel search for Denart Designs

is the payment only once? or pay every year?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
46 minutes ago, Leonidas44 said:

Hello,

I try to Start Olympiad but it doesn't do anything. Config is as same as in these files. Same for Database and Java. What should I do to run Olympiad on here?

This source is trash, delete this, use L2JEternity 

13 hours ago, Nezuko said:

This source is trash, delete this, use L2JEternity 

Trash or not, it is infinitely times cheaper than L2jEternity. Plus, the one you mentioned does not provide source code, only pre-compiled version with root access to the SCRIPTS folder. This means, you only have limited access to your code and you can't make any adjustments to the core. You can't upgrade, nor update it.

5 hours ago, Bru7aLMike said:

Cheap is expensive, you will never find the basics to put this review online, even more exploits, errors and even vulnerabilities in the code

It's 2022, you're very wrong if you think it's not possible to buy the source of eternity.
It's no use thinking about the cheap while you open a server, you have to spend money for it and it goes bankrupt without receiving anything back because it's closed hand to invest in the MINIMUM that are decent files.

35 minutes ago, Nezuko said:

Cheap is expensive, you will never find the basics to put this review online, even more exploits, errors and even vulnerabilities in the code

It's 2022, you're very wrong if you think it's not possible to buy the source of eternity.
It's no use thinking about the cheap while you open a server, you have to spend money for it and it goes bankrupt without receiving anything back because it's closed hand to invest in the MINIMUM that are decent files.

I know that they are NOT selling their source code first-hand.

Edited by Bru7aLMike

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Pinky said:

What was the cause of why this server fell twice...?

If you saw the Community Board is also the Donate panel, the team or the person who created this, putted  everything inside, from LVL UP (how cares) to maximum attributes,+30 skills,S84 enchanted armors/weapons, so ...how you thing a server like this will last? And the funny part is a lot of servers had opened with exactly untouchable donate shop, obviously they had the same route .10 days after Grand opening every single server was empty.

3 hours ago, Voldoman said:

Si viste que el Community Board también es el panel Donate, el equipo o la persona que creó esto, puso todo dentro, desde LVL UP (qué importa) hasta atributos máximos, +30 habilidades, armaduras/armas encantadas S84, así que... ¿Cómo crees que durará un servidor como este? Y la parte divertida es que muchos servidores se abrieron con una tienda de donación exactamente intocable, obviamente tenían la misma ruta. 10 días después de la gran apertura, cada servidor estaba vacío.

in a few words you are telling me that everything was given to you to the maximum without having to make an effort to get your items playing the server .....?

6 hours ago, Pinky said:

in a few words you are telling me that everything was given to you to the maximum without having to make an effort to get your items playing the server .....?

Yes, i mean you can make some items but until you make them the server will be completely empty. In lineage everything is about progress ,like every mmo-rpg game, if you give all the "progress" through donate shop from the first day the people will not have to do something to achieve or to fight for. They will play until the first siege/hero/epics and that's it.