H5 L2Mythras Files - Sources, Compiled, Geo, Patch.

2 hours ago, HeadHunter said:

So open the eclipse go to quests/find 255 quest open it scroll down almost in the end and change anything you find L2 Mythras with your name you wanna add after save and compile.

Cheers

Btw that source from L2ro have many issues and many bugs.

Almost all the code inside core is a mess...even if you do something correct in it for ex: To add a new feature in source you have to made many modifications to make it work properly. 

Have serious bugs in it.Ofc I will not say what bugs in it because I'm sure many with that sources will open live server....

Cheers.

So far i work on this pack for 1 year and i still do not find “bugs” everything that doesnt work since now is simple config file like no pk,no invis/invul or simply missed 1 latter in the html file (if you where to watch you will find the solution) but at all i still do not find any major BUG which will make me leave that pack... But have to agree with you about adding custom things. For real you have to add/edit on allot of places before make it run properly... 

9 hours ago, ayaks90 said:

So far i work on this pack for 1 year and i still do not find “bugs” everything that doesnt work since now is simple config file like no pk,no invis/invul or simply missed 1 latter in the html file (if you where to watch you will find the solution) but at all i still do not find any major BUG which will make me leave that pack... But have to agree with you about adding custom things. For real you have to add/edit on allot of places before make it run properly... 

Let me help you about Major Bug who you didn't find 1 year now...the trade bug did you fix it?

Items while trading they stucks and your PATK/MATK/or any other stat go 250000000++++

At Pagan Temple all the missing Npc did you noticed?

When you wanna change the drop rate of RaidBosses the droplists who they drop with 0.00000%?

Anyway keep up your work dude.

19 hours ago, HeadHunter said:

Let me help you about Major Bug who you didn't find 1 year now...the trade bug did you fix it?

Items while trading they stucks and your PATK/MATK/or any other stat go 250000000++++

When you wanna change the drop rate of RaidBosses the droplists who they drop with 0.00000%?

Never got trade bug,never had an issue with with the RB drop and believe me i had played with the RBs drop more than anybody else. About Pagan temple dont know for real what are you talking about but i do not see missing npcs there...

20 hours ago, HeadHunter said:

Anyway i check again the thinks you have told.Pagan temple is full of npc’s ( nothing more,nothing less).Check once more the config for RB drop rate,when i make it True and add different drop rate it is shown with the new drop chance not 0.0000%, about the trade bug i tryed some trades with several items and everything seems to working fine is there any specific item or specific number of items which cause the bug (i want to check that)...

Well I'm using this because I don't find a clean and working h5 server properly.
Everything is very expensive here, money has no value ...
I am NOOB, I am learning to play with Java programming.
I immediately took the worst h5 hahahaha.
If anyone has the solution or more tips on where I can find these errors can you please indicate? I will try to understand the logic and try to solve it.
Who knows how to sell the solution depending on the value, but with a brief explanation of the reason for the error.
Or better yet, if someone has a clean h5 server to pass, and or sell depending on the value, we can talk. hehe
Thank you.
GOOGLE TRANSLATE hehe ^^

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/30/2021 at 8:13 PM, ayaks90 said:

Never got trade bug,never had an issue with with the RB drop and believe me i had played with the RBs drop more than anybody else. About Pagan temple dont know for real what are you talking about but i do not see missing npcs there...

Anyway i check again the thinks you have told.Pagan temple is full of npc’s ( nothing more,nothing less).Check once more the config for RB drop rate,when i make it True and add different drop rate it is shown with the new drop chance not 0.0000%, about the trade bug i tryed some trades with several items and everything seems to working fine is there any specific item or specific number of items which cause the bug (i want to check that)...

ok so the solution from RBs drops is not to change the item chance but the group chance.

About the Trade Bug go to Arena or Coliseum with 2 chars.

make trade one weapon and config with giver not with recive after that giver start hit the reciver with normal attack and after 1-2 sec press confirm with reciver.

After that check your stats with reciver.

Other bug is while in compact player can make trade....that is old bug but work at this files.

Anyway good luck.

cheers

On 2/13/2021 at 10:41 PM, HeadHunter said:

ok so the solution from RBs drops is not to change the item chance but the group chance.

About the Trade Bug go to Arena or Coliseum with 2 chars.

make trade one weapon and config with giver not with recive after that giver start hit the reciver with normal attack and after 1-2 sec press confirm with reciver.

After that check your stats with reciver.

Other bug is while in compact player can make trade....that is old bug but work at this files.

Anyway good luck.

cheers

Thank you for the explain and here is the results. When the char is in combat i cannot make a trade. 2nd i go to coliseum as you told. Make a trade,put a weapon for trade,confirm and then i cannot attack with any of the chars (but i can move) i made allot of mixed tries and in some cases i can start to attack before and after the confirm button and complete the trade after few secconds as you told,the item is traded but the stats are not bugged and actually that work only on zones as coli/arena because i tried just outside town and i cannot attack no matter i do.... so seems the bug is not working for me. Anyway i appreciate the explaining you gave me,thank you.

On 2/2/2021 at 4:31 AM, Oedoardo said:

TvT/KoreanStyle/CTF/LastHero) from L2Mythras files id bugged, player register and dont go in. Someone have a fix?

The events work fine.You have to check the Configs in events.

How many players have to participate in events.

If there is just 1 player ofc event is cancel...

22 hours ago, Oedoardo said:

Hi akaro, events dont work with HWID restriction, register and no enter. Someone fix?

Disable RoGuard/Sguard because to make it work properly you need Antibot....

Cheers

On 2/1/2021 at 3:14 PM, sxsx said:

Well I'm using this because I don't find a clean and working h5 server properly.
Everything is very expensive here, money has no value ...
I am NOOB, I am learning to play with Java programming.
I immediately took the worst h5 hahahaha.
If anyone has the solution or more tips on where I can find these errors can you please indicate? I will try to understand the logic and try to solve it.
Who knows how to sell the solution depending on the value, but with a brief explanation of the reason for the error.
Or better yet, if someone has a clean h5 server to pass, and or sell depending on the value, we can talk. hehe
Thank you.
GOOGLE TRANSLATE hehe ^^

What issues you have?

• 4 months later...

Hello guys, does someone knows actualy how to turn ON the events ( TvT/Korean/CTF/LastHero etc.) They are on every hour, but actualy when u get register and when time is finished u dont get teleported neither its sayingsomething. Some help please?

1 hour ago, ayaks90 said:

Hello guys, does someone knows actualy how to turn ON the events ( TvT/Korean/CTF/LastHero etc.) They are on every hour, but actualy when u get register and when time is finished u dont get teleported neither its sayingsomething. Some help please?

they are problematic from the replies i see you should look for https://l2jeternity.com/ or @Kara

they have good files, if you need donate panel search for Denart Designs