Fandc/ro-Team H5-L2Ava Files Sources.

On 3/3/2020 at 8:10 AM, Urbanhack said:

anyone know where classid and race are stored when u make a character? cuz isnt stored in characters database table. i search in all sql files but doesnt exist.

i need it for a web script. thx in advance.

As far I read at the sources, its located on "character_subclasses" table.

cheers

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/6/2020 at 1:32 PM, Akar0 said:

As far I read at the sources, its located on "character_subclasses" table.

cheers

done, thnx you. btw, tvt, ctf and last hero events isnt working, cuz are disabled in core side, i try enable it again but isnt working cuz core side isnt complete, any way to fix it? thx you in advance

Edited by Urbanhack
typo

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Nuzloob1 said:

some1 can help me with l2Ava images in newbie guide?? im offering money 

I'm pretty sure on Mythras sources are those images..

• 2 weeks later...

Guys is very easy to change everything in this pack.

You just need to compile it (I Attached and Lameguard too)...

Just Compile it with 1.8 JDK

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, I have problem with connect do gameserver.

I have clear client with patch from this topic.

How I can remove lameguard?

Please show me correct code gameserver_loop.sh

This is original:

#!/bin/bash

while :;
do
java -Xbootclasspath/p:./jsr167.jar -server -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -Xmx4G -XX:PermSize=3G -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+UseTLAB -XX:+CMSIncrementalMode -XX:+CMSIncrementalPacing -cp config:./lameguard-1.9.5.jar:./../libs/* com.lameguard.LameGuard l2ro.gameserver.GameServer > log/stdout.log 2>&1
        [ $? -ne 2 ] && break
        sleep 30;
done

l2_BWuUew7ekG.png

Edited by kenn3l

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm wondering why they choosed to implement such methods for droplist, spawnlist, etc? (I mean they use XML instead of sql) I also noticed that the droplist doesn't work as intented.. the min, max values having issues for me (max value isn't equal as the XML value I setted it)

While the pack comes with ton of Mods, it lacks many classic features. 

8 minutes ago, Lineage II Arvaz said:

I'm wondering why they choosed to implement such methods for droplist, spawnlist, etc? (I mean they use XML instead of sql) I also noticed that the droplist doesn't work as intented.. the min, max values having issues for me (max value isn't equal as the XML value I setted it)

While the pack comes with ton of Mods, it lacks many classic features. 

1. Because XML data better storage for static data.

2. If drop rate over than x1 you will get higher min and max drop item count in result. Check the method where caclucates drop reward.

L - logic.

Thanks for the informations you shared, so you think it would be possible somehow to convert the XML think to sql tables or is that something that requires skills or lot of time?

3 minutes ago, Lineage II Arvaz said:

Thanks for the informations you shared, so you think it would be possible somehow to convert the XML think to sql tables or is that something that requires skills or lot of time?

You can add converter inside target pack for making SQL version of data while XML files is parsing. And after to use in your project processed data via SQL dump. You should add sql query for saving parsed data into SQL table (in requires format) in the ending each parsing iterations.

There is no difficult for implementation. Around 30-40 new lines of code.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Guys, i have problem in this pack..

How to not want to use secondary password, i lose 2 hours for search the config or any secondary password.

And how to dalate the image in class change html after lvl 20 . I dont know where html change class for dalate the image in class change after next lvl.

Please help

Edited by PercyX